Bad feels greentext thread?

Bad feels greentext thread?

>Be 19
>Not kissless virgin, had a few hookups but never even finished
>Meet this 17 yo girl at a haunted house. Knew immediately that we would be together. inb4 pedo, my state says this is legal.
>2 months later. We have been dating. We fuck for the first time. First girl to make me cum.
>6 months later, we move in together and start to build a life together. things are good. I love her, she loves me.
>We get our first apartment without roommates, decide to have a baby.
>I spend a couple months cumming in the pussy rawdog and she gets pregnant. Things are good. I'm in love with her, and she loves me.
>Shes 8 months pregnant, we havent had sex in 2 months (combination of her being pregnant and me working 60 hours a week). I'm dealing with it
>I used to use a lot of drugs and be a general fuckup. Ever since her I have been clean except for the occasional pot.
>She has the baby. I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Never knew I could love another person as much as I love my daughter.
>1 month later, I'm working a lot still, shes taking care of kid. Still no sex (I worked at a bread factory and she didn't like the way I smelled) pregnant women have massively increased nose sensitivity. We've had a few fights but nothing major. Things are getting tense all the time.
>Start using opiates to combat nosex. It helps. Helps me work hard and not care as much that no pussy.
>Use for 2 weeks and realize I'm a hundred short on rent, quit opiates and tell her about it and apologize.
>She hugs me and tells me she loves me and its gonna be ok. Things are good. I love her and she loves me. We make love.
>1 week later, I come home from work and her and kid are gone.

cont'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this, kids, is why we don't ever have, er, kids.

cont'd

>I lose my mind not knowing where they are. Phone number is changed. I manage for a week before using opiates again to numb pain. That relief...you cannot even imagine.
>2 weeks later, been late to work a lot, still looking for my girls, having panic attacks when I'm not high.
>She calls me and tells me she left because she couldn't be with a drug addict, I beg her to come home. She doesn't and changes her number again.
>Fall into deep deppression. Using opiates daily. Cant pay bills. Room with my best friend. He doesn't know I'm a junkie.
>Survive for a month, lose my job. Kept skipping days and being late.
>Steal and do odd jobs for money, get a shitty job making min wage. Find sustainability.
>Slowly getting better. Heart hurts every day for my daughter.
>After 6 months ex comes back. I see my daughter. I swear to her that I'm not on drugs (too deep now, not gonna lose daughter again.)
>I get back together with her so I can have my daughter.
>We move to a different state, new job with better pay.
>Things are good. I don't love her anymore but I get to see my kid and I have sex again.
>Try to fall in love. Feel it sometimes. Beg for counseling. She has borderline personality disorder. Refuses couples therapy.
>She flips out one day. Major fight. Broken windows and doors. Dont want to fight in front of kid. Repeating my parents mistakes. I leave the house for a few hours.
>I come back and shes left again with kid. Lose will to live. Lose job. Do what I have to survive. Live in trailer with no power or water for a couple months.
>Get a good job as a flooring installer assistant. Making money again. Seeing my kid on the weekends. Get a room somewhere. Things are looking up.
>Get back together with gf. I want to see me kid more and she says she is in counseling and taking medicine.

cont'd

cont'd

>Things are good while she on medicine. Back to early days of relationship. I almost love her. She loves me.
>In true borderline fashion, decides she has nothing wrong with her.
>Stops taking medicine and has psychotic break. Threatens to kill herself and child.
>Dad gets a lawyer and helps me have her institutionalized. She is in hospital for a week and gets out.
>We get evicted from massive list of complaints from neighbors.
>Try to explain but doesnt matter.
>Parents take me in for a week.
>Move in with some random with a room to rent, cool dude. Like it there.
>Dad and stepmom get court ordered to take care of daughter, my room is no place for a child and I'm in no position mentally to raise a child.
>Work hard to get my shit together. Things improve.
>Dad was Jehovahs Witness. He helped me and gave me a job hoping I would come back. Tell him I love him but I just don't believe in god.
>He fires me. I have a month left to find new job to pay rent.
>Kid is back with Ex. I see her as much as I can.
>Ex wants to move back to original city and asks me to come with her and get back together.
>I want to see my kid so I do it.
>We last one month in old city before she stops medicine. She threatens me with a knife and I take kid and leave.
>Move in with mother, rent out her basement (its like a whole apartment in bottom of house)
>I hurt but I do my best to take care of kid. Things get better. Get a better job. Things are good.
>Ex comes to me and says she has been taking medicine and apologizes for her fuckups. We do a trial relationship for 3 months. She really seems to have changed.
>Decide to move in together.

cont'd

Type this shit out before posting for fuck sake

>apoLOGize

"...home from work and SHE and kid are gone."

