Now that the dust has settled, who was to blame?

Now that the dust has settled, who was to blame?

97 when???

Hollywood adaption when

The cheeky Romanian

fuck off.

just read the comic book

>Britsh """"""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""

>Lord Justice Taylor: I suppose you realise that to give this inquiry any credibility we have to apportion the majority of the blame on the police?
>Mr Dear: I suppose we do

Pretty much proves that the blame was shifted to the police over the years just because of pressure from the families, who were in denial.

The fans already killed people at Heysel, and then they killed again at Hillsborough. But this time they pressured and pressured to blame the police.

Scum fans, scum city.

That one fella really looks like the pleased James McAvoy meme pic.

everyone involved

Miners
Labour Party

Anglos.

Back to the grave with you, Margaret.

time travel donald trump on the left checking the fence to get ideas for the wall

>implying the dust will ever settle
livershit will parade those corpses forever. muh 96

when is the next triannual anniversity? may?

Even if the police didn't do anything, this happening is at some point consequence of government negligence

>any other answer but the fans
literally wrong. Uncle was there. He full well knows what Liverpool fans were like in the 80s. fucking scum.

the sun crushed those poor scousers to death

my aunt was there and she says you're lying

>t. Jorge Marquez butthurt with United Kingdom fucking his country in his dry ass during Falkland War blames Maggie Thatcher for Hillsborough

Uh, try again, Paco

This 2bh. Liverpool fans were absolute scum during the 80ies, to the point of killing other football fans. This weird culture of painting them as sacrificial lambs is only done to deflect rightful blame off them. Hillsborough has been instrumentalised by both the club and the fans.

Your Aunt is a lying old cow, mate.

No? The reason why the government hated football fans and allowed shit like pens was because they were utter mongs back then. Liverpool fans being the some of the worst. They only have themselves to blame.

>because of pressure from the families

Honestly I thought pressure from the attendants was to blame

kek'd

All joking aside, it was a terrible tragedy but the harsh truth is that at least 80% of the blame lies with Liverpool fans themselves.

>turn up steaming drunk
>turn up late
>jump the turnstiles without tickets
>abuse the police
>squish against the fence instead of simply climbing it
>stealing from dead people
>peeing on dead people

I have a lot of respect for the people of Liverpool but come on!

>stealing from dead people
>peeing on dead people
source

dont buy the s*n

>I have a lot of respect for the people of Liverpool

Weird they play the victim when they literally killed fans in Heysel. One would think this is divine intervention or something.

stop being cancer and respect the dead

idiots

>190kg

I looked at pictures of the dead. I'd fuck that one curly haired chick. That's a compliment since I'm quite picky.

>tfw no redhead to be crushed against for eternity

the sheffield steel used for the barriers was too strong
it should have broke under the pressure

> Everyone know how it was
> But the government didn't do anything

I know it's as arguable as a teenager being on drugs, but that still is known as government negligence.

All Thatcher's fault, la

how?

The fans fault. Don't show up without tickets, don't rush gates, don't act like fucking animals.

Never had anything like this happen in the states, nothing with my old man.

Liverpool fans really must be something else to have multiple incidents on their hands.

oh my god who the fuck cares

you euros took a bland, uninteresting sport into shitposting laboratory and made it somehow more contrite and plain

go watch more niggerball

>I'm American soccer is so fucking gay and boring see how American I am!

Fuck off faggot

>the establishment shills itt

bet you love the monarchy too, you massive cucks.

what did he mean by this?

If 96 at end of post Liverpool will never win silverware again as penance for their sins

For me, it's weight

t. scouser

calm down la