gorillaz and queen as well but that ones up there

Thats a good album user
This

Whatever your favourite album is.

>I don't like something because this group of people does
Real "patrician" opinion right there.

This, RTJ is good but RTJ 2 is trash

>t. /r/indieheads

I have never once been there. In fact, I have only ever clicked Reddit in google results if it seemed they had an answer for something.

Shh the newfags who are still ashamed of reddit are out

whichever one where bohemian rhapsody was on

Anything by Tame Impala

Wrong kiddo

Coloring Book

Potato face

Is there a rick and morty soundtrack

Found the actual redditor

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. /thread.
Edit: Thanks for the Reddit Gold, kind stranger.

I can't believe this isn't a parody

Run the jewels is hip hop for people that don't actually listen to hip hop

sorry it's this one

"no"

Naw but theirs nothing wrong with it, most newfags overcompensate

Fucktard its mucore

Thats why theyre good, hip hop is trash

Shit opinions as usual
2 > 1 > trash > 3

You forgot "Instructions unclear' dick stuck in ceiling fan".
Othwise this is pretty much every single comment you would see upvoted on Reddit a couple years back.

you must be joking

like they're not the same

>a couple years back

M8 wut

3>1>shit>2

you have to wonder how so many people can be so basic. I mean that size of the population

Legit nailed it. 10/10 would upvote again

brockhampton

reddit only pretends to like this

I like RTJ, but i do believe they should hang it up for a little and do some solo work

The Wall, Caravan Palaces (maybe not anymore), *most famous album from recently deceased artist*

And according to the top 20 of the 'music' sub, Chance is the only act mentioned twice, so his new album

lmoa

Meow the jewels.