Why do straight people get so piissy about other people being gay?

Why do straight people get so piissy about other people being gay?
Is wanting to stick your penis in a guy, really that much different from doing it to a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/13/highereducation.research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a gay guy, I have to say, yes, it is completely different than sticking it in a girl. I don't know why straight people get mad about it though. It's like if I got mad every time I saw a straight couple in public, I'd hate like 90% of the world.

No one really cares what you do

The problem is what is really something like 0.02 of the population is trying to tell the rest of the world what to do

Being gay shouldn't be your identity.
If I know you're gay, it's probably because you're acting like a faggot.
And of course people will hate you for that.

Stop sexualising your entire lives you fucking retards.

I'm straight and I don't give a fuck where you stick your dick

this

everyone acts like people hate gay people...

I live in fucking conservative Mormon ranUtah and I don't personally know one person who is against gay marriage

What makes it different?
Last time I checked girls have buttholes to

this

It’s the smell

I'm straight and I love cocks

straights feel threatened by it for some reason
probably because they are not confident with their own sexuality

So women?

YEAH THAT MUST BE IT LOL

keep it to yourself

Can't speak for all gays, but I'm personally repulsed by vaginas. They're disgusting. Plus there's an element of being submissive / dominant that while present in hetero relationships isn't quite the same unless it's a femdom relationship because males are expected to be masculine and manly and some of us get off on being the submissive partner submitting to bigger stronger man, and some guys get off on making another man be submissive to them. Plus I'm gay mostly for romantic attraction and because I like stuff in my butt. In my experience, most gays out there are bottoms that enjoy the feeling of getting fucked and of submitting to another man.

Women are cute though.
No one likes the fat bull dyke who tries to act cute, they all hate her.

idgaf what you do. I especially don't want to hear about your gender or orientation

Because we don't go in straight marches and make a huge deal about who we fuck.

It's delusional to think that being gay is natural and you are just born that way and nothing can be done to change it.
Yes, you were born that way, but it was caused by toxins from plastics that drastically alter fetal development of the testes, and as you grow up as well.
Incorrect hormone levels result, which can affect your sexuality. Then everyone just tells you you're different because you're gay and you think you have to fuck guys.
Even if you disagree, my first statement still stands. Being gay doesn't really fit anywhere in biology, and observing homosexual acts in nature is not an argument. Male animals with working testicles will mount anything and everything, including inanimate objects and even other species.

This is it. Here is your answer faggots

I tolerate homosexuality but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a degenerate faggot, and don't bother pretending like you aren't.

Then why is homosexuality observed in nature and predicted to occur at a certain frequency according to mathematical models?

Homophobes are afraid that societal acceptance of homosexuality may release their own latent homosexuality.
I'm agaist it because it might offend the Muslims.

Nope. Fags want to tell you about being a fag all the time. You talk about it because you're insecure. Now stfu

You're mentally ill. This is why you think your minority case is normal.

I'd be fine with gay, if they didn't act like fucking degeneates.
We get it, you\'re not attracted to the opposite gender. Also why the fuck do gay people have that certain voice where you just know theyre gay. Like how does orientation affect that

You wouldn't hit this user!?
If not you're the one who's mentally ill

What? Are you retarded? Fags are at the point where not a single fuck is given about their behavior up to the point of them being allowed to more annoying than fat black women. Fuck you

dubs of truth

because it's gay af.

They think it is gross, they think putting it in a man's asshole is gross.

Beyond that, the real reason for most hatred is, I think:
if you are different from someone in ANY way, that is an excuse for them to hate you. The reasons why they'll start to think like that are complicated and varied, but the instigator is always the existence of some difference between you and them.

The reasons for humans to hate other humans are mostly internal, I think. For example, if you really fucking hate your own life for whatever reasons, a way to take away some of the pain is to get really mad at someone else, who is a human like you- to hate them, and to scream about how terrible they are and why. When in reality you're the same species of animal. Having an enemy to fight, to beat on, to strike out against, physically or with thoughts, is satisfying.

