This sub is going to shit and i might have the solution

Did you ever think why is this happening?Is it Sup Forums in general?All boards go to shit eventually.

But i will save this one.It is quite simple.We all know that Sup Forumscore albums meme that goes around,right?It all starts with this meme.A lot of trash albums are in there.

We need to fix it and make it at least decent,remove all the radiohead,deathgrips and other shit tier albums that mutards listened once because they were going through phases and wanted to be cool hipsters.

Hipsters = Hippies which also means we get rid of the god damn hippies.Let's make a new mucore album with manly music and some pleasant breaks in between with gay i mean art pop,shoegaze whatever you fags enjoy.

Everyone will be pleased by the end.

Now i need a few recruits to do this.I had the idea so i will do nothing but post albums here.
1st recruit : some sort of photoshop skills to create the template and fill it.
2nd recruit will be a guy who either enjoys King gizzard or Tame impala and he will help with rating what is worthy to be in the new mucore meme.(It doesn't have to be only one,you can all play that role).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IXZjFdx0Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sub
You need to go back

More Grimes threads

The amount of cringe packed into one post, woah

Let's start by posting our 10/10 albums and see where it goes from there.

Please if you find pleasant the Death Grips,don't post anything,nobody trusts your taste in music anymore.

Other than that let's get it started boys and (pretending to be) girls.

>manly music
stopped reading here

we want to make the board better, not worse.

That's why more Grimes threads

if that's what would make the board better, then i'd rather it stay shit

I agree, current Sup Forumscore chart sucks. AMSP isn't on there.

I will when i am done here.
Sorry hippie,fuck off here.
They deserve to be exiled forever.

Okay user i got salty in that part i admit but i beg you to show some understanding.While i was writing i was also reviewing the mucore meme and this had as a result to make me salty.

This is another 10/10,did i make up for you or not yet?

OP here,what do you guys think about:

More tripfags
More \m/etal threads
A stickied Scaruffi general

Feel free to add

Don't let the imbecile trolls to get to you,he is joking about Death Grips,user has a good taste i want to believe.Let's get into work.

One more post like that i will start looking for anyone who gave a 5 stars to Death grips in rym and find you.

King Jizzard and Tame Impala suck dude

This should be bannable

Thank God someone else on here listens to REAL music,not that shitty Fantano hipster bullshit.We need more rock in this sub!

I vote for Clutch as Sup Forumscore

How about instead the mods "relax" the rules for a few days and we can purge faggy little redditors like you with good old fashioned gore spam?

Well not really but i can understand if you don't like prog/psy rock,post your 10/10s anyway.There are many indie rock,indie folk masterpieces out there.Chop chop user.
youtube.com/watch?v=9IXZjFdx0Fg
Not really but if you insist i will not deny you twice.

>sub
GET OUT REDDIT!!!

Grimey is not meme grips

The Sup Forumscore chart is probably older than you

Approved,show us your favorite album.
Newfag this happened to me long time ago.I was 16 when i first saw a gore thread on Sup Forums.Now i am 24.Try me edgelord,my body and my mind are both ready for your edgy bullcrap.
Let's save metal and rap for the 7/10 album section.

You can't be this fucking cringy. You just can't.

Oh yeah grimey is the queen.Maybe in a parallel universe i let Grimey take the spot of Neutral Milk Hotel.
A man of my intellect can't find Sup Forums simulating anymore with all you autists,therefor i browse reddit and i have no shame admitting this.*Tips fedora*
Doubt it buddy boy maybe it is from you tho.

dumb cartoon poster

I am putting some effort in it to be honest,thanks for figuring it out Sherlock.

Anyway,this could be also a reddit comment,a basic one,good job.

The problem with Sup Forumscore is that it's 95% rock and hip hop and idm, which causes the board to stagnate and therefore increase shit posting.

There was a meaning behind my choice,read the file name dumb millenial.

We are keeping this one.

True,let's update it.

We are keeping this one too.

Yeah everyone should have a trip, and we should have some kind of voting system so the most liked posts go to the top while the bad racist and or mean ones get downvoted right?

what else is there?

did you just call this a sub, how embarrasing

>He calls it a fucking sub

Continue my legacy my sons
Reddit: yes, father

The bad racist and mean ones deserve to be on top.As i said fuck hippies.A voting system on the other hand, would be great if it wasn't anonymous tho.

#HumanError
Exiled.MODS!

quite amusing

good taste

Sure, TVU&N is truly an essential album of the genre (unlike Kid A, Remain in Light, etc).

Trad Folk
Western Classical
Jazz
R&B/Soul/Funk/Disco
EDM (Electro, Techno, House, etc)
Experimental (Free Improvisation, Noise, Audio Manipulation)

I know right?This thread will definitely be the highlight of my day.
In general so far i am posting generic music that /mutards would like,except orange and solid space,these two were legit 10/10.
Don't compare this album to Kid A ever again please.TVU and CAN were both genius in their era.
>Not gonna post Tago Mago yet.

Shame for not posting this yet.

>been browsing 4chun for 8 years
>can't say the word bullshit
Let's play spot the samefag, I'll start.
wew lad.

I know you like TM so here it is.

Nice try but you got a few wrong.
These 2 are not me.
I haven't been browsing Sup Forums for 8 years but instead what i said was that i first visited Sup Forums 8 years ago,then i took a long break at my 20s cause i was about to get as autistic as it gets.Pol was getting to me.

On a friendly sidenote it is not hard to spot my comments in this thread,i type in a way that is hard for autists to impersonate me and shitpost.You did a very good job spotting all my comments.

I am a hipster deep down you know?It hurts to realise it but what can i do when i hear kids in the streets spamming bullshit,asshole and other fancy words?

Plus this is a habit now,i can't go around and speak like a teenage boy at my age.Saying bullcrap is acceptable in all social enviroments,specially when you are hanging out with a few normies here and there.

Moar Grimes