Really need your help Sup Forums

Really need your help Sup Forums.
IT experts I'm sure will know what I'm looking for
Let's green text this shit bc well, I love green text.
>be me
>had an epic job but hurt my back and my lovely boss let me go knowing I had a heavily pregnant wife to look after, even though he is rich as fuck.
>be looking hard for a new job but the job market is really absolutely fucked.
>finally get a great job at a national company to lead a sales team who are lazy as fuck (main reason they hired me is to fix their lazy shit, but in a productive way, where these guys feel 'special' for actually doing their job... Literally the main goal for me is to motivate the sales team who have been there for years and are working 'at 20%' as the director put it.
>super excited to get things moving. See great growth. Prove my worth.
>can see total sales and heaps of reports in industry specific software.
>the problem I am having is that I can't really track each individual employee via the software program specifically designed for this industry.

Tl;dr - Now there is this this great app I used in the past that works with gmail to keep accurate progress of each sales member, each contact they have, each phone call they receive (if they log it) reminders, categories to put each client into, you name it.
I really need to know the name of the 'program'? 'App'?
Please bump if you don't know user. Please tell me what I need if you know it user.
Thanks in advance.

If you don't know Sup Forums, please give a kindly bump because someone must know.
If you can help, I think it will really dig me out of this shit hole if I can form some kind of organisation here, so I can see people are actually working.
Thanks in advance.

>log

TLDR

Worked in software for a few years and have my own comp with this. Ideally you want to track from the crm system, you can work it out from account access to me, account close time, and interims if each. Can see if someone is just sitting in after call for 20 mins to pick their arse. You UK ?

bump

So they have to log calls etc into this software so that you can come up with metrics to nitpick and decide their worth? Then what? Scold them?

Motivating sales is easy. Pay them off commission.

There, I just fixed the problem and eliminated the need for your job.

Au here, but the acronym,crm rings a bell very much thank you user.

If I can please pick your brain, is it a yearly subscription?
How easy was it for you to implement? I remember I had zero training, it was so user friendly.
Only other concern is that I'm not sue about different access levels and how to setup.

I think I'd probably need to pay for an IT expert to come and set it up so I don't look like a dumbass.

Thanks for bumps guys and thanks UK bro for steering me in the right direction.

It's more the fact that for profitability you can't have people being carried. A closing is an option and shouldn't be the first action. Sometimes it allows you to help those that are struggling or address any problems they are having. It can show some massive process flaws or that someone is a lazy twat and they need to be chastised.

Tell me your name, your bosses name, the company name and telephone number so I can let your boss know you are asking faggots like us for work help and then he can just hire people from this thread and we will do your job for you like you are asking us to do now.

I agree my man, but I've only just started so I can't work magic overnight. I have mentioned this and my state director agrees but all big decisions like that come out of the main distribution location.
They really are clueless.
Sales staff asked for an extra $300k of devices they convinced company to invest in and is mostly sitting around idle because the sales team are not doing their job and I assure you they are being paid well enough to work like a beast commission or not.

Asking Sup Forums might help since they're the technology board and someone might know what you're looking for or even suggest something better

hope you find it man

Chem stands for Customer Relationship Managment system. There are many different types, the industry is starting to move towards a subscription based model ( SaaS- Software as a Service) but you can still get perpetual licenses, however they tend to cost more to purchase due to one off cost and the licensed being owned by the company. Implementation can cost but can be done yourself -if your not IT savvy it could be more of a ball ache to do rather than jus tpaying someone to do it right first time around. Regardless to what you do there will be some productivity drop initially while you get people up to scratch, a lot are user friendly and once you have set people away you can just wind them up and let them go with it. What size is the business? I can point you towards a market?

Phone poster detected.

Fuk off dweeb.
I'm simply asking for program name and I received it from uk Sup Forumsro
You can go back to your main goal each day striving for those good boy points in the hope that you can get tendies soon, even though you shat yourself yet again today.

I'm not the one asking work advice on Sup Forums lel. You must be like 30 something still showing up here each day....

Maybe if this new job doesn't work out you can neck yourself like you've always wanted.

Thanks UK bro.
This is exactly the info I needed.
I'd hug u but that's kinda gay and too much of that shit here already what with all the trap threads spammed every other minute.

You really did help a lot!

No bother.

Hehe, how are those good boy points coming along user? Cunts like you are the ones that need to neck themselves. In my experience, Sup Forums is a place where anons help one another except in nypa threads, but you seem to just be an angry angry little man.
I truly pity your mother. Do her a favour and kys.

No, pay them ONLY by commission. No salary. Instant solution.

Dude that guy didn't give you the name of any specific program... CRM is a generic term you should know if you're qualified for this job...

And get bottom dwellers who can't get a job anywhere else? Great solution user.

Already found the one I wanted dude.
Thanks.

If they can't sell they don't get paid. If they can sell, they are motivated to sell. All results are natural consequences.

Decent sales people are worth spending a base salary on.
Some of these guys have been in the industry 10+ years so have the contacts and super have the industry knowledge, just need their mojo back. I'd take them over a pack of dreadlock pierced nose losers any day.

pass him on

Tend to agree, a lot of the fresh meat are snowflakes and need safe areas at work. Aslong as you have a decent sized workforce you can afford to have some dead weight if it brings contacts. Try implement a team element to the com structure, will mean they will push each other and worst case scenario you will end up with over achievers dragging some of the dead weight along so you hit your number.