Whoring out images of your children to prove your righteousness

Anyone agree this just paints a target on your kids face sending them to school like this ?! "my son loves frozen he chooses to watch it he's a free spirit..."

100% of single mom or cuck dad

This is child abuse

That kid looks like an evil kike

>it's another "things that never happened posted on social media for my good goy points" episode
Fuck that whore

Damn her gums are eating her teeth

You can already tell that lads going to grow up to be a bender m8, he's got that deep seated faggotry that can only be brought on by genetic homosexuality and too close a relationship with his mother. Source: my arse.

I mean I left school in 2003 any guy came to school like that ironically even once it would end him socially. No come back possibly a physical beating also.

How's he a free spirit if wearing a dress makes him feel like less of a boy?

Oh, it probably really happened. I think a lot of people would speak out against child abuse if they saw it happening on the bus.

*unironically

SINGLE MOTHERS
I
N
G
L
E

M
O
T
H
E
R
S

Kids dressing in silly things is fine, even if its a dress, he will get over it and maybe wanna be a ninja or something next time

But the fact this bitch is posting pictures and making up stories shows shes the type to push the kid further till hes mentally fucked up and wants to cut off his dick

Is this how the modern parent sees their kid, a mere product to Gain validation and progresive brownie points
Disgusting

The comments are 90% filth encouraging this and then sharing pictures of their own sons in dresses...

>Kids dressing in silly things is fine, even if its a dress, he will get over it and maybe wanna be a ninja or something next time

As soon as someones utters something like this in a just world you should be shot on the fucking spot.

That's because Europe used to be a super intolerant cess pool. Thanks for following our lead this past generation though

Not his fault

That kid looks like he was going to grow up to be gay anyways, seriously, look at him.

Dressing him up in boys clothes wasn't gonna change it.

The one on the right side looks Irish.

/thread.

>Single moms still fucking up society.

You think our women stop drinking just because they're pregnant?

WHY CANT PEOPLE LET THEIR KIDS HAVE NORMAL LIVES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

that little shit never stood a chance

then again i was never enough of a fag as a kid to wanna be a girl character, so fuck that little faggot anyway

i'd still fuck his mom though, even with that tooth to gum ratio

not bad, paddy

Because pedophile politician and judges allow people like the women in ops image run free abusing their children with pills and their fucked up influence.

2003 also. Even ironically. Ah... good times...

Kek my sides are gone

Yeah and we should cut the hands off anyone who plays with lego as well

Kids are kids
If he wants to play in the garden with toy soldiers, or jump around and pretend hes superman while wearing a cape, or wear a bit of cloth with a disney character on it, it harms no one.
Its the parents pushing it that are the problem

oi looks like she got a right proper set o whoppers guv