Anyone just wanna talk? I need some interaction

Anyone just wanna talk? I need some interaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcKGw-IO5Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, but only if you don't act like a faggot

Whats up my dude

Nah.

'sup?

whats up man what you got going on this week

But what if i am a faggot?
Pretty much everything, but don't wanna blog post.
well see ya
got in trouble, currently shutting myself in. Otherwise, nothing much. You?

Eh. It's Sup Forums; you can blogpost if you want to. Not that many people will see it. If you're dealing with "too much everything", though, I sympathize.

what happened?

i have a mid term monday which i need to prepare for, a meeting with my supervisor friday morning and also friday my housemates friends from back home are coming to visit so im gonna go out with them prolly, pretty busy weekend

My life is a slippery slope, and i'm the equivalent of a hooker sliding down on it.
Well
>Be me
>A huge sissy (thanks B)
>Develop a crush on a boy from class
>Decide to fuck it and ask him out
>He seemed nice
>So i smoothly ask him which way he swings
>He goes and fucking posts our convo to facebook in our class group
>Everyone fucking bullying me
>So i shut myself home
>Than i got in trouble for not attending
>and it just piles on from there

sup user

bruh just smoke some weed, it will make everything slightly better

Slippery slope to what - expressing yourself? Finding out that lots of people are shitheads? Unfortunately, that sort of shit happens an awful lot to lbgtqomgwtfbbq folks, and it's even worse in conservative areas. Not sure what to tell you other than "my sympathies" and "try to stick it out and then GTFO from there".

Welcome to the blogpost party
i have smoked weed before, shit just got me paranoid, plus i don't have a dealer.
Well i do live in an area that's still stuck up about these things, i'm glad my dad moved away, since he would probably abort me. I blame myself because i should have just kept it to myself, i should have known how people would react. I should just wait until it blows over, since doing anything else would just dig me deeper.

Great, i've blogposted and now my chances of any actual conversation are gone. I hate myself.

Eh. I don't blame you for trying. People are super-fucked up as of late, though; back in the Bad Old Days there was the same kind of bullshit, but it didn't have the levels of desperation that seem to be behind a lot of it. Lots of scared whitey manboys who semi-realize that perhaps sexism isn't going to be forever and that skin color perhaps isn't an indicator that Invisible Sky Daddy favors you.

I suppose that instead of trying to apportion blame or fault or whatever, though: OP, what is it that you want to do with yourself? What do you aspire to?

I just dropped in OP

Sorry about what happened, dont feel bad about it. I understand it might get to you hard as fuck when it feels like everyone is judging you.

Dont forget that there is a lot of peer pressure and some of them might just go with the flow even if they have different opinions

If can say something for myself i think what you did was pretty gutsy

Yeah, people are horrible, what's the point of freedom of expression when they are gonna lynch you for it anyway. Yahoo i can legally say that i like someone of the same gender, but ol' Buckley the redneck is gonna shoot me anyway.
well i study a general technology school thing, not really sure how to translate it properly, it just focuses on technology and some basic programming, a lot of the student's are complete chads for some reason. I want to be a programmer.

Do you have your programmer socks user?

One of the big secrets of the tech industry is that day-to-day programming stuff has almost zero to do with CS programs or whatever; in my career, I can think of maybe a handful of times I've had to care about the O() of an algorithm, or bust out the red/black or radix tries.

Best thing you can do? Start coding stuff. Contribute to public projects. Get your public commit history going. And boy howdy, are there an awful lot of queer folks in tech; you'd be right at home, I imagine.

Yeah, it was pretty hard for me to even ask him, whats most disappointing is that he really looked like a decent person, he was friendly, reasonable, but then he just goes and ruins me.
i'm gonna go back to school tomorrow, mostly to sort out my attendance problems, i guess i'll just have to deal with it until it blows over. I'm considering changing schools, but i don't know.
No not really, my socks are all just plain and boring.
That seems like a good way to start, i know some people that already have some presence in the community so i might ask them.

>tumblr, the post
Im glad you are a miserable faggot op, you two lunatics deserve it

Suh du?

Sorry bro, most guys are going to be straight unless they signal otherwise including the hot and reasonable ones. What languages you learning?

gb2/pol/ and go masturbate in a crusty sock, dreaming of the day when sempai will notice you or you dare talk to a giiiiiiirrrrrrrl (because you can't accept your own latent homosexuality.)

If you are feeling vindictive you could probably get him in shit for sharing a private conversation and revealing your sexuality.

If i were you i would focus on the studies, if changing school would get you some new friends and give you a boost perhaps you should go for it but otherwise no

But honestly you kinda lose touch with people after school is over anyways

We barely started C+, i'm in no way experienced yet, schools here work a bit differently, i hope i can learn more on my own, since it seems like my education will be severely hampered by my classmates.
I don't really see what that would do, it would probably just get me more shit in the long run, since he is pretty popular with both the teachers and other student's.

