Sup Sup Forums I'm a drug taking, compulsive gambling degenerate who works as a salesman...

Sup Sup Forums I'm a drug taking, compulsive gambling degenerate who works as a salesman, much like the alot of you I needed to make some money, so at work in warehouse I've had no training to work in I did this, gonna get on the injury claims. No cctv no witnesses and a clearly unsafe furniture warehouse.. What do you think b/ros reckon I'll get some compo?

It's gotta be broken I can't even move the fuckin thing

kill yourself

Walk it off faggot

Constructive, what do you reckon? Quads and I bash these

uk or murrica?

lol dude, you have to report the injury as soon as it happens or else they wont do shit. it's in the policy you legit have to say instantly "i'm injured this just happend" if you walk in tommorow with that they're gonna say tough shit it happend last night, doesnt even matter if you have proof. also you'll probably get fired for not reporting it as well. happend to a guy i know

disobeying company accident procedure is gross misconduct and a sackable offence.

just eat all those fake valiums and be done with it.

Nah I did it fully intentionally, filed an injury report immediately and am going to A&E tomorrow to get a proper medical record

Well in that case, might as well hit it with a hammer to help it along...

You are actually retarded if you think anyone gives even the slightest flying fuckaroo that you got injured at work. In a shitty retail warehouse job you could shit your own spine out and they'll tell you to get a bandaid from the first aid kit that hasn't been stocked since 2003.

T. Some one who hasnt been injured at work.

truth
this niggas getting fuck all
basic bastard

kys kys kys kys kys

Why were you not wearing steel toe caps? Did you receive any manual handling training?

Probably a dumbass thing to do to post photos of your identifying tattoo. Especially because your data is all logged and they can pull records of your internet history.

You must be a COMPLETE degenerate.

Notice op did not reply to this

He's a retard.

Nah none I'm a salesman I was in there as a one off

Vague pieces of tattoos mean very little, especially on feet

Vpn

I doubt you know how to use VPN to stay secure. I highly doubt it.

Socks n tails

You broke your own toe you fucking cunt

Straight up, why you here?

yeah because they pull Sup Forums threads all the time in workers comp investigation fucking idiot

I'm here to bully you, you shit

>bully

Welcome newfriend learn2troll

ew nigga

I'm going to watch your thread die

They'll probably give you a 100 bucks then fire your faggot ass