Yo, Sup Forums

Yo, Sup Forums.

Bored.

Recipient of botched circumcision, had surgical revision around age 20 or so, and now have multiple scars on my junk.

Did foreskin restoration to cover up the scars.

Not my before picture, but close to where I started out before surgery or the "skin bridges" breaking on their own.

Ask me anything, I guess.

What did girls think of your donger?

how cum there's a movement against female genital mutilation but there's not even a whisper against it for males

It now looks like an uncut donger, with a couple of scars under the hood.

Have only had sex with one partner. There were no comments. If she noticed, she was too kind, or not tactless enough to mention it.

In all honesty, I think it's because male circumcision is so normalized in American society.

That discussion is a whole other can of worms, and only ever gets feelings razzled, and doesn't really seem all that worthwhile of a trail to follow.

Because male circumcision is like removing the hood on the clitoris, not the clitoris itself.

how much did the procedure cost?

The procedure to remove the skin bridges was about $1,100 dollars with a high-deductible insurance plan.

Are you afraid of getting peyronie's disease which could possibly be caused by the scars.

There are multiple levels of FGM. As the name suggests, they are all considered mutilation and are considered medical malpractice internationally. Even removing the hood would get your child taken from you and the doctor might get jail, depending on where you are.

I have skin bridges and I've never had a girl say anything or complain. It's never been an issue.

No.

Peyronie's may have genetic components, or is related to trauma of the hemotumescent erectile corpora (the blood-filled chambers) of the shaft.

Not applicable.

In that respect, you were more fortunate than I.

The first one of mine broke apart and bled when I was 8.

The second one made erections painful later in life.

Solidarity, for what it's worth.

Oh, walk it off you fucking faggot. I had a botched circumcision when I was about 3yrs olf- ceremony was done when we weer on vacation in Europe to my family's home. Don't remember what the problem was, but I remember going to hospital and having to go under anesthesia for some repair to my little pee pee when I was in first grade. Recall it hurting for a few days after, that's it. My penis loos fine with no obvious scarring by I do notice that sometimes when I get a raging fucking hardon- it(the skin) feels tight. I saw a urologist a while back and told him about it, said I should jerk off more, grabbing and the shaft and pulling outward. Seriously, he told me that. Stretch the skin.

What the fuck is a skin bridge and how does it happen? It looks like a birth defect to be fused like that.

For what it is worth, I'm sincerely sorry that you had that experience. I'm glad things turned out all right for you in the end.

I'm sorry bro. I'm not even trying to be a dick. I'm legitimately sorry that someone did that to you. It's not fair to you.

You seem like you don't give a shit, so good for you. But that doesn't make it right that they did it.

Basically, when kids are born, the foreskin is fused the head of the penis, by a membrane, kind of similar to the membrane that glues your fingernail down to your finger.

When infants are circumcised, that membrane must be broken. It's kind of similar to peeling an orange.

The issue is that when you have a circumcision scar line in contact with the raw glans of the penis (having had the membrane ripped off), the two surfaces may fuse.

It is actually a somewhat common phenomenon.

Pic related.

Circumcised here. Fine with it. Never knew anything else so whatever.

Will never get my kid circumcised though. Even if there's a .001% chance they might fuck up his shit it's not worth the risk in my opinion.

Couldn't live with myself if my pointless decision fucked up my kid's dick.

With that being said if he wants to get circumcised when he's older, then go for it bud, I support you.

Self pity is generally useless. Doesn't really make much worth to indulge in it, so I don't.

I don't consider myself a victim. I describe myself as a "recipient" of a botched circumcision.

I figured it could be educational to lay these cards out.

Good on you for making that call.

It can be tough to go against the norm, and you are doing it for the right reasons.

It's ultimately just one of a multitude of difficult choices you may make someday as a parent, and in all other respects, I wish you all the best for your future family.

>now have multiple scars on my junk.
I'm curious. let's see?

technically it's not because of a botched circumcision if you got skin bridges, it's because your parents didn't administer proper aftercare, so that's something to think about.

Basically the head of the dick is one big open wound after circumcision, because they have to first rip the foreskin away from it, as the two are fused together like a fingernail to a finger. After they complete the surgery the incision around the shaft needs to be kept away from the head for several days, or the two can grow together as they heal, which is what happened to you.

I have some pics from surgical recovery that are kind of gnarly that are toaster quality, but don't want to get banned for pain pics, I guess?

Here's what one guy's surgical revision left him with. Not my pic. His scarring is pretty mild, and at worst, looks like some dubious STI.

Mine is more "crater-like."

