Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

VJ's so fucking drunk in that pic

Schoolgirl Ari

Check the Chad she's going to bed with tbh

DUH, it's her 21st!

I love her little pink nose in that pic. She's out of it.

Hello

She CRAVES the white cock.

>thoughts of... not dicks
She could be thinking back to the day she discovered her bathtub is for more than just washing herself. When she decided to get in the tub while still filling it so she could relax to the sound of running water. But as she sat down and started leaning back, her lower back touching the hot water made her twitch ever so slightly. Her soft butt then lost grip and she suddenly slipped lower, her wonderful pussy landing right under the tap.

more Ana in this thread?

The cutest alien in the galaxy

uh huh huh

Haha funny hilarious haha

Hey man, I’m not saying she isn’t cute. I find her very attractive

Bella is so cute

he's sick of your shit man

Hello!

I'd love to see her discover that, especially after the first few times when she got the hang of it and found out that if she angled her hips in a certain way the stream would hit just the right spot to send shivers up her back.

She'd be so focused on capturing that feeling she'd forget she'd left the water running for so long and the water would be so warm her body would be flushed and pink.

To avoid suspicion of why she had the water running for so long she'd keep it off. Sink down into the water and bask in the afterglow, rubbing her body from her feet, up her legs, to her stomach, up her breasts...

I don't think there's anything impure about exploring your own body, I wouldn't think so!

Nah it's okay i'm joking too

Mommy tits

hayley mommy af

I would suck so much dick for taytay

mama

I'm sure you mean to say she is quite attractive user. Which I agree with.

Would you want to or only because she wants you to?

no, I mean I would I would literally suck off everyone in this thread if it would please goddess tay.

my bride

hi

She's hot

slagfu

I love Ana

Id close my eyes and let you cut lose, user :3

I'd like to keep this up but I got too worked up after that.
I'll restrict myself to posting Vicky and exploring my own body

noice

BENZO!!!!!!

Thats rather lewd user.

Your bride that you only stroke to once a month. That's no way to maintain a healthy relationship.

You're always so curtious! :3

Don't worry about it, I understand completely. Glad I could help you get worked up. ;)

Do I have to get that other user to hold you down and stroke to her?

nice

I wna fuck her on a pile of rancid garbage

CUTE

mhhmmmh

>m'capt'n

need those lips on my cock

Love Christina Perri, shes so sexy

I don't know how he can only stroke to her once a month with that body.

M'lady

ha goes out with chad, typical women, that dude must know calculus or music

Yes

Always appreciate some food for thought ;)

moar Tay

why are her nipples out of wack, are they fake

she looks like she'd be so fucking amazing to anal fuck aggressively, if it wasn't so certain to result in AIDSand about 60 new hepatises

wow she has no ass and she just got huge tits

COME BACK TO US RYAN

He just needs to get over the hump. You can't expect him to do it by himself. Like that user (you?) was saying, he literally needs to be tied down and stroked. He's stuck in this thought that he should only fap once and that's it, but if someone were to help him, HE wouldn't really be fapping would he? It'd be out of his control, all he can be expected to do is lay there and enjoy it. I think he'll loosen up after just one session.

:3

Yes

good god

The things I would do

I agree. He needs to be tied down and milked to Ana, to get used to it. I think it would have to be multiple times in a row, just to teach him it is okay to cum to her multiple times. After that, he should be fixed.

how do people even recognize her

i would seriously walk right by and not even think twice. must be the papz giving something away

not up to me :*(
maybe...

they can be revealing

I can't promise that you will like it. If you resist too much, you may have to be tied down and gagged.

u down to tag team benzo?

I don't think he'd be fighting to get away too badly after the first time. ;3

May even get a bit vocal about his enjoyment. All that pressure gone, mind finally cleared.

Sooo, cowgirl?

BAM

If anything he would probably start fucking the hand of the person stroking him. Moaning loudly in approval.

how can one be so perfect

you could give 50% of her genes to two people and they would both still be perfect

say whaaaaaaa?

She's real slutty. I like it

I know I'll like it, that's the problem!

That'd be so cute, him tied down, barely able to move, his cock pointing straight up to the sky begging for a hand to stroke it. After the first time the slightest touch to his erection would make him struggle to thrust up into a hand, or even better, a mouth.

I'd love to see him squirm and try to get off helplessly. I don't think it'd be nice to torture him for TOO long though.

I'm implying that he's a pile of rancid garbage because he would be fucking her on top of himself.

It's just fun.

I think you might struggle, and resist, and try and hold off cumming as much as you possibly can the first time. But once the first load is out, and your mind is clear, you can relax and sit back and enjoy the other user milking your cock to Ana.