Autistic janitor edition

>deleting the /fifa/ threads but keeping /trb/

this.

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

sbc luiz is op as fuck

got him for around 600k since I had a bunch of untradeables

The absolute state of this shitty game when the moment Juventus signs a deal with EA all their players get +3 in rating. The absolute state of this game when almost all EPL clubs+Juve+a couple others have signed a thing with EA. Can't trust these ratings especially when pure CANCER filtth like Rojo has 83 rating.

what

tl:dr ratings in fifa are bullshit because a club can just buy higher ratings so more american and indonesian kiddies become fan of the club

Who cares, I'm glad they're making more players have high ratings instead of just Barca/Buyern/Madrid players + the top 50 players. Do you want to face the same teams every match like it has been since FIFA 13?

I just want realistic ratings. Not fucking MARCUS "el cancerboy" Rojo have 83 rating that is fuckign bullshit and whoever did that needs to kill themselves

>getting this upset over something so stupid
Who even cares about seasons?

Oi m8 don't diss fifa 13.

The best fifa to ever grace this earth.

No one cares about any gamemodes. Who the fuck plays FIFA on his own withouth his mates?that's pathetic as fuck

>chip through ball spam: the game
Good joke
Just stop posting

>he thinks it's a bad game because he's shit at defending

Wew lad. Give me a mediocre defence and I'll still win the division unbeaten because I actually know how to defend meme tactics.

These fut bay cards will be in packs still when wl rewards hit huh?

>completely misses the point and just shitposts like the retard he is
Just fuck off

>I c-cant d-defend
>s-shit g-game

At least players weren't complete imbeciles off the ball like they are now. Saying that though, I still win a lot.

You are such cancer and you're not even aware of it

Thanks

And I'm better than you at fifa

Dead general. Just let it die and come back in '18

Nah go ahead mate. Play FIFA on your own no one will think you're pathetic lol