This tv and anything else in my apartment anyone willing to kill me can have

This tv and anything else in my apartment anyone willing to kill me can have

In the 219 area serious responses only please

>219 here
Why do you want someone to kill you? Also why not suicide?

I can't do it. I've tried and I just cant

2 pussy 2 do urself?? Jus b an hero now!

Also I'm miserable af

>CHECKKKED

i want the lava lamp, where did your suicidal ass get that? lucky Sup Forumsastard

confirmed not a lie

Fucking dick sucking faggot

Are you in the shitty or nice apartments in town?

Crown point here. Would be Willing to agree to something. How do you want to go out user? Also I would need to fuck your body after

There is a nice part? I'm in Hammond btw

219 here too. This area is really depressing. Sorry I can't help you though. Why do you want to die? What are you running away from?

Fuck you bitch, I'll suck ur moms dick

Do whatever u want to me. Just kill me quick

damn... you do not belong living in crown point...

Op I'm calling b.s on this one... I mean go out by suicide by cop..

Depression. Debt. Life. Gf. Myself. Everything my nigga

There are nicer apartment areas then others

You see these people here?

Go to Arlington and ask out loud: "Is it still worth it? Is it still worth it to be alive?"

They'll whisper back: "Shut up asshole, you have it easy. You're still breathing."

You're in Hammond, buy a bunch of H and overdose.

hi fbi

I've tried that in East Chicago. They just maced the fuck outa me

OP how old are you?

I would need to give to a drug cocktail I don't want to disturb your physical form until I can do what I want to it freely
Why do say this

Take a bunch of pills or street drugs.. fentanyl pills will be best

that's some sour shit. The one time they DON'T unload on you is when you wanted it.

idk, I guess I take it back. A sociopath living in an upscale suburban area.. I guess it makes perfect sense to me now.

Because life insurance money?

>I've tried and I just cant
then it wasn't meant to be. sell everything. hitchhike across the US or buy a bike and become a vagabond until you find what makes you happy in life.

I feel the same way except I'm being patient with myself. I bought my passport just incase if I decide to join Peshmerga or something like that. At least it's a purpose in life.

Nvm I probably don't know you then

those fuckers deserved to die

Op here, have u guys been watching the menendez murders? That new law and order show, that's kind of my life. My bro molested me until I was 13. And my gf cheats on me and tells me she's gonna kill me or have me killed

219 here why not go to valpo college

This

Also, is your gf ugly op? Is she not supportive? Why isn't she helping you?

I'm just into hard core necrophilia and this seems like an easy comeup

What's there? I been to there when my gf went

to kill himself or become educated and acquire more debt?

The dead don't whisper and IT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING EASY TO BE DEAD. Even if you'd claim to respect their memory, you have a great misunderstanding of what their sacrifice actually comprises.

Take me please

just curious, whats your job? plz don't be morgue

>you have a great misunderstanding of what their sacrifice actually comprises
explain

I might do this but what happens after I drive and end up no where.....

Gona need some
Pics of your butthole first. Need to see tightness. Can you try shoving tv remote or something in there first

so? you still have an option of killing yourself.
I mean sure it sounds crude but at least you're giving yourself a chance. If it doesn't work out, open up a ton of credit cards and loans, and party like it's 1989. Just use your imagination.

Assistive technology professional. I work with medical equipment

My butt hole is virgin man..... Just come kill me

That's a problem then. See I'm fairly thick so I need something a little stretched out. Anyways what's your address. I'm off work I'm a couple hours

Would you mind if we killed your gf fist. I'm rock hard thinking of this dead flesh 3 way

Cringe

edgy teen

Sad middle aged man

Text me

She's at school til 6

This shit is pretty dark

I need to make sure you're not FBI first. That's why I need a pic with timestamp with at least 5 full size sharpies in your anus. It's not a bad trade off considering what your asking me to do

I don't own any markers. Just text me faggot

WEll you have a fist you can use don't you!