AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/jul/24/which-summer-holiday-destinations-do-brits-search-for-most
youtube.com/watch?v=RVoYWHlxEzE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWLCMBKwVrY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_(festival).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top fucking lad

Leicester is the meme that keeps on giving.

literally living the dream

LADS ON TOUR OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI

>wanted to work in Ibiza as a party rep
Is it still the fucking 90s?

>gave up the chance to shag top slags every day to hang around with sweaty naked men in the showers

gay

/ourguy/

>you'll never go on a lads' holiday organised by Vardy, including a visit to the local Thai brothel

is there any footballer more working class than vardy?

in ibiza? always

hahah he's such a lad haha bantz!

meat pie guy

Grosskreutz

kek

why do brits love that shithole so much

I thought the Ibiza meme died when it finally became an overrated tourist filled shithole whose place in Electronic music history is criminally overstated. Granted, i haven't been there since 2001, but even then it felt way too full (of bongs especially) for my 11 year old self.

i think he might be mentally challenged

In the Premier League? James Milner, probably.

Anywhere is better than britain

Probably just 0 common sense.

>be american
>get shot

This. Mallorca is the GOAT Spanish getaway Island. Ibiza is where English chavs who think that Paul Oakenfold is god incarnate go to party.

>every american girl wants to go to britain to meet harry potter/james bond/david beckham

The only people I know who go on holiday regularly in America are fat.

You clearly haven't been, then, because Magaluf is exactly the same as Ibiza and exactly the same people spread across the entire island.

Ahh yes, the English-free island of Majorca.

Mallorca's just full of the German equivalent of the Brits who go to Ibiza.

>place with shagaluf
>acting like it's without english

Menorca's the only one of the islands not absolutely dominated by family holidays and lads on tour types

I was there for two years you bovril chugging nigger. Ibiza is so criminally overexposed that Mallorca manages to avoid the sorts of tourists who fell for the MUH ETERNAL EDM PARTY ISLAND LA meme
Of course, but the Krauts were a bit more tolerable than Ibiza regulars.

He's a yank, he likely hasn't left his state, let alone his country. Talking authoritatively about things you know nothing about is as American as a bullet to the head. Not that these Spanish islands aren't full of cunts however

canaries > balearics

north coast in the summer is GOAT

no megaclubs or resorts so chav tourists don't come there

Majorca is #1

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/jul/24/which-summer-holiday-destinations-do-brits-search-for-most

Ibiza was popular 15 years ago. If you haven't been to Majorca as a Brit, you certainly know someone who has.

Sash or Chicane?

>visiting these spanish islands when you have beaches in your home country

Waste of money.

But i dont think you realize that Mallorca is bigger than Magaluf. Its always been a mission of mine to avoid tourist traps when abroad.

It bothers me that i have an answer to this question, but here goes;

Sash for epic cheesy trance goodness, and Chicane for a somewhat more refined Balearic sound.

>enjoying shitty beach holidays in Spain
literally the plebbiest way to travel

are english beaches good ?

>EDM

This blagger is pants.

I only chose Mayorkah because i had money and was on break from college for 2 years. Its a lovely place if you avoid Magaluf.

Family holidays are fine, nothing wrong with pissing around in the sea in the pool and in the water parks

Most fun holiday I had as a kid was to Majorca.

kek so true

As a rule of thumb: avoid going anywhere near English-speaking people that go on holidays to coastal Spain.

>teetotal
>working class

Sterling desu

Think about it

>you don't know what you're talking about
>you're right though

he's the stereotypical work hard dedicated working class guy who goes further than all of his peers

Chicane never produced bangers like Encore Une Fois and Ecuador, so I'll go Sash

Those were the only two good Sash songs though

Yeah if you like sitting on rocks and swimming in poo

but Paul Oakenfold is god incarnate

>t.fat fuck

i dont know what's worse: That pic or your opinion

mark noble

paul pogba

This. Pls avoid all Anglos when on vacation. Its not self-hate but i really don't like traveling to parts of Europe and Asia only to run into drunk AmeriCanAngliStralian zealanders. Non-Anglo Europeans are fine because their languages and cultures are strange enough that theres a feeling of exoric foreignhood to them. Fellow Anglos, especially Americans and Bongs, stop fucking up every tourist destination.

Please.

>forgetting Ganbareh
>forgetting Adelante

Ecuador is Sandstorm tier. So-so hit that became so popular it thrust a genre into the mainstream.

I live in inner BP where half the people on the street are foreigners and there is honestly nothing wrong with American dorists. The problem is working class brits and their cringeworthy tryhard le ladm8 attitude. Australians do this too but at least they can pull it off so it's just kinda annoying instead of being absolutely embarassing and uncomfortable for everyone involved.