You need to chill. Straight highschool kid tells his friends when a gay classmate hits on him. Not exactly malicious. He might not even have intended it to go public might just be his friends are dicks.

Pretty much all the best programmers I know are self-taught. Also, don't worry about learning "all" of C++, because *nobody* knows all of C++.

i'll give it a week or so, it happened just a few days ago so my mind is still clouded.
well he shared it in a group with all my classmates in it, and added the caption "guess who's a fag", than some of my other classmates shared it with other classes, and it spread like wildfire.
just a question, should i learn more languages at once or just focus on one?

c++ is a tough language to start on but is a really good foundation for doing anything else. Learn your basics well and work on progressively bigger projects as you go and you'll be a better programmer than 90% of your classmates when you start university/college. I'm building a little encrypted chat server in c right now for kicks and doing some contract web dev for a startup. Is a pretty chill way to make a living.

What the other guy said about learning programming is true, those i know who are really good only used their uni degree as a last way of sharpening their skills, but they are mostly self taught

hey BTW where are you from OP?

Just ran eyes over posts... If it's any consolation after your out of school that sort of shit doesn't really make much of a difference, no one really cares (you will get the odd cunt like a few of the above 12 year olds) but it will get better.

>Posts a conversation to a class group chat.

Nope, not a cunt at all. I would understand if he maybe told a friend about it (still a shit thing to do), but wha he did is straight up malicious. He obviously intended to harm him.

I'd say "learn whatever gets you actively doing stuff the fastest". C++ is good to know, but it can be difficult to get started doing stuff. Something like python might be easier to start with, although that depends on your existing skill levels, too. (I hate python, myself, but I know tons of people who love it, there's a lot of documentation and projects out there, etc.)

Oh, and if you haven't started doing so already: read other people's code. It's one of the best ways to absorb all the idioms out there, rather than having to discover them all on your own.

Well that's a little bit malicious. Look on the bright side though. If there are any other hot closeted guys at the school now they all know where to find you. And definitely focus on one language to start. Its easy to get lost in the weeds if you try and do too much all at once.

you are projecting hard
managed to be more of a faggot than op, great job

At least u tried men..... i am not that brave and i tell u it fells like shit. 2 years ago i met a nice girl, she was 5/10 and a complete normie but somhow we conected. I talked to her every fucking day during 3/2 years. I think she was into me but as i said beffore i am a fucking cunt. Now she has a boyfriend. They are the most basic cople u clould imagine... but she is happy. And in a way that makes me relieved. We stoped talking, no conversation at all. My ocd get really bad and i just wanted to stay at home listening cringi drepressing songs. I moved one and i am studing in another city and i am a lot better now.
I think that the best wau to get raid of this problems is to talk about the, if u have any close friends just tri to tell them what is going on.

I started on python and kind of regret it now since it does such a good job of hiding the internals of what's going on that you can use it without really knowing how to program. On the other hand it gets you up and running fast and works fine for a lot of things.

Do what you feel get you results the fastest, learning two at the same time seems a bit confusing and difficult.

Those i know who are good programmers don't really pick their language, but the application they need to make pick the language for them.

So dont listen to those who say one language is superior and the others are shit, my guess is that such a person isnt doing software professionally.

Those i know who are software developers know a few languages are switches between them when they are required to do so

Do you maybe have discord to talk there?

You like koume...I like you. What do you do day today that limits your interactions

I dont know how to program python, but its used a lot in cellular communications as i understand it

its one of the most well paid languages to program in

maybe it was a bad start, but if i were you i wouldn't regret anything

We could have a conversation user. What would you like to talk about?

Read through everything. Seems like a shorty situation. However its unfortunate that its a much bigger deal to you. And that the lack of a support system prevents you from really being able to move past that event

That's why i chose it as a carrier choice, i just wanted to live a chill life. The thought of BTFOing my classmates makes me sorta happy, they all look like they chose the profession simply because they played computer games and thought it's an easy way to make money, most of them just play games during classes, not even learning.
Czech Republic
it's just the thought that i will have to spend the rest of school constantly getting mocked that haunts me.
i guess you are right, but i don't think anyone will want to get near me simply because they are gonna be automatically laughed at because they wanna associate with me.
i don't have close friends, just people i talk to more often.
i have a discord with a few gaming buddies, but i don't really wanna bug them with this, we just play games together.
i like koume too, the rest i don't understand.
anything really, movies, games, anime...
yeah, i guess it doesn't seem like a big deal from the outside, but it crushes me inside.

