Jew love thread

Jew love thread.
Let's discuss why Jewism is the perfect religion, remember there's nothing wrong with being Jewish :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSiwub3_GfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls love circumcised cocks

look at those ugly mofos

>jewism
Judaism

Uncircumcised is better imo
>inb4 tits or gfto

artichokes cooked jewish style are amazing

Israel army girls are perfect.

why are jews always sitting in hats?

How so?

You like a big flap of skin in your mouth?

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Arab Muslimfag here. I love some Jewish dishes. Latkas, Knish, and Kreplach are fucking delicious. Also you cant beat a good pastrami sandwich from a Jewish deli. Jews are ok peeps.

'tis true

Handjobs are easier, the head is more sensitive so its more fun to play with my partner, and I prefer it visually

Theres rlly not that much, and it doesnt matter at all once erect

lol except for the fact we stole your birthright back with jacob and esau and you rats have been trying to breed it back every since.

What country are you from? Here girls hate uncircumcised

>88 dubs
hitler is watching

USA

Aren't most guys there circumcised?

youtu.be/LSiwub3_GfU

Sadly yes.

Jews are a religion not race

Fuck off kike.

Were the uncircumcised guys you've been with also American?

Have only been with 2. One yes, the other no. Haven't had any luck finding another uncut partner recently

Don't most girls find uncircumcised weird though?

i am german... i dont know any jew, so i neither have a good or bad opinion about them

>dont women find the natural penis weird though?

I don't know, I can't speak for any other women.

What blacks are to whites is what whites are to Jews, inferior

>What blacks are to whites is what whites are to Jews
So bigger cocks, better athletically and superior physique?

and less successful and intelligent

Jews are greedy. It’s a fact, not just a stereotype. I know personally...

are you oriented x3?
seems unlikely

Fine. I’m good wish Jews now. What ever senpai loves I love

but look how uncomfortable he is, he's even hiding his thumbs

Ethnoreligion*

The problem is not the religion, Jewish extremists are as bad as any other religions. The problem is the culture of the non religious liberal Jew, Jews had no home nation for a long time so their culture is now heavily based upon fitting in to their host culture and finding a way to succeed while in that host country/culture.
As such their culture fits the mould needed to realise the liberal dream of a single world nation with no borders, so liberals use them as a blueprint for how to get their stupid dream realised.

So they move groups of different races in to Western countries and hope they will develop culture similar to the Jews, so live among the other people, respect the other culture and maintain their own.
But it is all just a best attempt to make it work. And humans are assholes so it will probably fail. RIP The West

Yeah, similar to what I was saying. But it is not about being open to the Jew, it is about being open to everyone and destroying nationalistic societies. But mainly the destroying nationalistic societies. Because of WW2 and the Germans getting all "Uber-race" on everyone.

Synagogues aren't as beautiful as cathedrals.

It is liberals not Jews that are the problem. Though a liberal Jew with a lot of money would be our biggest foe. Lol

That's because synagogues are the house of Satan.

Same god as Christianity and Islam has so hope you are an atheist? :P

Haha, yeah. He might be well meaning... maybe. He also might be the Emperor for Star Wars.

I prefer uncircumcised as well, and I'm American. Don't get the hype around circumcised dicks.

They alright. I can get on-board with their basic concept of peace through diversity, equality, and scientific progress.
Some of them are the exact opposite of that though... Hasidics are 1 suicide bomb away from ISIS.

Imo circumcised dicks are ugly. I hate the scarring and weird coloration

Super religious Jews are the bar of everything good in society. Any person who thinks you should only date a person of x last name and upbringing can get fucked

I support the Jewish tradition of sucking the blood from an infants penis.

Same. Never found that attractive at all.

Most Israeli girls, yes.

they have been known to appreciate adult blood also

stupid fuck use Google translate for massacre without knowing the meaning in this picture.

recipe?

Actually thought I might be lesbian for a while because I thought all dicks looked cut and it grossed me out

ignorance is bliss? not for dumbfuck like you.
European funds the 100,000 Illegal immigrants from Africa to Israel (8.000.000 ppl).

Christianity was schismatic when the Pharisees were led astray by the Great Deceiver whose name must not be pronounced. If it weren't for their Crusades and all that other shit, one might make a case for the Christians worshiping the original god of truth and light.

>religion
DNA tests prove common origin. so religion and race....

They need the prepuce to make skin creams. Contains lots of stem cells.

Fuck you I didn't ate Matzah with kids blood since I was 8. Oh sweet memories.

Don't tell the Queen of England that.

Not exactly loin clothes
Meanwhile, the village elders said the Jewish members "wanted to impose their religion" and were undermining the Catholic faith that was predominant in San Juan La Laguna.
"We act in self-defence and to respect our rights as indigenous people. The (Guatemalan) constitution protects us because we need to conserve and preserve our culture," Miguel Vasquez, a spokesman for the elders council, said.

What is Kyras Joel?

very true.

Get out

If only USA had the nuts to do this.

amen

>poker night
>invite jewish friend over for the first time
>he collects most of the money
>at one point he puts in a kippah and draedel
>we we're all running low on money
>we push him into the oven
fucking kikes

Google is your friend

It is a magical place for all the good Hasidics to grow and prosper and take tax money

I think Americans are under the impression that uncircumcised cocks are about 4 feet of foreskin.