The population density in China is 147 per Km2 (381 people per mi2)

> The population density in China is 147 per Km2 (381 people per mi2).

> The population density in India is 446 per Km2 (1,156 people per mi2).

> The population density in the United States is 35 per Km2 (92 people per mi2).

> The population density in Indonesia is 144 per Km2 (372 people per mi2).

And when there's way too much people, you start to grow more apathetic to everyone else. Since either you realize it or not, somewhere in the back of your mind you understand that even if a lot of those people died, there's still a whole lot more people around. Like an endless supply of humans.

I'm sure there's bound to be someone who had already done the research about the connection between the number of population to the rate of crime in some countries. It can't be only me that has seen this.

I have a theory, that the lower IQ of the population will always produce more offsprings than the higher IQs.

The people that never thought about anything but "get money, get married, have kids" will continue their lives as if nothing's wrong and will most probably make more than 2 kids since you know, why not? nothing's wrong with it.

On the other side, the people that at least understood about the condition of the world where it gets worse and worse by each passing time, will only have 1 child, if any.

The finest example of this is if you look up the "geniuses" of the worlds, the great inventors...All of them have only 1 child or none at all.

Ignorance is bliss, after all.

So what does this means for us? Nothing. What all of these affects is our children, our children's children, and their grandchildren.

Perhaps the only way to cleanse and fix this world for the future of our generation is to reduce the world's population up to a point where people will appreciate one another again.

Discuss.

tl;dr There's way too much people in the world.

Source : worldometers.info/world-population/#top20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJQvsty4BBk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636191/
monash.edu/news/show/revolutionary-graphene-filter-could-solve-water-crisis
seekingalpha.com/article/2350985-lockheed-martins-newest-innovation-isnt-what-you-expect
v-weiss.de/cycle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> pop density India i 1,156 people per mi2
> pop density USA 92 people per mi2

>I have a theory, that the lower IQ of the population will always produce more offsprings

Not sure if you are familiar with what is a spellings bee: Almost every single school in America you would see similar results as the following video:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJQvsty4BBk

This is true, its called a behavioral sink.

Its why us Aussies are such cunts all the time, because we are fuckin full, so hands off shifty!

>mi
jesus christ

Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free
We've golden soil and wealth for toil
Our home is girt by sea
Our land abounds in natures gifts
Of beauty rich and rare
Let every stage of history's page
Advance Australia fair
In joyful strains let us sing
Advance Australia fair

Some countries weren't conquered by France, sorry if this offends you but you can just suck my 8 INCH cock and drink a GALLON of my cum if it bothers you so much

Your theory makes sense but it wouldn't explain this.

That's just what happens when humans breed with aborigines

I think the easiest way to explain the high murder rates in US is because they have an easy access to guns.

Like, you will never see high murder rates in countries like mine (Indonesia) since no one has guns, so you actually have to kill people with knives and such. Way too much work.

Nah man, we have tons of guns too their problem is niggers get rid of the niggers and Belgium is safer, well maybe not anymore with all the terrorist attacks in Belgium now

Also what do you think about female circumcision? Do you support it?

Well India, U.S. and China have huge population and even though thousands of people are murdered there, they have a pretty low murder rate when you compare it with their population. U.S. has no gun laws, India and China are third world countries (and US and India has a huge ethnic/religious diversity) but still you gotta give it to them that they are keeping their murder rates below 10.
Look at Venezuela, its a small nation with a small population they can effectively (and cheaply) control law and order their but that doesn't seem to be the case.

>This half-assed logic with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to back it up
What the fuck are you rambling on about dude, this shit is weak

I don't even know what that is. Had to google it first.

No I do not support it. This kind of thing only happens in the suburbs where the people there doesn't even wear clothes most the time.

I read online indonesia has a 95% circumcision rate for women and every woman I ever spoke to online from there told me she's circumcised they were all Muslims btw

>Ethiopia
>100 million people
Jesus fucking Christ. Why. When. How.

