Gg misogynists

nyti.ms/1s5Y3Vc
>“Get your Woman Cards ready”
Sup Forums is finished. Hillary Clinton and the female Ghostbusters squad is booked on Ellen to btfo you woman haters. Get ready to be stumped bc they're going for Trump's jugular as well.
Will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/hillary-clinton-and-ufo-thing-just-wont-go-away
youtube.com/watch?v=wGG3DJAALkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, Hillary's so fucking hip.

And here I was hoping ghostgate would just go away on its own. It's like they've forgotten that after deflecting, you should stop calling attention to the thing you don't want people to focus on.

Sony is using feminism to generate buzz about the movie. The more neckbeards freak out over it the more attention the movie will receive.

I haven't seen ghostbusters in like 15 years. I'm honestly not interested. It looks tired .

>bathroom logo

they are also rightfully afraid it will bomb

Holy shit, they mentioned cinemassacre in here. Fuck the jew york times.

I just hope people dont cave in and go see it. I'm sticking to my guns.

They saw the whole gamergate thing as a perfect opportunity to have people advertise the film for them.
All going to plan.

anybody associating themselves with this movie will look like an idiot.

The movie already looks like a flop

old shit is old
capeshit reigns supreme these days

Yeah, all they have to do now is convince people to go see it.

This is good news, because when this movie bombs as hard as Fant4stic did, most of the non-fanatics are going to realize how silly this whole thing was and they'll go back to thinking for themselves about this one issue.

This. Hillary is making some really stupid mistakes

just like fantastic 4

motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/hillary-clinton-and-ufo-thing-just-wont-go-away

Shillary doesn't need that to make herself look retarded

If you don't you have soggy knees.
That should bring in feminists and betas at least.
They think that audience is larger than it is just because of the noise they make.

Pretty much.

>"I don't know if it's a race thing or a woman thing"
>force themselves on an audience that doesn't want them
>then cries misogyny or racism of the crowd doesn't like it
Their or campaign in a nutshell.
Nobody could not like this because it's bad.

i will download it for free, laugh and facepalm throughout the viewing, then delete it forever.

>What is Fant4stic

I won't even download it. I have other things to watch that's multiple times better.
>Like the original.

>Hillary associating herself with this future flop.
>it bombs worse than it would have otherwise

Do it, Faghag.

Capeshit is wearing its welcome out. Kaijushit soon.

>Hillary your poll numbers are tanking! What do we do?
>What if we tie the campaign in with an extremely unpopular movie?
>Genius! Whenever you combine two unpopular things the result is always success!

Seriously this is shoving a pair of turds together and hoping for a gold nugget. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if her campaign team is trying to sabotage her.

This movie won't flop. People will want to see it because they are curious, just like with Batman vs Superman.

Kaijushit will never be successful in countries that haven't been nuked.

I still dont get why the didnt get good actors, even if all of them had to be woman

Except they'll download it while box office sales tank. Look at the cost of movie tickets. You think people have money to throw around on a movie that already has a reputation for being hot garbage? Batman vs Superman didn't have the preconceived negativity that the new Ghostbusters movie does

Worst PR manager in history

Because negative reviews and misogyny is part of the greater Jewish plan, goyim

With this, they can finally enforce a feminazi agenda on everyone

Personally i think they realized it too late.

Throwing numbers at random

>Many years ago
>Lets invade everything and push SJW narratives
>Many years after
>SJW nonsense everyone and people just slowly dropping
>GG happens
>You're just racists/sexist (no one gives a shit about these loonies screaming at the top of their lungs)
>currently
>Every idiotic company that didn't properly vet their employees and allowed SJW in are now facing massive net losses.

How much will companies be willing to lose before they let them go?

AYO HOL UP TRUMP

Actually the article says the exact opposite; they're trying their hardest for it not to be associated with feminism and gender politics because they're terrified of the backlash it's gotten

WE

If he works with the Hillary campaign it certainly would explain a lot.

WUZ

Seriously, they can't even pose for a picture. How are they good actors?

>21st century western women

Voice of reason in this post. Why waste your valuable time watching this dog shit, even if it's to "know how bad it is"? You guys must be young. I wish I had the time to piss away on dumb shit like that.

From what I've gathered though, Sony can't make an independently good movie to save its life. They do this brand of trendy marketing shit instead.

>"THIS IS THE MOVIE NORTH KOREA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE :0"
>"FIND OUT HOW GURLZ CAN KICK BUTT TOO xoxoxo"
>"YOU KNOW THOSE EMOJI™ CHARACTERS ON YOUR PHONE??? NOW THEY HAVE THEIR OWN MOVIE!!!"

Yeah well they obviously fired the first shots by mixing it up and being oh so progressive by changing it to an all woman cast.

Doesn't help that the movie looks like fucking dog shit that has been tied to a back of a car and dragged through the streets of India.

Gas anyone who defends this crap. Bill Murray better not make an appearance in this movie or if he does he personally shoots all them in the face while the producers swing on nooses in the background.

hilldog is playing with fire... if the movie is shit shes going to end up smelling

filename

every time lol

Shit like this makes me think they are setting Hillary up to lose and they actually _want_ Trump to win.

