ITT: degeneracy. Pic very related

ITT: degeneracy. Pic very related.

Im going to need an explanation

I never understood this fucking product.

Mixing the pb and jelly screws with the layering of the sandwich. Sogginess commences. Basically how degenerates make pb&j.

Heres some oc

BuzzFeed staffers

lol...

that wouldn't be bad if you added some pasta and more veggies

I ran out of ramen

Basically everyone on ck

how i pity the millenial generation

did you have rice?

You somehow made it worse...

LOL

>how i pity the millenial generation

our generation is awesome. fuck you

If I did I would have just fried some up. I have since gone shopping

I went on like a week long alcohol bender and trashed my place and ate all my food, I couldnt drive to the store cause I was drunk and it was too cold

that pic instantly pisses me off

You filthy kuffar bastard. I wonder if all kuffar are as disgusting as you.

>You will never know what it feels like to go into space

oh how I pity the older generations.

whats a kuffar

My girl and I have been there, especially when we got depressed at the same time during the winter.

Life

did it as a kid fuck you nigga

IKR, doing much better now place is actually pretty clean.

Tonight I made Paella

Fucking kek

really just PC gaming in general

Good. And same here since we moved out of our tiny, expensive apartment into a house.

I'm forced to be vegan / plant-based because of a stupid stomach disease, so I cooked up a veggie burger.

Cheers m8. I like you

Hey now,

but yeah thats degenerate as fuck. Imagine actually playing on that glass, finger prints fucking everywhere

Cheers m8 congrats on the house!

This made me want some Disaronno. Been a long time since I had a Flaming Dr. Pepper.

Too early to travel to space, too late to explore the world.

Just in time to post dank memes

>filename

Disaronno is not well known among the younger generations, no idea why its fucking bomb

yea. and unless his house has super expensive air filters, cleaning the dust out of that thing would be a pain

It's a bit expensive and low alcohol, not qualities young people are wild about. :)
Ever had a Flaming DP? Pour almost a full shot of Disaronno, float Bacardi 151 on top, light on fire. Drop in a half-pint of your favorite lager, then drink it down. Takes like Dr. Pepper! Bonus points if you splash some blue flames on your hand in the process, they don't hurt much and look badass.

probably because it's expensive as shit and its fucking disgusting?

we know what cigarettes are but we don't consume them for the same reasons dipshit

Awesome!

No you just suck on those artificially flavored dildos in public

I'm technically a millenial and I like both of those things. Disaronno is just a better amaretto, and tons of millenial chicks drink amsours.

I don't care what you guys say, that is just the coolest thing ever.

this

I cant believe how unaware people are that smoke those big ecigs lol they look fucking retarded.

and we like it that way

I am a millenial and I unironically think ecigs are for pussies.

thats why these were invented

Why do you see people who use ecigs that way?
Many are just trying to stop smoking, which is much more harmful.

If they cant just quit smoking they are pussies

I cold turkeyed it after 7 years of a pack a day, suck my cock millenial pussy

Fuck all of you.
Its fucking delicious

Never have I ever seen something so tremendously gay before in my life, and I've seen my share of gay shit.

Fucking fags

Ok, but you do realize that people are different right? That the same thing doesn't work on everyone? Just because you don't understand someone doesn't mean they are a pussy.

>Many are just trying to stop smoking, which is much more harmful.
I am one of those people, so I'm absolutely fine with that. It's the people who turn it into a hobby and won't shut up about their hardware or worst of all, the "cloud chasers" who are the true cancer.
I purposefully pick liquids and atomizers that don't create big, stinky clouds, because this is about me getting a little nicotine, not drawing attention to myself.

I get that. I also enjoy smoking pot, but really despise the stoner culture. Pot leaves on everything, they act like its a way of life. It's smoking weed ffs, not a god damn religion.

maybe I like the way nicotine makes me feel but dont want to die of lung cancer when i'm 45 and alone like you

>ITT a bunch of butthurt e cig smokers realizing that literally everyone else think they look like faggots sucking on dildos.

If that were true you would be using one of a hundred other more convenient non harmful nicotine products.

Shut the fuck up.

I can dig some parts of what some consider to be stoner culture. I really like bands like Slightly Stoopid and the Dirty Heads, which some would call stoner music, but to me it's just reggae/surf rock. I don't mind dreads, ponchos, etc, but I agree with you about the pot leaf thing.

Patches are way too expensive, and I don't like the gum. Besides, those are tools for smoking cessation, and the user you're replying to just said he's not trying to quit nicotine.
There are tons of people like me who don't vape in public, anyway.

I guess its more the stigma I hate about it. The way stoners appear mainstream as dirty hippie useless bums, who smoke all day and don't contribute anything to society. I'm glad that when most people find out I smoke they are surprised. They are surprised because I don't act like a stoner, have a full time job, etc. It just sucks that the perception of a group of uber-enthusiests ruins the overall perception of the act itself. Same as with ecigs and people who vape huge clouds all over the place.

>The way stoners appear mainstream as dirty hippie useless bums
Couldn't agree more, I hate the sterotype. I couldn't even watch that Disjointed show, because it made even the 'smart' characters look like retards just because they smoke.

Ecigs are basically fedoras

Yeah totally. All those people wearing fedoras as a means to not get cancer and emphysema they would get wearing normal hats. It's like the exact same thing. Brilliant.

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

>Tips Fedora

That made me fucking laugh

I don't get it, I was agreeing with you. Your observation skills are clearly unmatched.

>tips ecig

Oh yes I will you piece of shit.

this is great. i love this stuff.

i want to buy this again. good shit.