Your kid's going to be fucked in the head from all this shit

cont'd

>Live together for 6 or 7 months. Things arent great but not terrible either. I get to see my kid every day. We never go to counseling (despite me asking for the last 2 years)
>Things are getting shitty. Don't love her. Don't want to be there but not giving up daughter and can't afford place by myself. Tell her I'm unhappy and that if we don't go to counseling that I will leave.
>She says yeah but never makes appointment (she has insurance, I don't, she needed to do it)
>Keep repeating that I'm unhappy and will leave. She says she isn't going. Break up with her. Tell her I want to co parent and I'll sleep on the couch.
>2 days later we're fighting, she grabs knife and cuts her arm and runs to the bathroom. I'm recording all this on my phone to protect myself. She is hitting me and stuff.
>Beg her to stop. Ask her for knife. I have my camera filming the whole thing. She looks sad. I take a step forward and ask her for the knife.
>She drives the knife into my heart. Misses by a half inch.
>Go into to shock. She is crying and apologizing and asking me to call the cops.
>Scream for her to get the fuck away from me. Grab some paper towels to stop bleeding. Drive myself to the hospital calling the necessary people.
>Get into ER they immediatley start inserting IVs and catheteres.
>My mom is there telling me I'm gonna be ok.
>I'm delirious, cracking jokes to staff. They all look serious but laugh when I say shit. When they told me they were putting in a catheter I say outloud Oh Shit Nigger.
>I'm in a lot of pain. Lots of internal bleeding. Shaking like theres a jackhammer glued to me.
>They tell me they're gonna give me some good drugs and make me stop hurting. (anaesthesia)
>Black out and code before they give me drugs.

fuck you I'm telling my story. Just be patient.

cont'd

>Doctor cuts into my chest (again no anaesthesia) 3 liters of blood shoots out. He breaks my sternum and a couple ribs to get to heart. She stabbed major arteries.
>Pulls out a clot the size of a plum.
>Fix me up. I wake up a day later in immense pain. Would wake up and then black out from pain for next 5 or 6 hours.
>Finally wake up with morphine drip and still pain but not unbearable.
>Stay in hospital for 3 days and they send me home.
>EX bonds out on only 500 dollars.
>Mom has kid and gets restraining order against ex.

I should be dead right now. But I survived. The prosecutor tells me she is going to prison for a long time and even though she is out she can't come near me or kid or she has additional charges and has to stay in jail. I'm finally free from her Sup Forums. I have my kid. Work is still paying me while I'm out (salary) and I even got a raise so I don't have to move.

I'm just at home healing up and getting better. I'm not taking pain meds anymore and slowly things are getting better. In a couple weeks I'll have my little girl back. I've already thrown out all of ex's things and I'm going to drag her ass through the coals. We are done. She will never see her kid again and in a couple years I'll find a better woman to be a mother to my kid.

So that's my story. Tell me you're bad stories and make me feel better.

I'm so grateful that she was at daycare when I got stabbed. And ex's mother is surprisingly sane and we are actually really close. She's taking care of my kid right now actually and is totally supporting me. The whole reason I broke up with ex in the first place was because she told me that she would testify in court that I'm the better parent and I should have custody.

I'm happy for you user, have a great life and try to raise your girl right after all that trauma she might have experienced

Thanks. I'm gonna go to counseling. Obviously little girl doesn't know anything about what happened and wont for a long time.

I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that she is happy and healthy. I want to be that parent that she knows she can come to me with any problem and I won't judge. I'll raise her to respect herself and have confidence. She really is a beautiful girl and she'll be a looker when she is older. I know she'll have sex, I just want her to know that she can say no and that when she does say yes she'll use protection.

I love her with my whole life. Even with the ex here I have always been primary caregiver. I change most of the diapers. I play with her, I read to her. Make her meals. Ex mostly ignored her. It got to the point that even when she tried to do stuff with her she would cry and say she wanted daddy to do it.

so many feels because this was my parents

It's nice to know you survive. You came out of a DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY and got hooked with a borderline it's very normal in your case and your wife every time she got out of therapy was the biggest worse mistake she made it makes the condition go psychotic but that's all over better put your daughter in therapy and yourself otherwise your kid will repeat the same story since over time your own family became DISFUNCTIONAL because of your wife.

Hope your kid grows up okay then, thank god for the ex's mother siding with you.

As soon as she get old enough for it I'm gonna put her in therapy. I don't want her to grow up with the same problems I did. Unfortunately, I know that the things that happen in those early years do massively shape how they come out as an adult. I'm really hoping that she is young enough that I can undo a lot of the damage that poor, innocent, beautiful baby girl has had to deal with.

Even though I was about 20 seconds from death, I think it might have been worth it to get her away from her mother. Now she won't have her mother around fucking up the progress I help her make.