>feminist propaganda and literally IM A WOMAN SO MAKE ME POTUS on some dyke SJW's talkshow for fat stay at home moms
lel

you have to understand that hillary clinton is goddamn terrible at this

>Come see my movie!
>You are bad people for not wanting to see my movie!
>You are all awful, awful creatures to your very core and I hate very single one of you!
>Now come see my movie to make me feel better!

Nope.

lmao. I actually thought this was funnier before I noticed the replaced logo.

They know it is going to bomb...They are trying to generate buzz to get their money back

How did anyone think it would be a good idea to bring the fucking ghostbusters to children's deathbeds

Things like this are what give me faith that meme magic exists

that file name seriously made me laugh harder than any file name ever

god damn

> Bill Murray better not make an appearance in this movie or if he does he personally shoots all them in the face while the producers swing on nooses in the background.

Bill Murray is in the movie. Sony threatened to sue him if he did not appear.

They're going to make it artificially relevant by putting it on the front page of Youtube and making it a trending twitter tag. That's Hillarycorp's chief tactic.

Go to Youtube's home page right now. It's either a sponsored ad, a music video, or blatant liberalism.

You didn't hear? He's making a cameo because of an old contract and the studio had to SUE him to get him to honor it.

He tried user, he tried.

That sure worked for Fantastic 4.

This isn't Star Wars or Transformers, user. There aren't nearly as many invested fans in the Ghostbusters franchise.
This is going to be more like the latest TMNT or Power Rangers.

Fuckin' spawn campers.

"See you again soon."

Strong concentration of juices involved

GOBSBUSTAS

Ellen ^^

Holy fuck, that photo is just ghoulish.

It's actually aged well. The only issue I found was with the gatekeeper dog animation.

This is hilariously transparent what the hollywood jews are doing here.

They made a product for public consumption that the public has said they don't want.

The jews have thrown a tantrum and said it's the customer's fault they don't want to take time out of their day and go spend money to see a film that is being sold.

Think about that for a minute.

How entitled are these hollywood jews?

If I made a donut, and I made it poorly and used salt instead of sugar and the donut tasted and looked bad, how insane would it be if I, the baker, accused you of hating donuts, and all baked goods, and being an awful person in general?

>create a hostile political environment
>pretend to be innocent
>shove your "creativity" into this hostile environment
>blame everyone else that you purposefully pissed off
>take the role of victim

:V

Would he even know what Ghostbusters are? It looks like a 1-2 year old at best.

Maybe.
Maybe.
It's hard to make a movie, and your movie sucks.

whats the matter with you that you have to "stick to your guns" and discipline yourself into not watching that pile of shit?

Jesus Christ almighty, if this is true...
/wrist

I love the whole shitstorm that this Not-Ghostbusters movie has riled up. It's hilarious.

Even if it was an all male cast that I wouldn't go see this shit. No Ramis, Akroyd, black guy, and Murray means no ghostbusters. Plus it's shitty effects that look worse than the original films doesn't help.

Nobody wants to watch this. It's going to bomb harder than Hiroshima.

Except for the feminists and their beta orbiters that will see it ten times a week so it looks like a big success.

And if it's not, it's because of the patriarchy, so they'll keep trying this formula.

This. If they had hotter actors the reviews wouldn't have been so bad.

Considering the fact that the people in charge of these things are products of the current academic climate: Few to none.

Academia is no longer fostering an atmosphere of intellectual challenge, but one of self esteem-building.

There is no wrong, or right based upon evidence or logic. There is only wrong or right based upon ideology.

It's a new religion. This is it's Jihad.

>Hillary Clinton and the female Ghostbusters squad is booked on Ellen.

I sincerely hope he purposefully puts down such rank fucking acting people lash out at Sony for having him there in the first place.

Oh yes it would.

>$150 million to produce
Pretty much an ad buy and a meta ad buy to generate feminism vs misogyny buzz in the media. That's probably why they didn't waste it on good-looking actresses much less men

>will pol ever recover

time to fap to nazi anthems

Jesus fuck who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to trot out ghostbusters to dustbust the souls of dying children cunts or not

At least Wiig looks somewhat self-aware of the irony

If thats the case then its already made its money back.

There's something very strange going on behind this movie, why would they care this much about James Rolfe's opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=wGG3DJAALkw

>much less men
They got Thor.

Hillary being associated with this movie will politicize the movie.

The movie is already going to suffer from being blatantly feminist and blatantly shit. Hillary associating herself with it will only cement it's unpopularity.

The movie will bomb because of this.

Because the movie will bomb, it will hurt Hillary's image since she associated herself with it.

This is all great.

Man I hope it bombs at the box office.

Can I take the time to vent my frustrations about whys coming out Memorial Day? Fucking a remake of Roots and some fucking movie about how illiterate black slaves who never fired a gun before organized themselves into an army and fought off white people and freed themselves.

Why are they pushing this black power slave shit on Memorial Day? Pisses me off every goddamn time.

Word is she wanted out pretty early into filming after realising what she got herself into.

This film will bomb no matter what. Even feminists hate this film due to its pandering tone as well as a real lack of any actually funny jokes. This nigger bitch was never funny. Check out youtube for the cringe vid of her on SNL with Louis C.Kuck and "fudging" her lines. Top kek.

honestly the owl blanket is scary

I think it will hurt the movie more than it hurts her

Here's the fucking kicker if the whole thing. The remake of Roots is being made as presented by the History channel. The fucking history channel.

>presenting a dramatized movie as historical fact

I have now taken the #HillPill