Why are you a virgin?

literal male chest

i just want to see your unfucked pussy, lets go

timestamp? show belly

Which nipple do you like more?

those are man titties

i have standards.....

Unattractive probably.

>Are you flat chested and fat, or just a man?

ur a fat dude or a fat girl without tits which is even worse

what do you do to help your community?
remember kids sage goes in all fields

You’re either a tranny or man. Nope.

partial to both

Always amazes me how many dumb fucks fall for this shit. Keep up the good work op. Let natural selection do its thing.

Do you prefer a big penis or average dick in your vagina?

nope, its probably because men have standards

36b cup

Have you ever touched a penis at least?

OP theres a tumor in right breast (topright). See a doctor ASAP.

Did you shave your chest just for this?

Have you had b/f's?

What's your longest relationship been?

i ignore black people to ensure my survival and virginity

If you are a virgin you are worth a lot as a woman, do not lose it with a poorfag asshole, look for a good guy and be happy he doesnt need to be richfag but he need to be hard worker

i want to jump into it with a thick dick

If really fem show spread ass also hows your day going

touched yes

2 bf both white

Kid always reminds me of Bud Bundy for some reason.

So why didn't you have sex with either of them?

wtf did i just read?

A message written by a time traveler from the biblical era.

neither one wanted to wait any further. first one i was with only stayed for 3 months, second one lasted 2.5 weeks. they just wanted to fuck nothing else.

if you wanted to get dicked, then you should've let them.if you dont wanna get dicked them dumped, then wait around for a non-retard.

some people care if you're a virgin, religious or not. I wouldnt care personally, taking someone's v-card only matters if you think it does. I fucking HATE the first girl i had sex with.

How long into the relationship before you're willing to have sex?

OP is a faggot

What does having a pussy feel like? Physically. When it's touched, in clothes, when it's not touched.

Can I be your weak beta bitcoin slave andsend you all the btc I make every month?

is she ded?

Was she ever actually alive?

longer than 3 months thats fo sho

well sure, but you must have some idea, 6 months, a year? when they put a ring on it?

somedays its a hassel like 7 days out of the month but other days is powerful. you have the pussy you make the rules

nope alive and well.......and a lil bit horny

if i see moar i'd give you a /10 if u want and tell u if id dick u down

Jerk off for us

sharpie in the pooper

as long as i know i wont just be another notch in the belt i'm fine with it. trust will determine how long i wait

Where do you live?

arizona

you mean jill off for us.

if she has anything she can jerk then I don't want to see it.

What else are women useful for?

Hey man I don't care what you got done there I just wanna see it

Sounds like a fair plan.

Think you would ever try anal?

how often do you get urself off? anyone other than you ever touch your pussy?

a safe place to feel wanted

making sandwiches, and blowjobs..

well the good ones are at least.

Moooooooooooobs

im open to ANYTHING right about now

Show pussy

Virgin by choice?

mine is the only one i touch.......i would have to say on an average twice a week

what do you do for fun ?

You say standards but guess what its 2017 not 1924 you dont have to wait 2 years to have sex youre more or less just leading them on, in this day and age if you arent sexually compatible then it aint gonna work, so youre just wasting your time and theres, you big ham beast

hot, can we see ass?

Would you kindly show face and/ or vagina?

If you ever do try it go slow, use lots of lube, that ass is gonna be tight until you get settled down.

obviously. i think i look pretty good. ive seen some ugly girls in my city and definitely above that shit...., putting aside what you faggots are saying about my tits

That's interesting. How has your community led you to believe ignoring black people helps your community? I can't think of a single community that wouldn't benefit from more knowledge.

OP, post a bit more of yersen so we can see you're not a bloke.

mostly tennis...as an outlet but i love to go hiking

Is it leading them on when they're just trying to hang in long enough to get some poon? I don't blame her for waiting until she feels that the guy is in it for more than just pussy.

this is all you get boys.....leave em wanting more

Post tits while standing up. They look fucking disgusting laying down. Jesus fucking christ.

Fucking Christ you're ugly

tell you what time stamp your full nudes and ill reciprocate. that will separate the boys from the men

way to sweet talk her lol

What's your age range for dating?
youngest and oldest you'd go for?

timestamp your self in full length mirror nude and i will do the same little boy.

Or you could just go full slut and have a belt of your own while having fun.

i like to flirt with older men. they know how to flirt back without sounding desperate. the oldest ive flirted with was my dads friend, he was 41. i dont like them young.

Nigga, I'm fucking ugly, but that's besides the point. You made this thread with your tits as the OP image. They're fucking disgusting and lopsided. If you want them to look better, stand up because right now, you look like a fucking disgusting whale.

sex is sex when it comes right down to it. its everywhere and anywhere. trust is a diamond in the rough. you gotta search real hard for that shit and rare and more valuable

ugly is in your head. everyone has someone out there that will see something completely different. EVERYONE

Well hello nurse 37yo user here. lol =D

You sound like you have a brain in your head.

Are you sure you're from Arizona?

these tits I've seen in a different thread few days ago, so gtfo faggot

>37
>trolling Sup Forums
> wishful flirting
fucking kek---------------------KYS

I think it's the hair

last i checked, was originally born in baton rouge

cause i posted my pic in another thread retard.....did you ever think of that.

Doesn't come up in the 4 image searches I just tried. Usually barchive comes up with a hit if something has been posted already.

Or I'm a bored-assed user playing along because I gots nothing better to do, calm your titties fam.

I think it's everything from the eyes on up.

Because other people have standards