Hating gays is, for whatever complicated reasons and/or coincidences, currently in our society something that you can usually get away with justifying to other people in most social settings.

That's changing, sure, as liberals would say and point out... but I'd say it's still more the social norm than NOT the social norm.

More

>feminine pose
Don't appropriate another gender you queer

Nobody gets pissy anymore. Nobody gives a shit really, and I think that's essentially the problem. For a long time, gay people have been different, with a reason to fight the fight, and being able to blame a discriminating society for their failures and lack of opportunities.

But nowadays, being gay is as vanilla and normal as being hetero. Gay people live the same shitty, grey, uninspired, and miserable lives as the rest of the world. They're no longer special. They're no longer victims. They're no longer in the spotlight for better or worse. Their failures are their own with only themselves to blame.

And that's what really fucks them up.

They don't if you don't tell them.

/problem

The gay friends I have hate this shit, all they wan to do is have a otherwise normal life and run there businesses, take care of their homes and odd families

It's called a flag, that's one way that gay people used to signal to eachother that they were gay. There are all kinds of different flags, but in the modern era they're generally not needed.

Get mad about you being gay? No, it's how gay people behave. Straight people don't have these ridiculous pride parades. Wtf is that? And also gay guys so far hit on me and never knew when to stop. They are behaving and talking in a weird way that I don't mind but don't impose this on me when I don't want your cock in my ass.

dont know what kinda fags you been hanging around
not all homosexuals act in this manner
also you reply in a very angry/violent manner for being "secure"

I totally agree with you about pride parades. Maybe 10+ years ago they had an actual purpose, but it's so ok to be gay nowadays that it's really just an excuse for us to act like asses and say "huuuuurr muh pride parade!"

If you're getting hit on by gays that talk weird though, they more than likely want your cock in their ass, not their cock in your ass. Just throwing that out there if you ever get hit on by a cute femboy when you're blueballed and feel like saying screw it, why not.

why do fags get so pissy about straight people being normal?

Also, one more thing about getting hit on by gay guys, I don't know if you go to bars, but, at least in my area, a lot of bars are gay bars. When I turned 21 my best friend took me out for drinks, he spent over 100$ that night buying me drinks, he took me to a gay bar, I thought he knew it was a gay bar and that's why he picked it, but he had no clue, and we were there for like a solid hour of him getting hit on by other guys before it clicked in his head "holy shit, I'm in a gay bar"

Why do faggets get so pissy about other people not wanting to hear about their faggetry?

I don't go around telling people how much I like vaginas. I've never felt the need to cry about my straightness. And no one has ever asked out of the blue what my orientation is. So why do gays think we need to know how much they want a dick in their ass?

Most people are bisexual, and the gay movement defines sexuality as straight or gay. Don't pretend bisexuals have not been looked down on as sexual tourists.

So most people still feel like they need to be closeted about loving both men and women, it's not homophobia it's just that the gatekeepers are assholes.

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

>Most people are bisexual,
No they fucking aren't retard, only gay people push this

Getting tired of seeing people repeating the same shit though,

>I'd be fine with gays if they weren't so fucking annoying with their dumb mannerisms, awful voices, parades, faggy rainbow fishnets and whore makeup

That's a very small subset of gay guys, you just don't see all the "normal" ones because they don't look different than anybody else, go compare sexuality stats to how often you cross some flamboyant fag.

Also stop saying that you hate it when those same annoying dudes can't stop hitting on you because they want to fuck your ass. First of all you probably had very few of those experiences, you're just blowing up one or two encounters with a moron, and second they definitely want you to fuck them, not the other way around.

This is fucking sick! I don't know why I have so much saved on my computer

Yeah exactly I'm a nerdasexaul and i dont go running around demanding laws that all women must have a 4.0gpa and glasses and dress like Amy from Big Bang Theory and stay home Saturdays to read romance books to their cats. Or that the Miss America Pageant have LOTR and Star Trek trivia and a cosplay fashion show and build a PC from a box of parts in 20 min

But what about these hips

Yeah because straight men don't do the same thing, right? Ya fucking retard.

