So first of all no bitch answers

So first of all no bitch answers
Have any of you guys ever tried bringing dabs through international airport i.e usa>philippines? Any tips because im trying to bring atleast 2grams on my next trip

Don't use the full body scan. Request a patdown. If they ask why just tell them you don't want radiation.

Wrap dat shit up fuckin tight. Shit's basically pure THC so the dogs will sniff it through 3 plastic bags. Source: Bestfriends dad works for law enforcement and owns a drug sniffing dog (luckily didnt jump me yet haha)

Can you ingest the dabs inside a condom then poop them out pwrfectly fine?

OP.
Id only check it in, never ever carry on person. On person means posession. Check in you could say the pants or shoes you put it in arent mine. Make sure its vac sealed and if possible, of you live in a medical/legal state I would get disposable cartridges or anything that remotely looks similar to an e-cig. Not raw concentrate

Put the wax in capsules and throw in with vitamins, never had a script looked at, also only seen bomb sniffing dogs , never drug

Spoken like a true cop. When they find it despite how "tight" it's been wrapped then ask you if you it's your suitcase you will say yes. Then what? "Oh, the clothes and everything are totally mine but I don't have a clue how that bundle got wrapped in my underpants."
This guy is basically giving you instructions for how to get caught.

Possession of marijuana and marijuana-derived drugs currently carries a minimum of 12 years of prison in the Philippines. They don't give a shit if you're a foreigner or not. So unless you desperately need your drugs with you on the trip, just leave it be.

Why the fuck would you take drugs *to* Southeast Asia? Why not pack some bananas on your way to Costa Rica while you're at it? Smuggle big cats into Africa? Deadly snakes to Australia? You dumb, boy.

Have fun being put to death

this dont fuck up op.

the philipines doesnt have our consitution, so they will probably search your shit just to see if it has anything but vitamins, if you really wanna go tricky, get some pills that are exactly the same as your capsule if you buy it. Same size, liquid filled, everything. The phillipines is hard core cracked down on drugs, i would not bring any into the country.

Enjoy the jail time you fucking idiot

Currently here right now and yes i know how hard the government is cracking down on it but the people needs to experience what the world offers just to have a taste foe those who only dreamed to have.

We currently smoke alot of weed freely and never had any problem for years im gonna get the dabs from hawaii

Bro are you fucking retarded, i dont even bring any shit when I cross the canadian border, you really want you smuggle drugs across countries through an airline, and for just 2g's of dabs?

Not to mention the Phillippines is literally KILLING drug users and dealers in the streets. I see stupidity on Sup Forums constantly but your level of obliviousness is beyond comprehension.

Hopefully the responses here have talked you out of making the single stupidest idea youve ever had

Gang shit we out here

Brrapp brrapp

philippines are cool with drugs so take more than 2 grams with you, like enough so they consider you a drug dealer

then they know you are in the biz and give you vip treatment

Pussy ass answers man grow some balls

smuggling into Mexico/ Canada is as simple as putting into a Carmex container and taking through security. Have done it myself. Do not fuck with SE asian countries. They will cane your balls and eat your flesh. You've been warned.

ok op, this is fresh advice coming form mexico near the border with texas, so you know it's legit:
Get clear plastic, the tough kind, and wrap it once good, like put that shit in vacoom and seal it with something that won't let air in or out. Then comes the tricky part. Get honey and cover the clear bag with honey, then cover it with another tough clear bag and seal it shut. Repeat that operation at least twice (3 plastic bags, 2 layers of honey) and then cover the result in molten wax. Put that inside a leather jacket or one with goose feather filling (between the layers), inside your checked bag, and mix in all your clothes, preferently dirty clothes that stink a lot (that way, if there is even a little smell and the dog gets it you can say that your dirty jacket must still smell of pot from yesterday) and pray. I haven't done it myself but my brother crossed the mexican border packing with that method last year

Mail it. Much, much safer.

he's not talking about going to Mexico numb nuts. Get off the shit. It's turning your brain into a mashed up bag of soft cocks.

I'm going to the phillipines later this month.

There's a lot of fun and craziness going on with just cheap red horses and the women. You don't need weed and the upside isn't worth the severity of being caught.

not to the phillipines they open everything

So you want to take drugs to the philippines?

That's one way to commit suicide i suppose. Not sure i'd want to spend a few months in a filipino jail then the last thing i'd see in this world be a firing squad but hey it's up to you.

it worked for smuggling shit from mexico

i tapped a gram of wax under my ballsack went right through the body scanner and shook the tsa guys hand as i stepped out. Those machines dont work

Enjoy being executed by the PH authorities.

swallow it

How about dont be stupid. Copy a system that works.. i.e. deepweb, figure out air bnb/ homestayyou are staying at then send cartridges with e-pen to accommodation. Book hotel for that date first obviously and get tracking. Carrying shit in person is for chumps.

This system works, thank me later fbi

Up the ass it goes.

JFK > Frankfurt clean pax and a gram of dabs in a slick top container. Both stuffed into a little pouch, wrapped pouch with ear buds. Put that shit with a charger and external HD in ziploc in carry-on... TSA didn't give a fuck. It looks like a mp3 player in the x-ray machine.

It even states on their website TSA isn't looking for drugs, nor are they seeking to confiscate them. If they do however happen to find them, they'll bring it up. So just don't be obvious/stupid...

But I hear asia don't fuck around with the devil's lettuce, something like 300 lashings across your dick if they find 0.001grams of lettuce on you?