Hurricane Irma is hitting my city this weekend. What are some albums for this feel?

Hurricane Irma is hitting my city this weekend. What are some albums for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo
youtube.com/watch?v=aykTKEDuHzM
youtube.com/watch?v=GJgXdSVFnJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno
youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaQrDW544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever you like to listen to in the car, cause you should get the fuck out of there

what city my dude

This, anyone thinking of staying behind is a fool and most likely going to die

there was a thread for this recently

Pray for God instead

a quick one before the eternal hurricane devours florida

retards who have no idea what living in florida is like

Kek

Why would anyone choose to live in Florida, its basically the Australia of the Americas

Some people have family and friends and jobs that they like, what plebs

>canttakeajoke.jpg

No state income tax, no snow to shovel(ever), temperatures more mild than shitholes like Phoenix, fishing, beaches, muh guns, publix the list goes on...

Its literally Grandpas Australia

Impeach god by dethklok

Yeah, but you'll never know the autumn feeling of going outside in cool air and seeing grey bottom clouds skidded equally across the sky.

Mfw Florida gets wiped out because trump got elected

Or the silent midnight walks in a city filled with snow

humidity is unbearable, lots of crime, summer hurricanes, too much diversity, cost of living, insane traffic, palmetto bugs, no more rice brothers comercials

publix subs are delicious though also checked

>implying any of these is good
No, both of these are sad, deppressing and makes me want to stay inside my house all the time instead of exploring outside

>Implying deppresion isnt god tier

This. Northeast weather is based. I'd kill myself if the seasons didn't change.
>growing up without comfy autumn hoodie weather, snowball fights, sledding and pond hockey in the winter, the first spring thaw and hanging by a lake in a cool breeze, and finally beach trips and long warm nights under the stars
Sounds terrible

>muh temperatures
nigga u getting hit by a hurricane

Rock Me Like a Hurricane

This, meanwhile in Phoenix all we're dealing with is heat. At least no one's house is flying away

>humidity is unbearable
yeah I guess
>lots of crime/too much diversity
I live in an area with an almost non-existent crime rate, because it's more than 90% white
>summer hurricanes
typically they're not bad
>cost of living
lol what
>insane traffic
lol what
>palmetto bugs
spray your damn house it isn't a problem
>no more rice brothers commercials
ok
and publix subs are overrated

Casual depression is comforting, you just have to make sure you don't slip into full blown existential malaise.

>they will never know that feel

>publix subs are overrated

Confirmed a troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo

All of these are god-tier weather, all with god-tier moods. A favorite winter moment of mine is being the only one at a stoplight, late at night, waiting for the light to change, while snowflakes fall and melt on your windshield, since it's nice and warm in the car. Floridians don't know what they're missing, but if I were to move somewhere without distinctly fall and winter weather, I'd be miserable.

youtube.com/watch?v=aykTKEDuHzM
youtube.com/watch?v=GJgXdSVFnJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4BMZ7wfLyno
youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaQrDW544

Naw you gotta push through until you hit nihilism, then its ultra comfy