Gayfag here, most straight guys I know don't do it, whereas a lot, not all, but a lot of gay guys I know do. There are always extremes though, and they're the annoying ones. The ones that go out of their way to make sure everyone knows and constantly remind them, like the gays that are just downright annoying to be around, and the straight guys that make their whole lives about being super masculine and never showing any feelings. They're very different things, but at the same time, they're kind of the same thing.

Again though, in my experience fewer straight guys do that than gays.

i am str8 but i would fuck him

>Being gay doesn't really fit anywhere in biology
theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/13/highereducation.research

that makes you bi user, and that's ok, if you'd fuck him but not a masculine guy, that means you're attracted to his feminine features, not his masculine ones, so you're mostly straight but just a tiny tiny bit bi, nothing wrong with that

No. They're not. They just want moralfags to shut up and let them bugger each other without fear of discrimination or worse.

>muh feminity
It doesn't matter dipshit, it's still a fucking dude with a cock/balls not a vagina
You're a faggot fudge packer

Methinks thou doth protest too much

Guys hit on what they're attracted to. You've experienced a fraction of what it's like to be a woman. Now just imagine if gays were the majority

yeah, I've admitted to being gay multiple times already, I'm not even bi, just straight up gay

You dont know a single gay person, do you?

How does it feel knowing you'll burn in hell for eternity? You should just consider getting a girl that's really into anal or into pegging

Gay and bi people in this thread:

Curious straight guy here who wants to secretly get fucked and creampied in the ass.

How the fuck do I find a safe partner to pump cum in my virgin ass for the first time? I'm so fucking scared of getting an std, blackmailed, or put in an unsafe situation.

Advice? Tips?

I don't buy in to the whole "any man that lays with another man shall never pass through the gates of heaven" stuff. I've always been gay, but my first gay encounter was rape, I didn't choose it. I refuse to believe that something done against your will damns you.

Do you have any gay or bi friends? I'd ask them for advice on this. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER do an anonymous hookup, even if you use condoms, don't do it. It's not worth the risk.

Yeah, the smells all wrong with men.

Gay guy here. DON'T. I'm a 100% bottom and I'd never take a load fork anyone but a long-term boyfriend.

From*

Its not gays themselves, its fucking faggots I hate.

The same with blacks and niggers.

“Why do straight people” are you really categorising every straight male in this? I’m straight and idgaf what you do

Coming from someone who enjoys things going into your shitting hole.

I could care less what sick shit you want to do with your diseased dick you pathetic little faggot, just don't do it around me or I'll stomp your AIDS infected ass.

I’m straight. We never do judge you. We don’t care.

Some gay people just want to feel like they are a part of some group like they gay group. So in their heads they play back the reactions of the few people who think they can scare people with stories of a man in the sky who will punish them. So the maladapted behavior of the gay person that wants to fit in becomes an attention leech. Dressing up crazy “flaming” Acting like people are against them so that they could temporarily escape the emptiness that is their maladaptive antisocial behavior.

In reality nobody cares where you stick your dick.

Sorry you are not special nobody gives half a shit what you do or what happens to you.

Your just like everybody else a person.

It's not just never passing through the gates of heaven, it's being cast into the lake of fire and burning for all eternity. Now fuck off faggot, I need to prepare to rape a high school girl tonight, sure is awesome I will be going to heaven.

Coming from someone who likes to stick their dick in someone else's piss hole

I don't have any gay friends, and I don't know how or where to find them :( I mean there's a huge lbgt population where i live, but i just never came across a situation where i've had a chance to make friends with one yet.