You know what's really mind blowing? In 1950 Ethiopia had 18 million people. Look at any African countries population in 1950 compared to today

See, when a man and woman really love each other, they insert their private parts into each other and this creates a baby.

India and China already have birthrates below replacement rates thanks to sex ed and access to contraception.

The new danger is the overpopulation of Africans and Middle Easterners because of christfaggotry and muslimfaggotry induced attitudes against family planning.

> in b4 fedora tip

>95% circumcision rate for women
It would be correct if it's 95% rate for men.

What you were reading is probably this.

1. They're not part of Indonesia anymore.

2. Guinea has the most backwards people in this country. Literally the "African niggers" of Indonesia.

Take that as a hint of much gibs money goes into feeding Africans when they can breed that much and they struggle to even farm

I always knew Nigeria was populous, and the Congo is huge, so that makes sense. But now I'm in awe looking at these African countries with tens of millions of population greater than what I assumed they were.

If you think that the solution to this little epidemic of overpopulation is not having children, then you are just retarded. The solution is colonizing other planets. The ultimate goal is to make a galactic empire, not stay stuck here on fucking Earth.

I just googled it, it says 97.5% of Muslim girls for Indonesia, I just wanted to know what guys there would think all the Indonesian girls I asked said it's good for hygiene

Literally all the non white countries populations just absolutely exploded after 1950, Mexico grew by 100 million people in 60 years

Well I'm not a mudslime so I don't think my answer would matter much.

But personally I don't really care.

US history is only 240 years.

Why is Russia so underpopulated?

Because Siberia is a barren wasteland.

Why is Australia?
Not a shitpost, genuinely wondering why you're literally the 2nd least populated country after Mongolia. How much land is desert?

not really, if you go on periscope there's cool people all over... and it looks better than you'd expect.

Russia is actually starting to recover their population (suffered many losses in the 90s) through Putin's programs. They were at 138 million not that long ago.

Indonesia is a Muslim country

Not India, not by far. India is fucking exploding.

Most of Australia is unlivable.

Upon reading about Calhoun's work a little bit, apparently it was never about "number of individuals-per-square-unit-area".

Source : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636191/

He also seems to have an answer to overpopulation. As this user suggested .

Calhoun's work also explains a lot of Tumblrites actually. And why there are a lot more faggots and some random kins nowadays.

We are already in the "first death" phase. At least it's not happening in all the countries in the world. Yet.

Most of Australia is desert and most the livable land is used for agriculture

Why don't you just import produce

>mfw 4,908/km2 (12,710/sq mi)

I just want everyone to fuck off.

It's 99 percent desert in between floods.

Female Circumcision is not really a big deal. Most countries just cut a little bit of the girl's labia off.

The solution is genociding the low IQ retards. Since population grows exponentially, collonizing another planet makes no difference.

Its unlivable today, but within a few decades, Australia will be transforming its sandy arid regions into farming land as a resukt of having access to unlimited clean water as a result of a graphene filtering technology which would make extracting pure water water from sea water a hundred times more energy efficient than traditional osmosis desal plants that is deployed in Israel and other desert countries. We are currently leaders in graphene osmosis research along with the US and Israel.
monash.edu/news/show/revolutionary-graphene-filter-could-solve-water-crisis

seekingalpha.com/article/2350985-lockheed-martins-newest-innovation-isnt-what-you-expect

That's actually really cool

Not really the best measurement, even pretending that national parks don't exist, some countries are almost entirely inhabitable in comfort, whereas others are mostly desolate wasteland

Oh yeah? Well we are using nuclear steam (waste product from the nuclear reactors) to turn sea water into drinking one.

Too bad the first thing you do is shit in it.

>being that dark
WE
WUZ
RAJAHS

It is pretty cool and groundbreaking tech, now scientists just need to create larger 1 atom think graphene layers, this is the tricky part which will take atleast a decade of research and development. Im guessing within 30 years, water insecurity wont be much of a problem in rich countries with expansive coastlines.

