youtu.be/YlplU6Dh_e0
youtu.be/mSH69yQH7B0
youtube.com/watch?v=ThdGxvQxCKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n83UfoGH9W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LC aint got nothing on this.

godflesh is pretty mediocre

99% of industrial metal is better than Godflesh

Songs of Love and Hate is significantly different from their other stuff. If you havnt heard it I'd recommend.

>99% of industrial metal is better than God-flesh

Name some.

Ministry Virus Cubanate Treponem Pal Die Krupps Fear Factory Spina Flash Terrorist Strapping Young Lad Pitchshifter 3Teeth Melt I could just list the vast majority of the industrial metal bands I've listened to but I'll keep it at those that are easily comparable because they aren't from a different subgenre.

Next you'll be telling me that Static X are better.

Coil discography with live albums is the one big gem

Actually yes, Static X is better than Godflesh, there's flashier guitar work, better production, more intense everything, and you can't even pretend that the nu-metal elements of Static-X are holding it back, because Godflesh also dabbled in rap-metal, with more awkward results.

Static-X is better than Godflesh, objectively speaking.

What Godflesh has going for it is minimal austerity and the vague sense of dignity that goes with self-restraint. Kind of like a shitty raw BM demo tape.

Godflesh is a dense and powerful wall of anger and doom. Obviously too much for you.

However I do like some of the bands you mentioned especially Die Krupps. I don't mind Static X either. But better than Godflesh?

Nah son.

3TEETH - 3teeth is a nice album. i havn't listened to shutdown.exe released in this year yet but it's probably cool too

Godflesh sucks at conveying anger and doom. They sound like a slightly angrier version of early Swans but if you've listened to any doom metal, sludge metal or angery hardcore-derived music in general, you'll immediately realize that there's nothing particularly angry about Godflesh. It simply conjures up the image of a guy who's gritting his teeth and whose mind is kinda blurred by frustration. Pitchshifter does that better. Oh and also Sterilizer, without even having vocals.

Once again, Godflesh simply has the ascetic glamor of minimal self-restraint going for it. It's not very angry.

Shutdown.exe is at least as good. It's got a few more hard songs.

Once again thank you for sharing your opinion.

Thank you for agreeing.

Anything as caustic as Einstürzende Neubauten's Kollaps?

Favorite Sleep Chamber album

youtu.be/YlplU6Dh_e0

Dude your a filthy fucking school shooter pleb lmao

Dipshit

Best Industrial album of the last 15 years. Too bad they broke up.

Prometheus Burning - Beyond Repair

youtu.be/mSH69yQH7B0

I love this album
youtube.com/watch?v=ThdGxvQxCKQ

industrial doom fans should check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=n83UfoGH9W4