Dang, well an anonymous hookup has lately been seeming like my only hope :'(
Would you consider finding someone on like grindr, or craigslist, an anonymous hookup... but texting for a few days first and/or being super strict and careful about making sure they're sane and safe first? idk I suppose i could ditch the creampie part a least :'(

You actually believe that the grand genie of the cosmos really cares what goes into your anus? I happen to know the guy, and when he's not busy making filaments, supermassive black holes, and bubbling cosmic voids, he's expanding the nothingness of space itself. I assure you, your anus is less than a blip on the grand universal scale. It means nothing to him.

No, everyone on those sites will just want to meet up within an hour or two and if you don't put out by then it's over, they'll ignore you.

It sucks, but try looking up lgbt events at a university if there's one near you, like a board game get together or a lan party or something, it doesn't necessary out you as gay, you can always just say you were going with a friend because he was afraid to go alone but he chickened out and you were already there so why not. Just look for a get together for something that you like.

shit on dick = less than animal

Its not the piss hole, its the vagina.

Piss comes out of the urethra, here's a pic for educational purposes.

Does that apply to straight people who fuck girls in the butts too?

>The problem is what is really something like 0.02 of the population is trying to tell the rest of the world what to do

Like, not to imprison or kill us? Damn, so sorry to inconvenience you brah.

>t.Omar Mateen

>muh normal
>muh I have no inner life so have to borrow someone else's
Underage much?

Once you do it you can never be a non gay man again you will forever be a fag

Assholes were not made to fuck, faggot. Pussies were quite literally made to fuck. Assholes is where shit comes out of. Wanting to put your penis in another man is mental illness.

Eh, i'd be ok with that.

I'll try to explain it. Please try to read this as neutrally as you can, as I mean no insult. It's just hard to explain something without exaggerated analogy sometimes.

Imagine it like this:
You are walking down the street and someone comes walking in your direction who is obviously not quite right in the head. They are muttering to themselves, making weird movements with their limbs, that kind of stuff. Even if you don't think you are going to get murdered, it probably at the very least makes you uncomfortable, which it SHOULD because it is an unfamiliar situation, so it makes alarm bells go off in your head.

Imagine this on a more subtle level, and that's what it is like for straight people to be around gay people. We don't hate you, we don't think you will hurt us, but deep down we feel the need to get away from you because something is off about your behavior. That is why the "we have to deal with being around straight couples as well" argument is flawed. Whether you like it or not, straight is the norm. Everything else feels strange to us and we instinctively feel the need to get away from it.

im sorry but there's no "straight accent" unlike the fucking awful gay lisp

Homosexuality is and will be the pinnacle of evolution.

Men are physically and mentally superior to all women.

Women are rash and emotional creatures. I see a future where all women will be gone or at least hidden from polite society.

Men will truly love one another, rather than pretend to. I have never seen a happy straight couple, but gay couples are often the happiest. The false normality of heterosexuality is perpetrated by media to subjugate all of mankind.

All men must rise and embrace one another, only then can we achieve heaven on earth.

For those that want a feminine frame, there will traps.

Mouths were not made to fuck, faggot. Pussies were quite literally made to fuck. Mouths is where saliva comes out of. Wanting to put your penis in womans mouth is mental illness.

I've always wondered about that argument. Like, I fucked my girl's asshole last night...

So what?

Men/traps don't have juicy big butts though, and the ones that do are extremely rare.
Literally the only reason I haven't went full gay.

because not everyone is a Marxist indoctrinated, post modern liberal whose celebrating what other people used to accurately define as perverse, twisted behavior. We care because we all collectively contribute to what makes society and we all have a stake in what it becomes.

even our children used to understand this.

>straight is the norm
Nobody fucking cares about your bourgeois norms, faggot. They are, at best, ideals.

>Marxist indoctrinated
Democrat shill detected

A "mental illness" that is not detrimental to those affected and has no effect on your life whatsoever. Why are you so hostile?

I came looking at a picture of a penis

What, objectively, is the problem with allowing homosexuality to exist? How does it harm society? Why do you care what two consenting adults do to/with their own bodies? Why are you opposed to freedom?