BE ME, "18" BUT LOOK 17

> BE ME, "18" BUT LOOK 17
> DEDICATE SELF TO WORKOUT, EAT GOOD, LOOK AFTER HAIR, HYGENE, SHOWER EVERY DAY.
> GO TO MALL ON BIKE (4 MILES) EVERY DAY FOR EXCERSIZE, BUY GOOD TRENDY CLOTHS AND MEET GIRLS
> TFW GET BLOWN OFF EVERY TIME DESPITE PUTTING IN ALL

WTFFFFFF IS MY COLONE BAD??? ITS FKING CHANEL DE PARIS!

> TFW WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM CHSPE EXAM TO KNOW IF ILL BE ABLE TO GO TO COLLEGE IN WINTER SEMESTER
> TFW WAITING FOR CALL FOR INTERVIEW AT SHITTY CASHIER JOB AT CVS

ID BE OKAY WITH IT ALL JUST IF I HAD A MODEST, LOYAL DECENT GF. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SEX JUST FEMALE HUMAN CONTACT TO TALK TO, SHE CAN KEEP VIRGINITY.

WHY ARE THEY ALL ROASTIES IN LOS ANGELES???? FUCKING MISS MY ARMENIAN "GF" EVEN IF WE WERENT OFFICIALLY DATING WE SPENT A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER AND SHE KNEW BETTER THAN TO HAVE ANY OTHER CLOSE MALE FRIENDS SO I WOULDNT GET JEALOUS.

BOTS SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES GREENTEXT SO I CAN BEAR IT

FORGOT TO SAY IM UGLY, 5/10 AT BEST

> > BE ME, "18" BUT LOOK 17
How can you look one year younger than you really are?

This. Also why is 18 in quotes?

YOU CANT USE THIS SITE UNLESS YOURE 18. IM 18 BUT ITS LIKE IM 17. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DENSE?

Maybe you have a shitty personality? Don't try to force it, just be yourself and enjoy life.

DOUBT IT. I READ BOOKS, BEEN TO EUROPE THANKS TO THE EYP PROGRAM, HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT AND SHARE. DECENT TASTE IN CLASSICAL MUSIC, MOVIES, ETC. WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO DO?

quit whining an complaining pussy

There is a lot more to your personality than that

You also forgot to turn Caps Lock off.

Lol OP i didnt have to try as hard as you come on man

MY PERSONALITY IS GOOD, I THINK, I HAD MANY FRIENDS IN ARMENIA AND A VERY CLOSE FEMALE FRIEND WHO WAS ESSENTIALLY A GF AND EVEN OFFERED TO HAVE SEX, BUT I TURNED HER DOWN BECAUSE SHE WAS A GOOD NATURED GIRL AND I DIDNT WANT TO TAKE HER VIRGINITY AND LEAVE

Elliot Roger go home

Good looks and healthy lifestyle aren't everything, maybe you're only considering the shallow part of what attracts women. Can you describe your typical first night out with a fair maiden ?

Do you regret that? You seem nice to refuse so someone who wouldnt refuse and is an asshole would ruin her.

But if youre in LA keep trying theres a lotta people there and its retardifornia

No personality. Go grow one. You'll be fine.

UM, KINDA DEPENDS ON WHAT KINDA GIRL IT IS. ILL ASUME SHES LIKE MY LADY FRIEND.

GO TO HER HOUSE WITH FLOWERS TO PICK HER UP, IN GOOD CLOTHS ETC.

WALK AT PARK AND TALK ABOUT SCHOOL, LIFE, EVENTS, PEOPLE, ETC.

GET TO RESTAURANT OPEN DOOR FOR HER, TAKE HER COAT, SIT AT TABLE, ORDER FOOD, TALK, JOKE AROUND AND LEAVE,

WALK TO HER HOUSE AND LEAVE. SOMETIMES STAYED AN HOUR AND WATCHED A MOVIE OR SOMETHING THEN LEFT,

USUALLY THIS HAPPENED AND WE BOTH ENJOYED IT. OTHER OPETIONS WERE GOING TO AMUSMENT PARK, MOVIES, PARTY, LIBRARY (YES LIBRARY) OR HOME.