No kidding. The stereotype of not getting along with MIL exists for a reason. But she is legit one of my favorite people ever. I consider her family and she will always be a part of me and my childs life.

She's a real straight shooter type. The kind that says that when you make your bed you have to lie in it. She feels bad for her daughter but thinks she deserves to go to prison and lose her kid. I'm lucky to have her.

You will go in to family therapy. And for now you can go for therapy alone since you had self destructctive behavior, depression and using drugs was your coping mechanism it's very normal in your condition and the unconditional love of your child was turning point in your life and your wife really needs help since I don't know how was her Childhood and if she used drugs Alchol or meds I can not say much. I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful life also remember kids with single parents have high probability of getting borderline personality disorder, self distructive behavior, anixety, depression but I believe you are a dedicated parent and you will take care of it

Thank you so much for your kind words user. At the risk of sounding like a major faggot, this whole thing has been extremely difficult and you are really helping me. From what I understand, BPD is more something that you are made into. Ex had a pretty bad childhood due to her shit bag dad and then her stepdad (who she still considers her father) molested her. She used to use drugs but stopped.

I don't think she will ever get better because while she does have self aware moments and will start therapy, since 13 or so she goes for a few months and then stops because she believes there is nothing wrong with her.

If my daughter does have mental issues, I'm going to do my best to be supportive and to get her the help she needs. She is my number one priority. I love her more than I love myself (and I actually like myself a lot).

I'm trying to look at this like I have a chance to start over and make things better for the both of us.

Your ex came out of DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY and got sexually abuse that's her core of illness she never got any compassion as a child and only form of compassion she knew was being molested hence still Loving her step dad it's very normal in her case and she suffered from make depression because of her childhood. Her condition is cureable but it will require long term commitment since she will try her best to get out of therapy again sexually abuse kids develop Self distructive behavior at early change and they try there best to be there own enemies again it's very normal if you want to read further on your wife behavior use Rewire by Richard O Connor it's self help therapy and for you and your daughter self compassion by KRISTIN NEFF it's self help therapy and it will ease your pain. Also you can find these books on piratebay or audiobookbay.nl

Thank you for those. I think I'll skip the one on BPD as I have no plans to see her or have her in my life again. I will read the one by Kristin Neff. Thanks again user.

Be safe and you are a guy like all guys you have needs too and for relationship make sure when you are in relationship the woman understands you and loves you and don't have a history of daddy issues (Sup Forums language) and make sure she cares and loves you and your child like all human you deserve love and happiness and to be acknowledge is basic need of subconscious don't ever use Alchol or drugs to numb your feelings it will start your cycle of self destructctive behavior if you feel depress go out take a walk alone look in to distance as and make sure eat well true happiness of humans is in family that's how subconscious is wired to do and human experience is the most difficult one. Be safe

Holy shit finally something interesting and good (in the end) to read on Sup Forums.
This is crazy to have something like that happen to you, the back and forth with the kid... You are really amazing from managing to escape the drug use after all that shit.

I won't say much more, but as you seem to really love your daughter, even if shit hits the fan, that you are feeling really bad or whatever don't fall back to drug and ruin your life, you will clearly be rewarded by just having her and caring for her, even when she will be an insufferable little teen dickhead.

Could someone screencap Op's story please? I'm on phone so I can't really do it myself.

By the way, I'm genuinely happy for how things turned out for you, I'm sure you'll raise her to be a wonderful gal someday, Op.

Dude, I know that these are just random words from a random user from the Internet, but You are my hero

I'm suffering from depression and mild bpd, but I do take my meds and I'm quite aware which shit is my imagination and which is real. Hell, my gf is really patient, but I know how hard is it for her to stay with me. Congratulations on dealing with the addiction as well.

Bumparoo.

Thanks in advance!

>Move in with mother, rent out her basement
is this a western european/american thing? here in south europe relatives would never take you in in exchange for money.this is like a huge taboo. you do shit free for close relatives and you give them shelter when they need it.wtf.

Jesus fucking Christ OP. How many chances do you get to fuck your life up? How did it take you 8 times to realise she had mental problems?

This bitch sounds textbook bipolar, manic depressive, narcissistic personality disorder.

puush is taking forever just using paint now

>ff 10 years
>OP realises his daughter inherited her mother's ailments when she stabs him in the neck

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

brah

not with someone you have been with for 6 months. thats idiotic.

Holy shit, user. I'm glad you got out of that shit relationship, and I hope you and you're daughter are doing well now. Are you totally healed from the stab wound? Is the scar bad?

Post scar or it didn't happen

i would also really love to see the scar
i want to share my scar (in army service right now) but its on my face and its like in a really gay spot, eyebrow scar)

Now that's fun
Are you my past self ?