what’s your biggest regret Sup Forums?

> what’s your biggest regret Sup Forums?

Not replying to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

I cheated on an ex, she moved away afterwards as result, died in a car crash in new place within a month.

I was selfish and I did love her. Don't cheat, it's not worth it.

Lol dumb bitch had it coming

Punch a kid

Me and my GF are kinda on a dry spell, to the point I've been looking at other women, but after reading this maybe I just need to work on it more

Having too-high standards. I should have fucked a lot more girls but I was too picky.

when I was 14 I lived at my dad's place, with my step mother and my step sister .. who was/is 6 months older than me. We messed around a little and I had a chance to fuck her .. but I didn't. I've regretted it ever since. Hers were the first tits I sucked and the first ass that I licked .... really should have been my first fuck too

not saying hi to her

Being conceived.

This feel, user. Every. Fucking. Time.

trying to hook up with every mildly attractive gril I met to convince myself I wasn't gay.

I treated my ex like shit during the relationship. I made her fell like shit every night and I didn't see how much it hurt her. now a few weeks later I feel horrible and I want her back

To go to university.

Not interning while I was in college. So much wasted time looking for a job instead of having one lined up for me.

sauce

Not getting my parents out of my life sooner

For years they stole from me, lied to me, and lied to the government about caring for me to get paid (because i'm autistic), when in reality, they kicked me out of home, excluded me from most family activities while I was still around, drove me out of their house 3 christmases in a row with the threat of the cops if I didn't leave, all for no reason.

Eventually the government will realise they've been lying - and they'll be charged with fraud

I used an ex like a cum dumpster the night my -now- wife and I got back together after a two month breakup when we were dating. Moved in with her the same night, didn't tell her a thing about it. Feel bad for fucking the ex while I was talking to my -then- gf. The ex deserved the treatment, bitch cheated on me when we dated.

i was too nice to my ex, maybe if i was more of an asshole she wouldn't dump me

breaking up with my ex
thought it was what i wanted at the time then realized i loved her so much
this was around 6 months ago and still feel like i love her :(

If your biggest regret is getting laid then you know your life is good

Probably not asking out my high school crush.

Not fucking the girl I was dating at the start of college would be a close second.

Drunkenly crashing my car into another in an intersection during college is the 3rd.

Grad school, got my stem PhD 3 years ago and shit is not paying off

ITT fags

Broke up with the love of my life to move in with my ex-cheating-gf, mostly feeling sorry for her (turned to alcoholism, gave up studies after our break up after 7years together), we re sad together and about to break up after one year of living together, we practically break up every day and then fall back together, i ve been neglecting my job, friends etc for being sad and anxious everyday about her. I am now almost broke, trying to provide a pleasant life for her (she doesnt work since there is no job market for what she used to study here), and in bad terms with my parents, also the other girl would find it hard to move in with me after all that (i live in a small town)and not so young anymore, so even if she finally leaves i m fucked for life.

same shit

110%
better than being a cuck like you

Wish I could agree, but the ex in question was a dead fish, cold and just layed there. Bitch wasn't even turned on; it was just a slack, damp hole. Oh well, water under the bridge. Now I'm married, and we have one together, and she came equipped with three more. The only things that could make life better would be a better job that didn't make me travel, and a house we could own.

One day... Oooonnnneeeee day...

LOL ceck'm II

Having a kid

Not banging Taylor Swift again when I had the chance.

kek

KEK

Dropped out of comp sci cause bored and felt depressed as shit, left gf who was great to me, for the same reasons

Got into Psychology, and I feel the same.

What do? Besides kys

I regret not raiping more when I wasn't prosecutable as an adult

yesterday I fucked two girls at once. I got ass cramps so bad I was lucky I didn't throw up.

An hero.

Wow

>implying i have regrets

Trying heroin

Wishing I studied harder back when I was younger.

Switching from comp sci to psychology is a terrible choice from a financial perspective. Computers will always be a lucrative career cause all businesses need them. A lot of businesses dont care enough about their people to require psychologists on the payroll ... Good luck tho

took the wrong painting to the salvation army

posting in this thread

This.

I was a stupid fucking child that got married at 19, now I have 3 kids at 23, and want to die

true for the next year or so but com sci is going to flood fast with cheap labor, Ai, and out of box solutions. There will always be people to pay you to whine about their "problems" especially a generation of miserable fucks who pursued carriers they hate for $$$

lol

Not raping her when I had hee pined down.

breast implants

Top kek

letting go of my ex she was my soulmate

missed the whole internet thing

my mom tried to fuck me one time when she was really drunk and i said no

It would be not asking for sauce.

Turning down that girl because she was 14

>implying souls exist

admiting to my wife that I fucked her teenage neice

this - shit happens.

I regret not trying sooner. Not making something of my life, being too afraid of all the things that might go wrong.

Ecks dee

same situation bro.
Looking forward to kms for doing that to her.

will you an hero on livestream?

I sexually assaulted my drunk best friend. We had a fwb relationship for like 2 weeks before but promised not to touch her and be the friend that doesnt only want her for sex. She's been assaulted 6 times before this so what i did was more inexucasble. it happened 3 days ago and we talked yesterday and she hugged me and kissed me on my cheek but I can never be friends with her again. I feel like a piece of shit.

Craping in bed when my gf, at the time, didn't really want me to

Why don't YOU tell the government what they've been up to?
Fraud tends to be taken quite seriously, don't they deserve to pay for what they've put you through?

not killing her when i had the chance

this

i was born

Deleting my FB fap folder.

not getting out of a 17 year relationship after the 3rd lie

Always telling the truth and assuming she was too.

This isn't my biggest regret

Leaving my ex girlfriend for my Noe ex wife.

exact opposite situation. shoulda cheated on my ex with the hot jont whos now dating my boy

had the same situation, being a beta sitting at home, too afraid to do something because stuff could go wrong. Now i have a good paid job, beautiful girlfriend, even if she's slightly crazy and its going good

Depends on the gravity of those lies.

Was forced out of my favorite sport due to not having any funds, became depressed, and went from skinny af to 100 lbs overweight. That was 8 years ago and I'm still struggling

Not killing myself when i had the chance

true -- enough smoke to have known there was fire

I know that feel bro. Went from a fit 180 to an obese 315 in about 4 years.

So what did you do to sort things out?
Was there a significant point where it started going right?

):

waisting serious $ on a therapist

I had a similar situation but we were just friends but she led me on a ton. We took a drive and got high, she was wearing a sexy little outfit, and I got turned on. She must have noticed because when we got back to her house she ran inside. Apparently she was having flashbacks and thought I was going to rape her. I chased her around the house to try and show her I meant no harm. Finally I pinned her down on her parents bed to try and talk to her. At that point she just gave up and said just do It all ready.

I thought about it I really did, I could have just ripped her pants off and fucked her, but I didn't I left.

I should have though Because she never talked to me after that day anyways.

I regret not dying earlier

Trusting certain people and cutting off others

Good

Eating the same as my pregnant wife 6 years ago, gained 75lbs, worked most of it off but still chunky

Wasting my money and stressing out my family

Taking out my pain & anger on others who didn't fully deserve it

kms

pls

Trying gay sex. I thought I was open minded and open sexually enough to try and enjoy it but it was just awful. No fun for me and I wanted to kill myself after because it was just all shame.

Sure, but she hasn't gotten you arrested for rape at any point since then. Silver lining bro

what did you do?

I regret every woman I had the chance to fuck and, for one reason or another, did not fuck.

Same.