I need /b's infinite wisdom here. I plan on taking 100um of lsd tomorrow at directly after classes...

I need /b's infinite wisdom here. I plan on taking 100um of lsd tomorrow at directly after classes. How bad of an idea is that and what things should I do while tripping?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you ever want to be a pilot?

nah im a tree guy, forestry major

I recommend doing it when you have enough time and the next day off.

You can do anything. Eating frozen fruits was great, playing around with small toys, get a comfy blanked and listen to sphongle.

But away your phone, avoid any clock and mirrors

Yeah i have all day off on thursday. I've never been hungry while doing psychedelics before, so im not sure about frozen fruit

Even then if your randomly drug tested that shit stays in your system forever.

I have no reason to be drug tested and if so ill just tell them it was a while ago and as an experiment.

I was also not hungry. I did it for the tasting experience. Frozen strawberry just triggered some awesome emotions (experiences may vary)

Watch Cyriak Harris videos, animations in general are always bomb while on LSD. You can also watch trip boosters in YT, videos designed to increase the visuals. Be responsable, eat well before doing it and remember to stay hydrated.

that's a mild dose. you should be fine just stay indoors

100% bullshit. You pee out lsd in about a day or two.

>How bad of an idea is that
This is a terrible questions, and you're settings your self up. A better question would be how much fun are you going to be having.

good idea; remember that you are in control of your reality, just like everyone else is. Go see nature! See friends that love you. Imagine the world that you want to live in, and imagine how to transform this world into that one. (:

Complete bullshit, LSD is pissed out of your system within days. What company would even go to the expense of testing for LSD anyway? It's not exactly a popular drug, they would never catch anyone.

Wow that gif looks more like something from a shrooms trip

Go ahead and come up with neat little itinerary of music to listen to and movies to watch. Then don't do any of those things and stare at your wall for four hours tracing fractals. Nothing you think is interesting now will be interesting to you on acid, it's just not how it works. Be prepared to get naked and flex at yourself in the mirror and think that is the most amazing thing you've ever seen.

This post is quite accurate. All those movies and shows you've seen are largely inaccurate, yet I wouldn't change it for a bit. It was one of my most treasured experiences.

Lolwut. LSD is out of your system in 2 days MAX.
I find mirrors to be fun when I'm tripping, and clocks are usually fine with me. Just don't let yourself be paranoid over silly stuff.

OP, I suggest making sure you have nothing that you have to do when you intend to take LSD until you get sufficiently experienced to where you want to go out and do fun stuff on LSD.

Do whatever you want when you're tripping. I usually chill out at home by myself and watch a movie or two, then meditate for about an hour, then eat, maybe take a shower or a bath, clean the house, general life stuff.

Just do whatever makes you feel comfortable, as long as it's not something weird like eating your own poop and bathing in your piss.

Lol nice it triggered a micro flashback

Anyone have any experience with microdosing. I've heard it's the bomb.

alright so I've tripped before and i have two 100ug tabs should i just go ahead and take both for an interesting experience?

I plan on trying it over the summer. And i hear the same thing

more opens up more; it's up to you how deep you want to swim.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

According to the link above between 150-400 is strong, so I would think 200 would be perfect for your next step, on the lower end of strong. You should be fine if you've done it before.

Yeah i feel like it's probably not worth doing to lower doses. so yeah I think ill just do 200.

That's cooler than a million foil pokemon cards

omggggg

not bad