Hey Sup Forums, so i have a dilemma. My gf (16 almost 17) broke up with me(18) 3 days ago...

Hey Sup Forums, so i have a dilemma. My gf (16 almost 17) broke up with me(18) 3 days ago. She said she cant have sex with anyone but me so she asked if i could come over and fuck her, saying it didn't mean we were getting back together. So my dilemma is; should i get her pregnant? I know she never takes her pills especially when she's sad, so should i go for it? put a baby in her to get her to stay with me ? thoughts?

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. Why lock yourself down for no reason and miss out on all that good pussy in the future? You would be doing your future self a disservice.
If you already had a girlfriend before you passed 18 then you're going to do fine. It gets easier... outrageously easier. As in "holy shit I have barely said two sentences to you easy". Bitches are thirsty.

no

yes

Can you afford to pay child support for 18 years while she is in a relationship with other dudes? Because that is most likely what will happen.

And you know it's not like magic right? It's called a cycle for a reason. Just because you ejaculate doesn't mean she will conceive for certain.

This is just a terrible idea all around.

Jesus Christ on a stick! NO!! Do not, if you get her preggo and she keeps it she will turn into a demon she bitch and your life will be a living hell. You or she will want out of the relationship and you will have a kid tying you together for ever! Her pussy isn't that good. Believe me, you will find other pussy that does more tricks than hers. Honestly, you will regret putting a baby in her belly my friendanon

Nah m8, don't do it. Child support is too damn much.

This. Enjoy getting your dick wet with the teen pussy, but try a variety of girls. Older you will thank you

I don't ever post here. I've been lurking since 2007. But this is something I think I can actually say something of substance about. I'm now 22. When I was 17, I got my 15 year old girlfriend pregnant. No matter the circumstances, or how much you love her and want to be with her, don't do this.

You are so young, and you are at a stage of development where having the burden of a child, whether that is solely monetary, or also in actively raising it, can seriously hamper your ability to develop further in life. Focus on yourself. I know it's hard, but someone will come along. Be the best person you can possibly be.

Fuck her, but don't tie yourself down! In 10 years she'll be getting fat, you'll have a better career, you'l still be able to pull 18-23 year old pussy every night...don't get caught up in the moment. As another user said, Future you will thank you!!

Hell to the fuck no. A kid doesn't solve problems. I have two, except I waited until 29 to have the first and even though I love them I still miss being single and kid free, able to do whatever. Don't dude. Just don't.

Don't do it man. She broke up with you so you move on. It's as simple as that.

Do it
Post update in 9 months

Likely scenario, she has baby, breaks up with you anyways. You spend the next 18 years paying the bills for a woman and child you barely ever see.

I pay 600 a month in child support. Is it worth it? Can You afford to blow that kind of cash?

Go there, fuck the living shit out of her, and finish on her face.

I assume you're joking, but just in case you're not, no you stupid fucking faggot. You are such a weak little pussy to even think of doing something like that. you are what's wrong with this world.

hell no, why would you want a baby... thats a terrible idea

>So my dilemma is; should i get her pregnant?
She said she cant have sex with anyone but me so she asked if i could come over and fuck her
>me(18)

Goddamnit you young kids are stupid. Hope you grow out of your shitty existence.

This. OP's GF is probably a solid 9/10 for him to consider this, I say worth.

I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Potential outcomes.

You have sex with her and attempt to get her pregnant. This is am extremely short-sighted idea with no positive outcomes.

You have sex with her but wear a condom. This won't help you get over your feelings for her, and can end up stunting your ability to get over her.

You choose to not have sex with her but remain friends. This will be hard. There's no guarantee what will happen between you two.

You choose to not have sex with her and cut off contact. You are able to move on with your life. It will be hard for you at first, but you will get over her eventually.

Dumb enough to have to ask...
Considering breeding....

This is how the world ends.