We can't. It is portable (transported through pipes). We only shit in open water sources.

>expansive coastlines
why would this matter? if you can easily convert brine into potable water, you don't need a long coastline, any location on a coast would effectively give you access to unlimited water, wouldn't it?

>We are currently leaders in graphene osmosis research along with the US and Israel.
Something smells.

Jews might be setting up a trap.

Might need to change our direction.

>fukushima leaks radiation into the pacific.

Oh that's why.

desert,

but on top of this, we're the most "evil" white people because we simply do not give a fuck.

Beautiful melting pot :^)

>Well we are using nuclear steam (waste product from the nuclear reactors) to turn sea water into drinking one.
Remind me to invade you. Nuclear anything is a trap you dumb cunts. Fuck sake you stupid poo in loos.

Read this, you're exactly right.

v-weiss.de/cycle.html

"In the period before the onset of demographic transition, when fertility rates were positively associated with income levels, Malthusian pressure gave an evolutionary advantage to individuals whose characteristics were positively correlated with child quality and hence higher IQ, increasing in such a way the frequency of underlying genes in the population. As the fraction of individuals of higher quality increased, technological progress intensified. Positive feedback between technological progress and the level of education reinforced the growth process, setting the stage for an industrial revolution that facilitated an endogenous take-off from the Malthusian trap. The population density rose and with it social and political friction, especially important at the top of the social pyramid.

Thus, from a certain turning point of history, the well-to-do have fewer children than the poor. Once the economic environment improves sufficiently, the evolutionary pressure weakens, and on the basis of spreading egalitarian ideology and general suffrage the quantity of people gains dominance over quality. At present, we have already reached the phase of global human capital deterioration as the necessary prerequisite for a global collapse by which the overpopulated earth will decimate a species with an average IQ, still too mediocre to understand its own evolution and steer its course."

You can never invade us. We have a huge population, we are the brown russia. We don't care how many of us you kill as long as we are taking you down with us.

Most crimes are commited by niggers who stole their gun.

>still too mediocre to understand its own evolution and steer its course."
It's fucking annoying when you try to warn people around you and the response is "I don't care".

That's like saying "I don't care" when I point out the lion chasing after you.

>You can never invade us. We have a huge population, we are the brown russia. We don't care how many of us you kill as long as we are taking you down with us.
All I'm saying is educate your fucking people fast.
You must stop using nuclear technology. That's a crime against humanity because if your country goes belly up - it's 300 years worth of radiation poisoning.

No one wants a desal plant next to their neighborhood, it creates alot of noise and pollution . The brine needs to be put back into the sea because as whatever is left by the filter becomes concentrated, its harder to move it in pipes and each these desal pipes are pumping millions of litres of brine an hour. The process becomes less efficient with more concentrated salty water

But the banks run better when the population is high. Also, the labor cost will increase if we decrease the population. We have to wait for things to get automated.

We are moving towards more and more renewable energy.

>over 1000 peoeple per sq mi
No wonder they don't poo in loo; those toilets would back up in a day.

>We are moving towards more and more renewable energy.
Look you can use whatever energy, just not nuclear. Fukushima and Chernobyl show that it's just not worth it.

If Fukushima fails anymore - 1/3 of the ocean "becomes bitter" (if you know your book of revelation)

We were building cheap solar power stations in our land but the US sued us in WTO. US won, solar power became expensive again. It's hard for a 3rd world nation to choose between "cheap" and "future."

Solar wont become competitive with fossil fuels until the 2030s. Tell your government to stop wasting their money on nuclear and just keep buying our coal and keep building coal power plant. Whatta ya say Pajeet?

We have our own coal mines.

Nope most of India is below the replacement rate. Only north india in the cow belt has the problem. UP state population is 200 million. Thats just nuts.