>be me
>24yo femanon
>walking on the street near mcdonalds
>two male employees leave the restaurant
>see me
>they burst out laughing
>mfw

Happens to everyone, nothing to see here

And what specifically were they laughing at?

If you're that fat, don't eat at McDonald's. It will only make things worse, and it makes your position rather exploitable.

their co-worker most have told them about our date

Because you were a whore with their coworker allegedly?

not a whore

we had a date and an encounter

You fucked him behind the McDonald's in 8 minutes after first date. You're a whore

We had a meal, a conversation and yes... we were intimate. We're adults. How am I any different to any other girl?

is 4can your diary?

I like to share my day with Sup Forums sometimes

Most girls aren't desperate whores. Get some self respect, play hard to get, and stop using this place for attention whoring and/or stale pasta shit posting

if i play hard to get they'll just sleep with easier girls

i'm not pretty enough to play hard to get

Pathetic.

we probably need a picture of you to better unterstand your situation m8

i'm size 14 uk, not really into make up and fashion but i wash my hair and stuff

First off, you're not a adult. Maybe you have the age, but you lack the maturity to even understand why you're failing so hard and why people, even in Mc Donalds, brands you as a whore. If you trully believe you are doing everything fine, then why you ended alone and without a bf?

i guess sometimes a girl just has to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds her prince

What kind of music do you like?

Ok. Stop this. Be give you more attention than everyone you dated. You give them the chance to even have sex with you in a back alley. We talked to you and even give you advice.

I'm pretty damn sure to this point we deserve at least some nudes with a timestamp. You can hide or cover your face if you're afraid of being doxxed

You're not kissing frogs, you are having sex with strangers

any song with a message of female empowerment

it's hard out there

isn't that the modern equivalent

Fuck you, whore. Disgusting bitch.

Is this some sort of false flag LARP shit trying to get men to hate women?

no. I'm just a girl trying to find mr. right.

i've posted on Sup Forums since i was 13 so i sort of feel like you guys are my friends and i can talk to you

you ugly fucking cunt
maybe you're just funny

This

We do not befriend women in this community.

hey again

hi user

OP I love you.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Shove a 10 piece of Mcnuggets in your cooter and feed it to those 2 dumbasses

We are. Lots of trolls here though.

No, that's the old equivalent of being a whore. Someone even give you his time to learn how you're? Some of these strangers even tried to learn what is your favorite color? Or your favorite flower? Your dreams? your fears? They asked for your cat! They don't even cared about what are your feelings and hopes.

For god sake. I'm pretty much more worried, concerned and interested in the real you than any one of these guys you fucked before!

This

I would have smiled and told them to enjoy the rest of their life working at McDonalds.

Who's 'we', homos?

Mr. Right isn't real. Everybody is either so fucking boring that being around them for more than 2 hours makes you wanna die or completely fucking psychotic, sociopathic, spoiled, entitled, controlling, has no personal accountability, etc. Might as well keep fucking dudes behind Mcdonald's because there is no such thing as a decent human being who is also not completely fucking boring.

You're actually a 20-something year old male, aren't you? Deluding yourself with fantasies about being a women, doesn't make you a woman, faggot. It never will.

cringe

when was the last time you had a happy lasting relationship?

Why don't you ask ur mom that question? XDDDDDD

>implying she ever had a romantic relationship

>Implying she's a "she"

When I was 17, but then he came out

let's get a pic of you

Mfw OP is starting a lot of threads and most of them seem to involve McDonald's in some capacity. Is this some subliminal marketing bullshit?

Ok listen. As a woman I can easily tell you that fucking guys right away makes them lose respect for you. Also, when you say you're 'not pretty enough'to play hard to get, that's bull shit. Ever see those fat gross women married to sexy guys? It's because they've got a likeable personality and are probably good people. Don't give everything away at the start.

By the way, it's been proven again and again that dating apps are a terrible way to meet people and they're usually just for hookups. Don't do this to yourself. Stop obsessing over guys too, you post about them all the time, and that makes me think that you're desperate. People can smell it if you're desperate, and it's incredibly unattractive.

