Am i white int?

am i white int?

CHI

Stop posting, pendejo. I hope the dentist hits a nerve in your mouth.

basta chicos

not at all, and your mustache is disgusting, and your lips are fucking peeling off

utterly revolting

then why do nordic dutch girls love me so much?

>There are two CHI on Sup Forums
interesting

i am not mexican but gabagool american

türk

ein kebab, bitter

most american posters are chicanos

im going to Germany to engage in taharrush with blue eyed blonde haired German girls

An ItaliANO, seniores!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Not as white as me ese

three
>the guy who starts all the /CHI/ generals
>the chi who thinks he's spanish and try to copy gerneral CHI
>this guy

just like most Argentinian posters are Italian (;

See this Argensimian gets it

Am I white or CHI? Sup Forums will decide my fate in Drumpf's America

yes. why would you think different?

yeah, but chicanos are inferior beings

am i asian, Sup Forums? please say so

No but you're cute

Also, CHI. CHI of the CHIch Republic. CHI is the most powerful race in the world

i agree fuck la raza racist chicanos

no, all chicanos

for example you

yes, europe was fucked by mayan gods. and they keep denying it. how delussional!

im not chicano. i fucking hate spics

why? (

CHI

do not hate me my fellow countrymen

drive down labor costs, proclaim the southwest to belong to mexico, start street gangs that kill thousands of people, highest rate of welfare usage. All around sub humans, be thankful there are non in chezch republic

but i am a chicano living in chicano republic (

>highest rate of welfare usage

Nah mate that's probably blacks or natives. Anyway I've only gotten to know one Chicano person here in New Jersey and he was a pretty cool guy: friendly and hard working.

your one good Chicano person that you met does not negate the fact that the majority of CHIcanos are violent savages that are hellbent on occupying the united states

barely

I'm pretty sure the whole "Aztlan reconquista" thing is just an insane pipe dream cooked up by a few burned out Latin studies professors at community colleges

no they have demonstrations all the time. I dont see them stoping at the southwest, they want to turn america into mexico

Am I khan, Sup Forums?

Seljuk as fuck