Sup Forums rate my new girlfriend

Sup Forums rate my new girlfriend

MEAND MY WAIFU

I once fucked something nearly that size / 10

She aint fat shes my little fluffy baby waifu

WWYD

She looks loyal. She'd definitely never cheat on you.

Always watching mike wazowski, AAAAALLLLWAAAYYYYS WATCHING!

Looks nice in this picture, then again I have a thing for fatties, and mei

she once kissed my friend at a furry party :/ 2 days after we were together, but i still trust her she's my lil furry.

Thats pretty bad... but to each their own i guess

I dont think she would do it again :p

-1 million / 10

Well what was the context?

why? you probably dont have any arguments and want to be mean, i know she is the most perfect girl in universe i will never leave her i love her so much

It was at a party with all of our friends and she drank a whole four loko so she did not know what she was doing for sure. she even told me she didnt remember the day after. i wont let her drink again haha :p

>:p
You seem to be in the wrong place for one.

One four loko wouldn't make you black out drunk. Thats coming from a very light drinker

well it was one of her first time drinking, i heard on the internet four loko was very strong and addicting, and she dosent remember kissing our friend so :p she was probably drunk?

>why? you probably dont have any arguments and want to be mean, i know she is the most perfect girl in universe i will never leave her i love her so much

You must be self conscious about dating her if you're looking for approval by telling people to rate her m8. Or youre a cuck, pick one

im not a cock dude stop insulting people for no reason. Shes pretty and i dont need approval.

>she was probably drunk
No shit, no where as bad as blacking out. Since you had to internet search it I assume you dont drink often. Have one and see how you feel. Also, not insulating her but she is a large woman so you need alot more alcohol to get drunk

>stop insulting people for no reason.

Where did you find this board? How long have you been here? These sorts of threads are normally about A: Insulting someone, or B: Asking for nudes. If you have been here for more than a week you should know that. I said the Mei picture was cute so im not berating her appearance. I

She's the endearing kinda cute. Hope you two are happy together OP.

Ha, just what I was going to say. Deceiving picture.

i wanter others opinion because she is my first girlfriend i dont know how to handle things very well, and i dont drink because my 2 parents died because of alcohol addiction

also she is not that large the picture make her look a bit more i guess but she is like 4 foot 9 and i dont think she is too fat

>i wanter others opinion because she is my first girlfriend i dont know how to handle things very well

How old are you? Also, you have no mention of advice in your post. You just wanted peoples opinions on her looks. You also said she is your new girlfriend, how long have you been dating? You said you love her so much, which I can understand. I was immediately in love with my first girlfriend, you should never ever feel that way. Especially if she has already kissed another dude. Im saying dont trust her 100% to be faithful to you. In fact never trust anyone 100%, you're setting yourself up to be completely broken if something happens.

>i dont drink because my 2 parents died because of alcohol addiction

You'll get over it, you may be more susceptible to addiction because of them. But on the other hand you have seen the effects of it, and are also more likely to not go overboard. No one likes the straight edge kid anyway it makes you look stuck up.

also she is not that large the picture make her look a bit more i guess but she is like 4 foot 9 and i dont think she is too fat

She's large, there is no denying that. Which is perfectly okay. She looks attractive enough,im sure shes nicer because of it... You're lucky you got the posters you got in this thread because most people would've bullied the shit out of you and her. Do not post your girlfriend on here, it only leads to negativity towards her and you.

Fat and ugly

But as long as you're happy, who am I to judge?

2/10

Seems legit

OP most definitely is trolling, right? If not this is one hell of a cringe thread.

I'd love to have her gobble on my cock! Then blow all over those stupid glasses!

She has very kind eyes

Im sure he's being genuine, hes just kinda dumb and insecure about his GF. Anyway im sure the threads over, he's more than likely gone.

Sure as hell makes me feel better about my shit life then.

Naw... Chicks like this are undercover freaks/10 I know ...I used to fuck around with a girl that looks alot like ops chick