How do you feel about MIlF on Loli?

How do you feel about MIlF on Loli?

I'm not quite sure right now... Post more to consolidate my opinion.

Post more, faggot

Just another day in 1952.

>Shad

What MILFs taught teenagers about lolis back then.

lame as fuck lolis were mad to get dicked not be suffocated by old women pussy

I didn't know i needed this in my life until now

Anyone got some sort of doujin about this shit?

Imagine one with this overall plot.

Milf on Loli/youngTeen is like finding a diamond in the rough. Absolute perfection you rarely encounter.

Or seeing all three levels of female development fuck. A loli/teen/MILF threesome.

Moar !

During World War II, when the men were away, the chicks did play. They continued to do so in the 1950s.

W-what ?

That's my backstory for this image.

Do you have more of this ?

Pretty good, actualy

"Attention citizens, do you love America? Why of course you do! Did you know the dirty Reds threaten to poison our youth with the evils of Communism? That's why we need you, American housewife, to aid in the battle against Stalin! Teach the youth of America our values! Instruct them at campsites, at home, in bed, and in the backseat of your car. And together, we can keep America safe for truth, justice and our way of life! Remember, talented lips rock hips!"

This message brought to you by The Council Of American Housewives Against Communist Subversion.

>mfw look at these images they are all nicely drawn
>attempt to draw anything it's all crap

Fuck my art skills tbh

It's personal favorite genre of mine, and it's very underepresented. Age gap yuri is best yuri.

Fauno Artifex is a talented artist for sure.

Doesn't help the art style is a bitch to duplicate.

Seriously, I know Shadman gets all the attention but I really wish people would notice Fauno Artifex more.

And no, it's not because Shadman is weird He's out-weirded by Merunyaa.

Shad man is kind if bad if you ask me

I don't consider Shadman to be a particularly good artist. Even though I'm one to talk since I'm considerably worse than him. His form is bad but I guess you can chalk that up to style. Color work is decent.

You are all jelly of Shadman success, enjoy your lame Rage

I don't think he is bad at all

>i'm worse than him.
>he's not good, though.
>if i don't like it, it's just not good art, mang.
alright.

Fauno is a god.
And milf on loli or milf on teen on loli is godtier. I never understood with all the other shit out there how exactly this genre is so underrepresented/underutilized.

Oh and shad a shit.
One of the most overrated artists by far. user that was thinking he was worse than shad; You're only mildly worse. After all the qork he's done he still consitently has problems with posture, expressions, appendages among other things. It doesnt matter how shit you think you are, he's not really much better. He's only known because he's one of the few that will draw just about anything however mediocre his drawings are.

Confirmed as not being drawfags.
Only people with a sense of anatomy and integrity will see the numerous flaws and mediocrity throughout all his work. It's no surprise you fall for shittier drawings.

>I only hear Bach, Mozart and top tier musicians
>Only the best should success
>I have no talents at all
>Demand the best of the best only

Kewl Stari Bra

less argue
post pics

The old style drawings are the best. The new stuff sucks.

Thread ruined

Never said only the best deserve attention you autostic strawmanning dumbfuck.

But shit artists shouldn't be lauded as good or even subpar when thet cant draw faces, much less appendages or poses properly.
You have shit taste in artists, which is fine, but don't go around claiming that shit artist is "ok" when anyone that has drawn a stickfigure can easily point out numerous flaws in their work.

That's far from ok or subpar. But keep on strawmanning, I'm sure your assumption is bound to actually hit the mark one day.

>fingers
NERDRAGE

Bump

I can hear the fat "b"s in your typing

I call it lesbian pedophillia

I wish there was a way I could be invited to a real life milf and loli/youngTeen lesbian sex session for a 3some. Even if I was the third wheel and they mainly focused on eachother and I could just fuck/be in the back I'd still do it. Id even pay $1000+ dollars for the experience. I want to be a sugar daddy some day with underage girls.

It costs a lot more than $1000 lol

you just gotta know right people and have a lot of money

At the same time, $1000 to an underage girl is a lot of money. I bet for a $1000 a month many girls would love to "experiment" :)

I'm super into it