This, I am aware of. You say egg, I say the chicken, but end result is the same, and I have needless scars on my privates.

Things would have likely been fine if nobody altered my junk in the first place. Moot point at this juncture.

If your skin bridge looked like pic related and didn't cause you any pain related issues, do you think you'd have still gotten it surgically corrected?

I had surgery because it was affecting the quality of my life. It shouldn't cause me physical pain just to get an erection, and it was on that basis that I had surgery.

If that's your penis, and you are fine with it, and its appearance doesn't cause you any alarm or concern, then, great! All is well.

If you are unhappy with it, then it's on you whether you want something done about it.

My scarring did not turn out so swell after the procedure. The urologist I went to basically "excavated" my skin bridges from my penis, leaving behind some craters. Other urologists doe a more careful job, with the goal to reduce appearance of scarring.

Some guys' scarring after this procedure looks very minimal. Mine did not, which is why I worked hard on foreskin restoration so I don't have to look at the scars every time I pee.

It's a shitty lottery, and it's not without its risks.

In your situation, I suppose I would live and let live, knowing what I know now, but I cannot make that decision for you.

Sorry man, had mine done a month ago for health reasons, 30 years old. Worked out well! It was in private health care though.

imagine removing the head off the dick. fukkkkkk

No worries, dude.

Hope you recovered well, and you spring back (pun not intended) quickly. Glad things turned out well.

Is sex now pleasurable for you? Is the head of your penis sensitive in a good way?

Thanks dude, scars are still obvious. Takes time for those to fade. Things like cocobutter help

Thanks man. That was some pretty insightful advice; I appreciate it.

Things turned out ok for me in the long run I suppose. Sometimes the new scars hurt during sex, but rarely. Kind of like touching a few-day old burn if things get rubbed the wrong way.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing that tip.

Happy to help, bro.

Were you originally circumcised as an infant?

Did you talk to your parents about this? And more generally, do parents ever explain circumcision to their sons? I'm cut myself and it was never mentioned growing up.

whoa dude, i get you are not a doctor are you?

Yes.

I didn't really bring it up with them until later in life, when I needed financial help with surgery. Never told them about one of the skin bridges breaking and bleeding on its own when I was 8. I lied and said I had a bloody nose, and no kleenix was nearby.

I don't think many parents have this conversation with their kids. It's probably not going to be a comfortable conversation.

Have you ever seen any of your friends dicks? Are most of them cut or no?

Do you have any siblings? Have you discussed this with them?

You got that Chronenberg-dick

There is, but it's given little coverage, and most people are told only a fraction of the whole story.

If I saw them, it was likely in passing, say for example in a locker room. Tried to keep my eyes to myself mostly, but I will be honest when I say I looked occasionally.

Most of them are or were cut. It's the US of A here. It's to be expected.

No brothers, only sisters, but we're close, and they know. Unknown what decisions they will make if they have kids of their own, but I know what I hope the decision will be.

Which is still highly illegal (since the late 1990s). You'd probably get jailed and your kid would be taken away.

Everything about this just screams "circumcision is unnatural and wrong".

I don't disagree. Objectively, it seems off.

>tfw when circumcised
>still have frenulum
>still have a smooth velvety glans
>still have coverage when flaccid
I lucked out.

Some people have more luck than others, it seems.

isn't this exactly why in many cases a circumcision actually makes sense? to avoid nasty shit like that?

anyway I feel you, bro

to avoid the fabric of foreskin grows into the glance?

The image is a complication of a circumcision called "skin bridge." It doesn't occur naturally. This "nasty shit" is a result of a circumcision complication.

never heard of this.

how can it grow back that far if the circumcision has been done properly?

The image above is NOT a foreskin that has been "grown back."

The image above is what happens when the new scar line is allowed to touch the head of the penis, and the two fuse together.

I have that, it doesn't hurt so I left it. Just have to clean under it so no dick cheese forms.

woulda coulda shoulda. stop living your life with hypothetical dick outcomes... you have a scar.... big deal... at least it isnt a baby dick. imo you should be more thankful

I don't hang my hat on "what if."

I should be more thankful about my multiple dick scars. I should be more thankful that one time my penis skin broke and bled when I was 8.

I should be more thankful about having penis surgery without being put out in my early 20s.

Sure am feeling thankful in here.

I'm not here to collect pity, or feel sorry for myself, or to get pats on the back from you. I'm here to share my story, as it is, at face value.

know that feel

Solidarity, bro.

so like scissors?snip ,snip?

I do not condone nor encourage self surgery.