The Trumpfags are pretty fucking quiet tonight, aren't they?

The Trumpfags are pretty fucking quiet tonight, aren't they?

Fucking pathetic little fuckbois...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/wall-street-investors-3-trillion-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-victory-stocks-paper-gains-on-a7613596.html
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/31/the-repeated-incorrect-claim-that-russia-obtained-20-percent-of-our-uranium/?utm_term=.ee65c7ddc5e6
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

touch was a great anime

Trump is prez my dude so why bother saying anything

We're always quiet.
Why do you think those polls those big ass media corporations said Hillary would win the election or that Trump has the lowest approval rating?

It's because we're busy trying to improve our lives or our great country you retard, we don't have he time to moan and screech as hard, as long, or as loudly as the liberal college kids who have nothing else today.

Welcome to the term "Silent Majority."

This shit just made me hard

/thread

Explain to me, a Europe, what this is about.

nice

The same "silent majority" we had to deal with under Obama's presidency? That's a laugh.

go home Hillary, you lost

OP in the disguise of an anti-prez civillian tries to bait pro-president anonymous users to reply to his shitty thread

"Silent majority" as he rants.

This user hit the nail on the head. I just want to live my life and enjoy having a non-retarded president.

That's what I'd say if I were American instead of Canadian. I hope Turdeau gets thrown out of office.

/thread

There's an on going war in America between the average working Joe and Liberal Left Wing College SJWs.
OP is just another Libfag who doesn't belong here crying about how Trump is the President that we elected. Trust me, American politics are complicated, if you weren't born here or haven't lived here for a while and been all over the country, you won't ever fully understand it.

Shit, that's a nice Moto 4. Good times were had on the one I used to own

this delusional.
most people did not vote aka the silent majority. They see both sides are mostly paid by the same corps.
Enjoy your oligarchy

Nothing to talk to idiots Hillary supporter cunts about.

That's not a rant friend, that's just me trying to explain this to OP. I normally just laugh at these when I scroll through Sup Forums but they're are a disturbing number of these threads cropping up.

Right on!

Usually your response can be described as "triggered."

You lost, get over it, etc.

Right now I'm loving it, I used to have to pay $600 a bottle for my ADHD mess once ObamaCare took effect. Thankfully my insurance company shit itself when Trump was elected and now it's back down to $200 a bottle for a 90 day supply.

while i mostly agree here i do have to say that you cant deny that during trumps campaign and his first few months in office there was an influx of trump supporters dominating all areas of the internet. idk if it was because there was a shit ton of them or maybe jew a couple dedicated ones but silent majority is definitley not a term i'd use. either way MAGA

K b0ss.

Neither 'silent' nor a 'majority'. Let's be honest here, the only reason the electric cheeto snuck his way into the oval office is a combination of voter apathy surrounding crooked hillary and the vote redistribution effect of the electoral college.

For a rugged individualist bootstrapper, you guys have become really dependent on handouts and charity arrangements.

I call that election euphoria.
Everyone is hyped as fucked and motivated when your candidate wins but you slowly stop caring as much and return to normal life and not being as active in politics.
It happens every election year, tbh, Trump's no different.

>weak b8, m8.

that actually makes a lot of sense. not gonna keep arguing my point because I've stated everything I've wanted or need to tho. but yeah

>agreed

Spot on

Rekt

Kek it's that no one cares
Kill yourself OP

>Improve our country.
By voting for someone that's actively destroying it, flared bipartisan fighting and pushing the country more ideologically divided than ever before just to get back at the media and ES-JAY-DUBYAS!
>Silent majority.
Nice meme. You make up less than 12% of the voting population. Which is roughly around the same number of niggers that exist in the country. You also lost the popular vote.

You're worse than ignorant, you're outright stupid. Just like the B-list actor you voted for because memes told you to.

He's doing those things in response to the culture war progressives started you retard. It's not to "get back at the media"

*Russians are quiet tonight

>implying racebaiting does not divide the country more so.
>implying showing disrespect to the flag and anthem doesnt inflame matters.
>implying chimpout riots solve anything
>implying the economy is not booming
>implying that governors and senators are there to protect the "rights" of illegal immigrants over American citizens.
>implying this isn't really just about your feelings.

Antifa with guns blm with guns the only guns that should be banned are the ones who want civil war or some eternal fame (libtards) dont be made at us rebels you liberals be mad for not understanding how shit flow down hill. On with your bs

>All liberals are the same.
Okay, grandpa. We get it, the communists are back and taking over your country.

>crediting Trump with anything related to the economy after only the first month of his fiscal year

wew lad

ok sorry but you just got fucked in the ass by ths user OP, I'm not a republican or democrat. But he just knocked you the fuck out and torched your shit troll

Again, but in English?

Shut up man.

Excuse them, their public education system failed them bad. Critical thinking, research skills and deductive reasoning isn't really pushed upon them.

Americans. LOL!

We're just speechless by the beautiful speech POTUS made on Korea

Awesome youtube tier comment.

