How to convince a guy to cum in my pussy?

How to convince a guy to cum in my pussy?

pic semi related but not me.

Why would he need convincing?

Take birth control. If he's really nervous you can get an IUD or something, or even a contract if you really want it that bad and the only thing holding him back is he's scared of child support.

I can't imagine another reason why he'd refuse

its hard for some men to blow a load in a trap.
Sorry OP

Am already on the pill but most guys either don't believe me or want to play it safe anyways. (they don't outright say they don't believe me but I can tell when they think I'm lying).

Serious question: Are you trying to get oregnant or do you just have a fetish for it?

Fetish. I'm on the pill.

When he says 'I'm gonna cum.' Say, 'cum inside of me.'

It's that easy.

Travel or try internet dating.

is this with one night stands then? I can get why they'd hesitate. I have a breeding fetish and I don't risk it with random hos.

You can try just begging for it, see if he gets caught up in the heat of the moment

Show vegana first

Spread your legs, bitch.

Fix the degenerate fucking nature of women and maybe men will start trusting you again. Men have no reason to trust women any more between child support, nog STDs, alimony, and divorce court.

Ok, fine. Well then, build trust with the guy and fuck him a few times, be honest with the and explain that you get off on it. Also: get morning after-pills.

>pic semi related
>but not me
so you are a 350 pound fag then?
also, your stinky, poop-crusted "boi pussy" aka butt hole is not a pussy, it's a hemorrhoid ridden shit-chute

Find a guy like me who's had a vasectomy.

just keep fucking guys until you find one retarded enough to not use a condom. it will take you like a day.

Lasagna

If you get all serious and ask, any guy will immediately suspect you of wanting to have a kid and using that kid against him - either financially, socially, or personally.

Best to either be spur of the moment, or actually - you know - fuck someone who trusts you?

If you want a 1 night stand to cum in you, post on craigslist. Those guys won't tell you their real name and probably give you herpes too. turnabout is fair play.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TITS OR GTFO

guys wtf

you just tell him your on the pill and ask for him too

nailed it
nu-Sup Forums is pathetic

You know the rules

step one
>have a vagina
step two
>show tits

step three
just say "it's ok" and do that thing where you cross your legs around him and hold him in

lmao i finish in every random w/o telling them i'm fixed. sad part is most girls dont even say anything

Do you regret being fixed

>that thing where you cross your legs and hold him in
Fuck man, nothing gets me going like that. I like cumming inside, but like, when the girl "forces" me to cum in her, shit man. Really gets me going.

fuck no. did you miss the part where i said i finish in EVERY random? i don't even remember what a pregnancy scare was like. i got it at 22 without kids.

i can literally do anything i want without needing a sitter or baby mama drama.
like browse on Sup Forums for instance.
i'm 29.

Are you sure your almonds are activated?

And then she forces you to pay 40% of your income to her in child support for 18 years because she is a strong independant woman who doesn't need a man.

tell him you can cum in my @$$, no man turn that down.

also fucking checked, son

Having no kids doesnt fuck with your phyche?

>nu

Wonder who's really new here

Never forget the falcon punch friendo

it's fucking awesome. why would it affect me negatively? i am reminded how awesome it is every time i see someone have to realign their entire life and never get sleep again.

clearly we are on two opposite sides of the fence.

we are brainwashed into procreating. there is no reason to. my captcha was a crowd full of people which is ironic.

Can confirm. Used to date a girl with the same fetish as OP. Best pussy I've ever had.

My first quads
Yeah, personally i have no other objective in my life other than spreading my seed.
>mfw its current year
How fucked am i?

I had a vasectomy, now I fill that pussy up every time

Birth control my dude. And even if something happened, she's my wife. So uh. I guess we'd be on to kid #1. Planning on 2 anyways.

m'lady, expose thy mammaries...or leave promptly!

like... what about yourself tho? you don't want to visit places, fuck hot girls, get a solid education, make tons of cash, drive a nice car? you can strike off most of those things from the list if you have a child beforehand

Yeah definately beforehand. But afterwards i want a few kiddos

I was dating this girl, who during sex said "Come in me" I started thrusting like a mad man, so deep almost got a ball in there too. I pull the meat sword out, and I know I'm about to cum so fucking hard, I jam it all the way in, spank her ass a little and just start gushing my load in her. She asked "Are you cuming right now" I didn't answer until the last drop flew out, I was all like "holy fuck, that you're amazing" She calmly asked if I nutted inside her I was like yea, you said cum in me. she was all Nahhh I said cum baby. we both just shrugged it off, and now from time to time we risk the birth control and I dump inside her.