Stop fucking yelling at the ladies. Or find a deaf one who doesn't give a fuck about your all caps through life.

REALLY DOUBT THAT. EXPLAIN ME YOUR PERSONALITY THEN.

I HAD ONE, BUT I LEFT HER. I guess the caps are obnoxious but I was pissed when writing this thread. Just try being in my shoes dude. I'm not trying to fuck, just a casual relationship , I'm okay with fucking but it's not a required

WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARD WHO IS YELLING CONSTANTLY.
But seriously, I think you're an autist.

Well you're argumentative and have trouble keeping on point to start. Need we illustrate more of why you're failing? Hope you're keeping notes, chum.

Get yourself a BMW and start vlogging about your girl problems. Call yourself the supreme nice guy or ultimate gentleman or something

/thread

You'll figure out relationships when you're older. Worry about school right now

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL FUCKING NEWFAG

My point is that girls won't agree to go on a date. I'm not a NEET or a loser, I'm pretty smart, always got good grades and love reading, I've been successful in the sense ive been sent to Europe to represent my country in international events, all on my own. Had many good friends, and a loyal lady friend who even wanted the D but didn't get it because I'm not an asshole.

Jesus, reading all that caps actually gave me some anxiety.

Nothing bad in all that, but it lacks "crazy" if you see what I mean. Not that any of what you described doesn't fit a romantic night out, but - assuming from the tone - I'd say it might seem too prepared, not spontaneous enough. One pointer I could give is, when you make first contact, try to learn as discretely as possible about her tastes, then surprise her accordingly. For instance, invite her to a concert or other live event, and try to manage the suprise effect. The trick is to make them feel that there is more to you than meets the eye, and that you're not a boring kind of guy who just follows a routine when dating.

I'm ugly, age doesn't cure ugly. Money does. My bet is that a good personality with a buff-y body and enough trial would land me on a date. It hasn't. I want a girl to just spend time with

Also, here's one BIG mistake that you can work on : NEVER say that sex isn't required, even if it actually isn't for you. Girls won't get interested in you if they don't feel you desire them sexually. Not saying you should become obnoxious or harass them, just make it clear that you're physically attracted. Believe me, user, it's so important that it might well be the main reason why you can't get a date if you don't get it right.

Get a casual hook-up on tinder. Worry about making money before finding a long-term girlfriend

Way to get a gold digger...

But I'm getting rejecting from the getgo. Won't even give me their number. What icebreaker do you recommend for girls who are just walking through a mall? Nothing unusual

underage detected

Don't type in so many caps you fuck head

Who cares? Dump her, money is more important. If you are a 5/10 and broke then shoot for 3's on tinder to get your rocks off while you figure out life. Never become codependent, women will hold you back in life

I wish I could help with icebreakers, but I'm actually very bad at that (recovering sperglord talking). I can only turn it around by owning up to my social awkwardness and joke about it.

Also, not sure the mall is a good place for that : women go there to shop, not to hunt for dick. Same thing in the street.

Maybe another pointer I could give you is to go to bars/concerts/parties/whatever, where women actually go to meet people and have good time. Not only would you have a greater chance to find one that's single and willing, but you'd also catch her in a better mood. And go with friends, so that you can be each other's wing man. It opens a lot of doors, like when you want to approach a girl who's with a group of friends : going alone would be way harder - even impossible if you're shy - while a group approchaing another group feels a lot less awkward and gives you far better chances.

*approaching

Don't forget either that some women are less passive and might try to hit on you, even if it's subtle. So, when you're talking to one in a group and feel that it's not going to happen, pay attention to the rest of the group and see if another one seems more interested.