Confession time, just write the shortest confession, not to some wicked deed, but to the lamest thing you have...

Confession time, just write the shortest confession, not to some wicked deed, but to the lamest thing you have. I'll go first.I am Head over heels in love with you, but I'm terrified that if I tell you, you'll never want to see me again.

bump

Running away to another part of the country in 1 month and 17 days.

you are or the girls is?

I stole the M&M’s out of my teachers desk in first grade because I was in a chair right next to her desk as punishment for having ADD from too much sugar

I just wanna suck your dick. I'd ask but you're hard as shit to read as it is.

I am. It's due to family not females.

i bite my dog when i get angry

any male ever wants their dick sucked. just ask faggot

tasted cum for the first time the other day, and honestly it's quite tasty

Yesterday I pissed on my sister's carpet and watched the cat take the blame

I also came on my own face one time

i did 9/11

I think I have to come clean. I know it'll ruin your life. I'm sorry.

I've cheated on my girlfriend ten times over six years and self harm / drink myself into oblivion to cope with the guilt and self hatred I have over not being able to simply end it / crush the heart of the woman who loves me most.

Tried to commit suicide...failed. Now working on a master's degree. Still have thoughts of suicide. Perhaps one day.

Master degree first then suicide! Proud of you!

Killed one of these dogs with poison and looked at his eyes until he faded away, he did not deserve love, he was a fucking asshole to everyone.

Do you have any spine at all?

No

I'm so in love with this woman who has no feelings for me whatsoever. It's killing me every day but I can't figure out how to stop it. It's been over a year and a half. For most of that time I haven't even been able to flirt with anyone else because all I see when I look at them is "not her". Since I've known her she's dated two of my friends. I'm not jealous, I'm glad she can find people she wants to be with, I just wish I was one of them. Now I'm on the other side of the country from her and I miss her like crazy. She says she's been having a hard time lately and all I want is to be there and make her feel better. I hate this.

Have fun when it all comes crashing down and the fact that you didn't do anything about it makes it so much worse for everyone!

You’re so cool

It's coming soon, I know that. Everything is going to collapse and I'll have nothing left.

I don't care that I'm a cuck.

I like sharing my girlfriend with complete strangers that we meet at different conventions because I think it's hot and it keeps our sex life interesting.

You're an autonomous adult in a consenting relationship. Fuck what others think.

My best friend died the day after my 20th birthday. Our group of friends forgot about my birthday and mourned his death every year thereafter. Every time I went to plan a party, no one would be able to make it due to due to PJ's death, and thus the facebook event page was always cancelled. I don't even have my birthday listed on facebook anymore.

Due to this I've dropped most people I used to call friends from high school. Of the three I still talked to, one came out as a trans and dropped everyone he/she knew. The second can't find a girlfriend who isn't psychotic and try to kill him, and is depressed. The third went up one side of me and down the other when our political opinions were polar opposites. He now calls for de-industrialisation of the west, open borders of every nation, disarmament of every person (except the gov't/police), and extreme environmental laws to 'protect gaia earth'.

I'm 33 today. Married, kid on the way, house, solid career, etc. and the only people who wished me a happy birthday is my wife, the two sister in laws, and my mom.

I resent every mother fucker from high school I used to call 'my friend', and wished I didn't resent them.

I know this was supposed to be short, but I couldn't help it.