My band and I are in a rock/punk rock band. And we’re recording our record...

My band and I are in a rock/punk rock band. And we’re recording our record. I need a witty funny name for the album title......

Something so funny it’s almost wrong... or anything you’ve got! We’re struggling.

Yeah, sure.

FAG

The fleshwhip chronicles

Call it "I'm an unoriginal kike"

can i listen to a sample track? Not to be a dick but you'll end up with a shitty name if people just make one up and it doesnt go with the feel of the album. Is it political? social commentary? just teenage angst and anger? the title will be shit if its just a funny name that isnt related

Like it! Haha

All are recordings are off to be mastered right now. We’re aiming to have the EP sorted by the new year and release it all at once. I have them on the computer but none of them are “live” at this moment in time.

Just think witty “take off your pants and jacket by Blink 182” and that’ll suit us.

It's catchy Then the fleshwhip chronicles is looking better and better

choking the chicken and other assorted adventures
the bald man is crying
going in dry
meatstick
flesh pool
slim jims and hatchet wounds
the wizard sleeve is sagging
no means yes and yes means anal
does santa watch you jerk off
crusty socks
bleach batter
Album 2 (if its your first almbum, just whatever it is name it the wrong number to fuck with people)
I'm high as shit so these all eat ass, but that last one is my favorite

Take off your pants and Fleshwhip

You sir have made my day!

Band names, album titles, song names... this is the kind of stuff you never ask you dumbass... it's like asking somebody else to name your newborn. as long as you're the father.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Fuk off, it’s just a light hearted thread you cum gargling dumpster. I say fair playtime OP it’s a refreshing thread.

Josie and the pussyhats

Campings In-tents

Jesus Christ and his muscular body bread

>>

Niggercooch

My Gran cant wrestle, but you should see her box!

Hitler's music to stomp kikes to.

helicopter dick sockets

Yaaaassssss

Winner!!

The government gave me aids