ATB
Faithless
Above & Beyond
Energy 52

youtube.com/watch?v=RVoYWHlxEzE

>Above & Beyond

ForWhatPurpose.png

>I live in inner BP where half the people on the street are foreigners and there is honestly nothing wrong with American dorists.
Kek, either we're starting to improve our behavior abroad or those are Canadians youve encountered.

i wouldn't doubt it. i went to england and madrid in the fall, they treated me great and i blended in well

then again, i'm not a lad type of tourist, i only went to one club the whole time

there are some nice ones in the south but mostly no

Serious? Not a massive endorsement but they're probably the most acceptable trance act on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=DWLCMBKwVrY

british chavs are the worst travelers, only americans and aussies that i've come across have been anywhere close

obviously part of this is simply the places that have been marketed to me as a brit, maybe there are large resorts targeted at young germans/nordics/french people to get and get drunk and do barely anything else that i haven't heard of

Interesting how we never really get madlad types here. Every English tourist you see here in the US (major cities and otherwise) seemed to be of a more polished/cosmopolitan cut.

>Sup Forums
>an authority on taste and music
You have got to be shitposting

flights are too expensive, rules out a lot of them

i've only really heard them talk about going to florida in the states, maybe a rare venture to new york or la

The mastermind

probably because intercontinental travel is expensive and chav gutter trash can't afford it so they come to cheap meme lad cities like Prague, Zagreb and Budapest

you should see british le mad lads festival goers that come to novi sad during the music festival (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_(festival). it's a rare sight that i think you won't see anywhere else, british tourists not expressing their degeneracy freely, neither in the festival ground, the city beach or in the city in general all because they're scared of us and when they see a group of serbs they act like scared nerds when they see bullies in the hallway, it's hilarious. hundreds of thousands have visited since 2000 and there weren't any incidents involving bri'ish tourists, they all act like good little cucks that they are.

Isn't your country where Hostel was set? I doubt you get many Brits unless they're on humanitarian missions.

Wew lad, that's some astral tier projecting right there

American tourists are usually retired couples or college students. The worst they can get is be a little overexcited and naive, and say stupid things.

Brits are the fucking worst. Imagine if your white trailer trash had the access to travel abroad, that's what they're like .

>Isn't your country where Hostel was set
not, that was slovakia
>I doubt you get many Brits unless they're on humanitarian missions.
you're the most numerous tourists and have been for the past 17 years, my man, just google it if you don't believe me.
>Wew lad, that's some astral tier projecting right there
every time during the festival you have group of locals that are mingling with the crowds around the city, and everyone thinks we're there to beat the up. my friend once asked a bitish dude for a cigarette and he gave him the whole pack because every single one of us was bigger than them, we were 16 back then kek. your men are a joke

them*

literally never heard anyone say they're going on holiday to serbia

frankly don't care about your country at all

they're not going on a holiday like staying for 2 weeks or something, and you're not the majority of foreign tourist when it comes to the whole country, i'm only speaking about one particular festival, people in their mid twenties come during those 4 days of the festiva and the overwhelming majority is british.

Im still yet to understand how we got the whole world to fall for the Noo Yark Citeh meme. Its literally nothing more than concrete and immigrants yet its one of the biggest tourist destinations globally.

>Imagine if your white trailer trash had the access to travel abroad
This is probably why Canada hates us

why are serbians always like this? no wonder no one likes serbians.

There's literally nothing wrong what he said or did. All he said is that English tourists are certified cowardly bitch niggas. I have no idea if it's true or not but we cant deny it as we never get madlad chavscum tourists here.

Asturias and Cantabria are fucking nice
Euskadi is pretty too but a bit too expensive (for spain) and there is a lot of tourism.
Galicia is cheap as fuck and no one comes here, the food is fine too.

British chavs are traveling meanwhile muslim and black pop rises in their homeland hahah

Emile Heskey, if he's still going. Lovely guy, but his dad was the top doorman in Leicester, brothers and extended family gangsters and literal murderers.

>be britbong
>get arrested for trying to use a spoon

O A K E N F O L D

Just as much swedes in magaluf as brits

I think it's a little bit more than that...

Certainly by US standards, apart of Florida, NYC and California, where else would you expect people to go? Cincinnati? Kek...

Roberto Luccarelli

english tourists are fine

Isso explica porque tomava Itaipava

>tfw got invited on a 'lads holiday' when I was in college
>I was like the meme of my 'friend' group of chavs, and they admitted they didn't like me and only hung around with me to 'terrorise' me
>agreed to go anyway because had never left the country
>went to Magaluf
>literally, the entire time, they made me sit in the hotel room in the bathtub
>they told girls they 'kidnapped a walrus from the beach'
>I wasn't allowed to look at the girls they bought back
>they shagged girls and shit the whole week while I sat in a bathtub
>none of the girls helped

fuck 'lads'

I know a girl who lives in Manhattan
Holy shit those people are rich

>we're very sorry to hear that

kek

I see alot of them in Miami. Mostly rude if you bring up footie like if they are superior and your opinion is invalid. Otjer people like the spanish or germs, italians are more likely to engage the conversation just happy to connect on a subject they wouldnt have expected to.

Charlie Adam

they are the only group of people on the planet alongside niggers that manage to project an image of bullies and victims at the same time. it really depends on the situation for them

Really, ever since the mid 90s, being really well off has been a prerequisite to living in Manhattan.