My roommate bought a chair for his cat...

my roommate bought a chair for his cat. not a cat sized chair but a normal sized chair like one for people and he gets mad if anyone else sits in it. Today he lost his shit because I moved the cat off the chair so I could sit. Seriously what should I do? I told him hes acting like a psycho but he just keeps telling me "its the fucking cats chair go sit somewhere else"

>pic related is the kind of chair he bought

is your roommate a 55 yo lady who never got laid?

how do you know

its tge cats chair you dickhead

I'm the guy who sold her the couch

but I am a fckn human

Would you sit in a cat bed?

It's his fucking chair he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it your autist fuck.

This thread again?

There's more to this. He's showing dominance, like the cat is more worthy of the chair. I think you're behind on rent or just an extremely annoying person

nice pasta

SAGE

This

toxoplasma gondii makes people retarded for their cats.

You're probably infected now too

both are correct

fuck, my sides
i love you guys

Oh look, it´s this thread again.

risitas c'est un gros fils de pute je lui baise sa mère la morte

you fucking asshole dont take the cats chair

Did your roommate pay for the chair? Then it's his decision who gets to sit in the fucking thing. Buy your own damn chair and quit fucking whining.

Yes, I'll sit in a cat bed. Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

It was his money. He bought the chair. It's his property.

This isn't difficult.

sit on your friend and lick your balls

I do not think that fixes anything

Or does it fix everything?

Get your own chair you lazy fuck

Risitas ce gros tas de merde

>Did your roommate pay for the chair? Then it's his decision who gets to sit in the fucking thing. Buy your own damn chair and quit fucking whining.

Agreed.

its not who paid for the chair
its who pays majority of the rent
otherwise that could just be another chair under a bridge with some crazy dude and his cat screaming at people walking by