Lol @ this faggot
KYS

I was thinking direct messages on discord. If you dont wanna give it out thats ok. Hope you feel better soon, user

But you're actually canadian right? \(^-^)/

Sticks and stones...

so shut up

This

OP you should really consider an hero. You already comitted social sucide but trying to seduce a classmate and now everybody knows you a cum snorting faggot.
You´re welcome

Thanks :), i don't really like the idea of bringing this outside of Sup Forums, i just wouldnt feel as comfortable talking about it.
nope sorry, Canada is one of the countries i want to visit in my life tho.

No, i understand. Its just my thought process of "just ignore it and its not a problem." Its why ill be dead at 55.

But definitely dont get down on yourself for taking a chance. Its understandable with the bullying. But the school experience is such a inconsequential time in your life the second you step out of it. People are more normal, people arent out to prove they are cool. They just exist. (This isnt a 100% fact) but people become so much less concerned about others once in the real world.

I am actually looking for more anime after boku no hero got me back into it. What would you recommend?

the second part of this message is so true

Turns out I actually really like programming in raw c style, no regrets just took me a while to figure out what I enjoyed.

Most people going into tech these days just want to make those big paychecks and don't even like programming much. They tend to turn into kind of mediocre programmers as they get older. Keep having fun with it and you'll btfo them in no time.

oh not canadian... drat

I was so sure i already were in your fan club ;p

Most of the younger programmers I know seem to have no idea how computers actually work - i.e. that there are finite amounts of memory, disk, cache, network speed, etc and that there are ways to structure your code to make better use of those things. Doesn't seem to stop any of them from getting at least some useful work done, though. (OTOH they'd be utterly lost when dealing with embedded systems or OS work or language design/implementation.)

i guess my life is still starting, maybe i will look back at this and laugh one day. I still have to get trough it tho.
I didn't watch any new anime lately, but i have been enjoying Brave witches, i guess it's a bit too weeby, watch Berserk, that's a really good anime, also maybe Initial D, but that ones not for everyone.
thanks user, even if school doesn't work out i do want to keep doing it.
is it true that canada is heaven for people like me?

In some ways its a real testament to how much good work has been done abstracting away from the metal. For something like a webapp you can use a framework that takes care of all the server work, parsing requests, doing database queries and runs on any kind of hardware. Then you can throw it up on AWS and it'll do all the scaling and infrastructure for you too. The programmer making it does not have to know shit about how any of those layers work because they work so well you can just ignore them. Massive reduction in the cognitive load and training required for most programmers.

Please please please trust me. If you persevere through it; when you have a better job and use the skills you got there to become what you want you'll look back and say "fuck them. I did this myself." It might not be laugh worthy but youll know that it was just you that did it. HOWEVER, i get the shitty situation currently, and not attempting to trvialize it. Because it's what you're currently going through, and you can't just live in the future.

Also. Ive already gotten 2 new Ko's, so im kinda using this selfishly

feel free to download my koumes, but i feel it would be simpler to just go to /c/ and get them from the koume thread, since that's where i got them from.

Oh trust me...I'm all over that thread

Why are you such a faggot?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Canada is Heaven?

Hmmm i dont know i never been there, but from what i have heard well... maybe

The people i meet who were Canadian have been really cool

My first crush of the same gender was actually an Canadian exchange student

it wasnt so much the looks but how he was that made me my heart skip a beat

He could say something in french and of course i would have no idea what it meant and he said he would tell me later and that night i got an sms "it means i think youre beautiful"

he just did everything right

Regrettably i fucked up the last day as he was going home, he called me and we talked and at one point he told me he was a blue fox? (i have no idea what that means) but i went "oooh what does the fox say!"

he took offense and slammed the phone and refused to return my calls after that ;_;

well user, since it looks like you are the last person active itt, you get the privilege of receiving a virtual goodnight kiss from me. I'm gonna pass out soon, so have a fun day/night.

nigga I'm still here

im here

sorry i wrote that before more posts appeared, that said tho, i really need to sleep, i'm gonna have to go to school and deal with loads of shit, so being tired while doing it would just elevate my anxiety.

good night

have a good day tomorrow

Goodnight

Respond pls

'night nigger

just shut up troll

nighty-night.

Respond pls friend ):

youtube.com/watch?v=NcKGw-IO5Uc

Czechfag here. Sorry for what happened to ya. You near Prague? May get you some tea/coffee and talk stuff through.

i think he whent to sleep :/

>Unfortunately, that sort of shit happens an awful lot to lbgtqomgwtfbbq folks, and it's even worse in conservative areas.
No, it doesn't.
OP, super sorry you got stuck woth some real cock sucker closet fags that felt like they had to pick on you to prove they are straight. Shit like that isn't cool!

Poor lad... Shows a bit of initiative and gets fucked in a way he's probably not into.

Czechfag here too from Havirov. Interested on that tea . Write me to langur83@Hotmail

op do you have steam