The super-PAC founded by GOP operative Karl Rove on Tuesday mocked Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman...

The super-PAC founded by GOP operative Karl Rove on Tuesday mocked Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-Fla.) leadership as a boon to Republicans and "endorsed" her reelection bid.

American Crossroads said Wasserman Schultz's management has led to electoral gains for Republicans and more tension among Democrats.

“Congresswoman and DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has played a critical role over the past several years in the massive Republican gains we have achieved at the state level, in the U.S. House of Representatives, and in the U.S. Senate,” Crossroads President and CEO Steven Law said in a statement.

"Wasserman Schultz’s leadership has also been a catalyst for the emerging civil war in the Democratic Party this year, ensuring that their nominating process will drag on far longer than that of Republicans,” he added.

at least she still has her looks

She's reaching Jeb levels of JUST to be honest

>those eyes
Reptilian as fuck

It doesn't help that she has run the party like a highschool clique. She fucked Webb over so badly that he openly endorsed Trump for fuck's sake.

whats up with the hair? Why doesn't she shower and straighten the mop?

How so? I thought Democrats were far more savvy than Republicans when it comes to their media image.

>She fucked over Webb
Webb was fucked the moment Barack Obama was nominated in 2008 anyway. The people who would vote for Webb would never support a black man for President.

no, but seriously, she looks like someone duct taped a pomeranian to the roof of a hatchback and drove it through an automatic car wash

She wants people to know she's part black.

someone please dry this bitches hair for her. she always looks like she got caught in the rain.

Media image only lasts for as long as people trust the media.

David Ickes deserves an apology

Good to see my Congressional district is good for something other then liberal containment.

Fuck, that's why she has always looked disturbingly familiar to me. I could never put my finger on it, and it was really starting to freak me out

Did anybody here think they would be happy that Rinsed Penis was responsible for the Republican party?

I liked the nig better. He governed over the Tea Party.

this strange lizard-like creature needs to be banished to the 8th dimension where she belongs

>not a reptilian guys

Fuck off we're, I mean they're full

its ok we understand, you lot treat earth like we treat the burning cesspit known as austrailia.
at least we don't have 8th dimensional space abos ya poofty cunt.

>2015: nobody knew who she was

>2016: everybody knows her, everybody hates her

She the girl who showed up to high school and immediately started successfully slutting out for teachers and administration for better grades.

Julatto yes!

people think this is a human?

No