Good luck out there.

I just so badly want a qt bf though. I feel empty

Don't fuck burger flippers on their lunch break round the back of the bins then.

>my day...sometimes
Your fucking life, every fucking day moar like.
Good bait though, always answer and always kek.
Carry on Sup Forumsro

And everyone is telling you what are you doing wrong. Why just you listen to us and stop hooking around with every single stranger that ask about your cat?

>obvious tranny walks by
>talk shit

Don't listen to that butthurt user. Do whatever you want, these are p interesting.

I understand that, everywhere we see couples- in magazines and on TV and in public. Plus, love songs make us feel like if we don't have someone that we're really missing out. It's normal to feel lonely and put a lot of importance on the idea of a relationship. But you won't be happy of you keep doing this. You'll feel more and more lonely the more you try to force it. Just focus on other things that make you happy and eventually Mr right will come along. You need to be able to be happy on your own. Don't rely on others to make you feel happy, because then you're miserable when nobody is there.

>As a woman
Okay fella.

having a qt bf doesn't have anything to do with not feeling empty. happiness starts with you. now tits please.

Post pics of your body (not face if you want to stay anonymous).

We'll judge whether or not you need to whore around to get guys.

You are a normie, aren't you?

So lemme get this straight. This is just a shit thread about nothing, right? Post tits you cunt, wtf happened to /b to let this thread go on for so long with no tits?

I'm on Sup Forums. What do you think?

I'm just trying to offer advice to a chick who's got her priorities mixed up and is unhappy because of it

Would it really matter if they were or not? Still solid advice

Too many delusional faggots with women wannabe fantasy on here

Same shit at least twice a day,everyday, op nevar delivars, op is a faggot

You probably fucked somebody that works there, didn't you? Whore lmao. This is what happens.

It's not about nothing. I feel humiliated. I can't believe a guy I thought was a potential BF told all his coworkers about our date

>not asking for tits
You guys gtfo too

I went on a date with someone who works there, yes

Advice for who? There isn't one female in this entire thread.

Just the way you are rationalizing about love. It's normish.

So you're a whore, and you get laughed at because of it. The guy you fucked probably shared how gross your cunt is and that you smell like bologna and fuck on the first date.

Open and shut case. Now that we've established you're a penis machinist, post your tits or kys.

correction
you are 13 currently posting and dont understand how adult things work and think intimacy with strangers is how you'll play off you're an adult

You wuz a hoe bitch. I'd do the same. Now tits plz and all this can stop. Real help can happen if only for tits.

STOP POSTING THIS EVERYDAY
>SAGE
STOP REPLYING TO THIS NEWFAGS
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE

I don't hate women but i hat whores.

who hurt you

Who hurt you user?

here you go

Girl, first, you missed our point. Show to us. hide your face, but let us know you a little better. Second, what do you expected? You don't even tried to have a stable and true relationship whit the guy on the first place. You just jump every stage and go straight to "fuck me in the alley"

going on a date doesnt make me a whore

Here you go

You're that fat bitch from the other day aren't you?
Stop giving a fuck about what other people think of you, I know you're a girl and it'll be hard for you to do but you have to do it. Learn to love yourself and if it's that much of a problem then start to work out and maybe work on your diet if it isn't good.
We're in this game together, don't lose sight of where you want to be

How much, on average, do you spend on hats weekly?

kek

I didnt ask to be fucked in an alley. We had a nice meal and he said he wanted to show me something. i wasnt expecting him to start kissing me

punch bag tits
nice

tits or gtfo bitch, learn the rules

Andy Sixx's log of shit thread?

Bitch we need tits. Stop talking.

lel

Oh my gawd

The last fedora i bought was $200 and that was almost an year ago

You're not going to find Mr. Right by giving it up to some dipshit working at McDonald's for a free meal.

and you let him. But you don't give us nudes. Oh, dear, do you even listen to yourself?

My bad, I meant this one

I'm a feminist. I paid for my meal.