>ignoring large amounts of money returning to US
>ignoring every other implication i said.

Son I am disappoint.

That post just made me nut.

The funny thing about watching Trump's speeches is that it's incredibly obvious when he's using his own vocabulary.

When he sticks to a script written by someone else he almost sounds sane.

It seems like a meme to summon an invisible friend, like a mythical silent majority, to prove that one side has widespread approval.

But there really is a silent majority.
And here's what they're saying. None of these candidates represent me, the two party system is a failure.

Returning to the US? From where? Do you have any source for that info?

>implying it wasn't an appropriate comment to your retarded drivel in the first place

If you were stating any facts besides that one I would've felt the need to address them.

I tend to disregard "alternative facts," and I strongly encourage you to do the same.

Are you replying to the right post? Because that has nothing to do with what I said kek

Yeah, because Trump supporters are known for their subtlety and low volume.

[citation needed]

Have you ever thought about the potential of your party being so unabashedly shitty that you lost all on your own to a man with no political experience.
Top kek

when did Sup Forums become reddit?
go complain to lefypol

we weren't going to win Virginia to begin with, but you should be worried with how close we were...

Hey... When are you going to impeach trump?

Found the nigger

When all the liberals decided to infest the board.

We actually have. Which is why we're organizing and preparing for the next election while you guys are slamming your dicks together and failing to pass any major legislation. See you in 2018.

Wow

mark my words, he will be re-elected.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/wall-street-investors-3-trillion-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-victory-stocks-paper-gains-on-a7613596.html

that was back in march for a start.

No, its just you guys never shut up about how evil and incompetent trump is

>Implying implications.
Shouldn't you be shitposting Nintendo threads on Sup Forums, manchild?

>Somebody doesn't understand how investing works.

If you want to acquire capital gains an an investor you invest as soon as you believe the economy or a specific stock will improve. Aka before everybody else invests aka before there are no capital gains to be had.
Investors very much KNEW the economy would do fantastic under Trump and they bought stock up like crazy the day he was elected. And oh look wouldn'tcha know.
>they were right

Deal with it

No, you choose to ignore things that prove democrats are suffering political schizophrenia and are nothing but slaves to the feelings of anybody who feels offended.

I don't think he's evil, just a narcissist but incompetent. Even the GOP thinks he incompetent. LOL

And your party isn't? One of your own, Bob Marshall, just lost his seat, which he had for over 25 years, to a transgender person. Think about that, people in Virginia hate your party so much that they'd rather have a fucking tranny represent them than a Republican.

he's brought back 4 major corporations to now do business inside of the US

Start watching the news, this was even on the BBC

Except you know. We control congress and Trump is our president soooooo yeahhhh
Keeeeeepp on crying little babbyyy

Not an HC supporter.
Bernie!!!
Trumptards lose Va bigly!!!!

Whos your candidate this time, Chelsea Clinton?????

I do watch the news and I agree he has done fantastic things for the economy.

and who is the president right now? Virginia likes to assume they have the swing vote, they don't

>Economics lesson: When the stock market climbs as a hype response and the economy doesn't reflect that, you see a crash.

The stock market doesn't reflect the state of the economy.

Remember when Nintendo's stock skyrocketed because the stupid fucks thought they published Pokemon GO?

Stock changes as a kneejerk reaction, not because of any actual economic health.

There's a reason for that.

>that banner

>Welcome to the term

Kicked your ass, loser trumptard!!!

/THREAD SO HARD

Hahahaha!!

>Still not denying they are being obnoxious cunts about it ruining everyone's day on all boards.

Its like you have forgotten all the wrongs Hillary has done. I mean you are aware of Hillary under Obama selling 20% of American Uranium to Russia right??? And you bitch about Russian collusion TOPKEK

You fucking assholes can never point to a crime but you chant "lock her up" like brainless pig-fuckers. Your loser party has wasted 130 million taxpayer dollars investigating Clintons and the best your fucking geniuses could come up with was a blow job. You're a fucking embarrassment to your family and your country.

Anyone with an education knows the "20% of Uranium to Russia" story is complete fabrication spread by gullible fucks that consume fake news.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/31/the-repeated-incorrect-claim-that-russia-obtained-20-percent-of-our-uranium/?utm_term=.ee65c7ddc5e6

>how close we were...
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html
Lost by almost 10%. That's not close.
3% would be close, not 10.

given the numbers that spread for a win... yeah... we close.

also don't forget you who president is

That deal was completely legal, was approved by NINE federal entities, who stated they would unanimously approve it again. YOU LOSER.

and you've been a whiny bunch since the bit happened, I'm sorry you lost. Lost in jest

Fuckbois? Not a yank but is this supposed to be an insult? If so, how is it supposed to be insulting? Same with shitlord, how is that somehow insulting?

No wonder you faggots are losing every bit of the cultural war. You're lame, nobody wants to join the side of the fucking weirdos who tries to bully and insult with terms that sound like they came from a dumb fat chick who doesn't know how to swear properly. Fucking hell you millenials have got to be the lamest generation to ever have existed.