Favorite games thread. This game was incredible

Favorite games thread. This game was incredible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYE95EX0TS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead now though, shit expansion. youtube.com/watch?v=aYE95EX0TS4

ja

I got stuck maybe 1/3 of the way through. had trouble collecting some of them sun thingies. great game though. a lot of fun. im not very good at video games as a whole.

the first four silent hills are my favorite.

Obligatory.
Dark Souls brought back my sense of wonder and excitement when playing video games. I had lost that feeling after playing Morrwind and thought I'd never get it back.

Also honorable mention:
Gothic 2 and Morrowind are fighting for place 2 of my favourtie games.

Amen to this. Played the entire series

>Played the entire series
If we're talking about the Souls series, I'm still missing Bloodborne. Those damn fucks at Sony had me this close to buying a PS4 just to play Bloodborne. But it's still too expensive.

I love puzzles and level editors, I have over 500 hours in this game and im sure most is just me making levels, Mario maker is another one I enjoy for the same reasons.

I love that game.

Yeah, Gothic 1 and 2 are total gems.
It's a shame what happened to Piranha Bytes though.

When I started checking the flavor text on items...omfg did it open up the whole game to a new level and new kind of story telling that I'd never seen in a video game before or since. DS2 and DS3 don't even come close, idk if it was just accidentally genius but dam it was good.

Great game with a great soundtrack

this

currently playing it again. Story's boring af, graphics is meh. but BOI its fun

Hory shet they nailed it.

But Ninokuni for me.

did you see the orchestra? beautiful music but the audience screaming any time a character appeared on scream was a real musical boner killer

XCOM BABY

I wish I had!

shame they fucked up the remake so hard.

>no surprise they always do.

honestly liked terror from the deep more, but expansion pack is expansion pack.

it was amazing hearing it in person, but the fans made me not throw my money when the zelda symphony came to town unfortunately.

I was in the dolby theater for it. amazing sound for sure.

maylay baybayyy

we play that at nude game night every time.

Can't wait for the upcoming 4th installment.

you guys can hate all you want but you all played it and enjoyed it at one point

Rate my taste

High replay value, I still pick it up from time to time

Real shit

So many replays, so many characters.

Except it wasn't
Prob my least fav mario and ive been playing since the very first one came out on NES

I need help with finding a game.

>be me
>owning a game boy
>please this one game
>remind me of prince of persia
>three paths to choose
>first one leads to a corridor with a vase
>snake would come out and kill you
>second corridor let to guard
>no way of defending myself, he kills me
>third corridor another vase
>poison inside of it
>remember would automatically drink it and die

my man

worse than aoe 3

Most underrated game ever. Awesome story

but the first one wasnt on NES...

That Bath Tub Tho

I don't believe you

AM2R or super. not quite sure...

Amazing game but seriously, fuck Perilous Piers

still waiting for it on pc. Hoping the framerate is a little better than the ps2 one.

risk of rain

same

Love that game co op.

Still wondering how the second will be in 3rd person. Also hoping there's more than like 6 levels.

Underrated classic, I wish it was more successful. The first one was a little unpolished in comparison but it was fun to experiment with different attachments to the solar gun.

Didn't the English version have a picture of a hillbilly plucking on a banjo for no reason?

take this shit to Sup Forums you fucking faggot

My favorite game ever. I almost lost my mind grappling with the theory that Rinoa is Ultimecia. As the story goes, Rinoa inherits Edeas powers and Adels and it is believed that a sorcerous can live forever unless mortally wounded. The events of the game pass and Rinoa considers this to be the greatest experience of her life. SeeD being trained soldiers think about it as just another job and go their own way. Rinoa grows depressed and misses her friends whom eventually die while she lives on. She reminisces about the past for centuries and in her despair decides to attempt to compress time so that she can live the best moments of her life over and over again.
Rinoa's white wings turn black over time symbolizing her descent into depression. Ultimecia's castle is located at Edea's house where she and Squall promised to meet each other if they were ever separated. Ultimecia also summons Griever, Squalls lion.
God level story.

>peter molyneux will never make games as good as this again
Why even live

Straight.....mule ass

i thinkg video games falls in the random category as well

First game to clock over 500 hours in.

Its a mastapeece

Closest a game can come to perfect imo.

Jesus Christ that 4th ending was great

terrible game imo.
From awful copy pasted mmo overworld quests to the same 10 character models per village you clear monsters from. Combat is also ass still and has been since the witcher 1. lol

what ever floats your boat though i guess. It's at most a 7.

I recently bought the GOTY edition, playing on blood and whine.

My god the feeling when you prep proparly and nail it.

Also i didnt know quests could be so fucking brilliant. 60Hours or so in and this game is just fucking out of this world.

Combat is sjeeit? Clearly you never danced in this game proparly, yes is said dance because combat in this game is a fucking ballet of steel, silve, blood, chopped off limbs, screams, and magic.

Dont know if nostalgia, but i have very fond memories of this little piece of art.

>greentext attempt 1
>>greentext attempt 2

That's all. Thank you for you're patience

This game has saved my mental health a few times

Is this actually that good? I keep debating getting it but always wind up getting something else.

Alt.

No, honestly i think The Witcher 3 is better.
But i like to contribute so there you have it.

fuck off

its pretty fun co op. The second one is coming out early next year for 30 bucks so I would say wait for that one probably.

If you have a friend with the dlc to vt1 you can join and play those off his game without needing it yourself. Plus it's on sale quite often and in humble bundles. If you liked left4dead you will probably enjoy this with a group.

new katamari when?

>continue

But still i agree with the fact that The Witcher 3 is the best game out there right now. Dont forget to wait for the next warhammer next year tho like i said.

Truly the pinnacle of games. With amazing game play and graphics, smooth and fluid controls, and with an excellent story. And the cherry on top of it all is an amazing soundtrack, my favorite of the songs is the amazing title screen music. If you have not played this game, you have not lived.

This is the one, i always used to play this till dawn with my little brother. The winner always received a wank from the loser. Good times. He is married now.

>mfw video game threads on Sup Forums are friendlier than on Sup Forums

I feel you bro

take this shit to reddit you fucking faggot

You're crazy