Need help b...

Need help b. So I recently got an 8th of this lemon kush cause I wanted to try weed and was wondering how much should I use for my first time. Guy I got it from said it's pretty strong and not to take too much as you normally would but I've never had any period. If I roll it into a cigarette should that be good?

Looks dank homie

yes roll it into a cigarette with a cardboard roach at the end.

dont put too much tobacco or you will puke

dont put too much weed or you will puke

enjoy

JUST SMOKE IT FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

What ratio of tobacco/weed do you recommend?

shitty picture but it looks nice. just get a $10 bowl at the gas station. light the corner of it and take a hit, snuff it out with your thumb(carefully) and wait. then take another hit and repeat until properly stoned. Joints are dangerous for your first time, the high catches up with you after about 5 minutes so you dont know how high you will be until its too late.

Do you have a pipe or anything?

That is disgusting, why would you do that with good quality bud?

Pipe is the way to go. Snap small cones untill you've have enough

This nigger faggot is giving you good advice. Strive for a nice mellow high. Too high and the fear will get you.

I do have a cheapy tobacco pipe I could probubly use for it. I was just at a shop and got wraps and a good grinder but didnt get a pipe sadly. Also yeah my camera isn't the greatest

>Joints are dangerous for your first time, the high catches up with you after about 5 minutes so you dont know how high you will be until its too late.

I found joints were the way to go for the first few times I smoked weed. Way more mellow high, I guess because just drawing back on a nice toke is relaxing in its own way. I always got fucked by smoking bowls, always hit me like a freight train out of nowhere, but then again I just took fat fucking hits like a filthy animal.

Do whatever you want, OP. It's only weed, it won't hurt you

OP if its your first time smoking you might not even get high especially if you have NEVER been exposed to THC. If you don't have anything to smoke out of you can make a bong with a 2 liter bottle or 20 oz, or you can use a can of soda. You can nigger rig an apple or potato into a pipe as well. Youtube how to make it is easy as fuck. If you have parents to deal with obviously dont smoke in the house it will stink.

if its your first time id be really careful. if youre used to smoking cigarets, roll it into a small paper but dont use more than, say, a quarter of the smallest bud you have in the box. It looks good and the effect might overwhelm you when youre a first-timer

Actually yeah I was curious how do I keep the smell out of my clothes cause I'm 18 and Im living with my parents for 2 more months till I go to college.

First time I smoked weed I smoked 7 large snaps topped with kief when I was 15 years old and thought I hit PCP, be careful, lol

No one has ever died from weed OD, pack half a bowl and light up. Keep in mind you won't die, tell yourself that, and you'll have a great time anxiety-free.

Try it with an experienced friend. Trust me it's the way to go.

you know you need to grind it too right?

you change your clothes and shower. and buy eyedrops. they can smell the weed/febreeze mixture

Smoke outside, the smell will get blown away, it doesnt really attach itself to clothes

Yee I bought a good grinder for 20$. At least it looked better than the 10$ ones

just use the pipe you have. take one hit hold it in for 2-3 secs and then wait ten minutes and see how you feel. if you need more take another hit and wait ten minutes again

if you're worried about smell you can make a filter out of a toilet paper roll and some dryer sheets google it

One cool perk is I do work 2-11 and Im up pretty late because of that schedule so its only the smell I gotta hide. I've been piss drunk stumbling and such while everyone was sound asleep

yeah, even if you get too hight it won't hurt you, just increase your tolerance. The first time I smoked in the 7th grade, me and this kid seshed 7 grams between us, and I got so stoned I couldn't walk, it was by no means harmful. so just dive in user

>putting tobacco in with your weed
What the fuck is wrong with you kids these days? If I watched someone roll a joint and added tobacco and offered me some I'd tell them to go fuck themself.

when I first started smoking weed I loved pipes, bubblers, and bongs. I like joints on occasion with a group of friends because 1 joint would've got me too high because I didn't buy mids.

Idk I could see it being a good filler to not make the joint too strong. Plus I have some nice pipe tobacco

if you paid more than $40 did you get ripped off? I dunno. better ask /b

If you don't want your joint to have too much weed just roll less weed then. The tobacco will make it taste like complete shit.

Because of the mix or just the tobacco? Because I do like how my pipe tobacco tastes.

get a vaporizer let's it creep up on you. plus really any smoke just the thc. you can get one for about 40 bucks at a ghetto gas station.

This. Dont get blasted your first time

Lets say I don't have any friends that smoke? Will I still have a good time as long as im careful

vapes are a a better way to inhale cannabis period, it's better to not burn everything off at high temps and waste almost half of it.

dabbing is the way to go for real nowadays.

You don't mix tobacco and weed you fucking cheap ass nigger.

OP, just roll a shitty looking little joint and take like two hits. Then see how you feel five minutes later... probably needing munchies and a beverage.

What are some good snacks for munchies? I gotta pick up some

Hey so assuming I get high fast and have some weed left over I can't finish I can store that for later right? And how long could I store it for before it goes bad?

So, in theory, if one was going to a weed-legal state but didn't smoke, what's the best way to try it out? Edibles? A disposable vape pen?

Please don't ruin good weed with tobacco. Just roll the weed or throw it in a pipe, take small hits since you aren't used to it yet, and enjoy. If you use a pipe just take a hit or 2 and wait a few minutes and see how you feel. You can always smoke more but if you've had too much you can't take it back.
Trust me, I've been smoking since I was 14 or 15 and I'm 36 now. I think I have a little experience.

not this user but my favorite go to snacks are
>a couple arizonas
>mineral water
>chocolate
>something gummy
>spicy chips

disposable vape pen are the fucking GOAT but they might be a bit pricey

second this user.

whatever you like, everything is better while high

>this
Actually normal, sensible advice on Sup Forums. Who would have thought?

Also, what weed strains are best for chilling in a hotel and fucking?

Smoke as much as you can lolol I guess you should smoke out of a pipe or a homemade bong or gravity bong, I guess you can roll it but rolling is kinda pointless because you waste more and you don't get as much of the benefit, as far as munchies go try some Mountain Dew, hot pockets, tgi Friday frozen hot wings, some chips like talkis or salsa Verde tostinos are great too, tostinos pizzas are great, beer is also a great drink to enjoy Mabey a Marti, the best thing in the world is having a nice drink and a cool smooth fat bong rip

dude inject only 1

>an 8th of this lemon kush
>how much should I use
>Pretty strong
>take too much

take a hit, wait 3 min, keep going until you cant.
I smoke every day, taking breaks on Sundays for tolerance. honestly unless its absolutely your first time you shouldn't worry.

Alright I'll take your guys advice with the no tobacco and save it for my late night coffee. Though what about hashish? Don't you have to roll spliffs with that? Asking cause I'm supposed to be getting a gram soon.

You can't really go wrong with weed. When I was younger, I bought my first gram off a friend who was growing. Was great bud. Yet I didn't know how to smoke it. I rolled the entire gram into a fat blunt (not knowing what that was at the time, or how bad it could be).

Anyway, young me thought it'd be a genius idea to climb to the top of a tree so nobody could smell it. That worked. I smoked the entire thing, coughing my lungs out. When I killed it, I sat there wondering what everyone was going on about. This amazing plant that makes you feel revitalised and blissful.
I felt cheated and ripped off. So I perched myself leaning into a trunk at the very top of this tree looking up into the Blue skies. Suddenly I felt the tree shake and wobble. It was like there was a hurricane trying to push me out of the tree. All my senses went into overdrive. The calm breeze felt like a gust from a storm. I felt sick and dizzy. I knew being in a tree was dangerous. So I had another genius idea to climb down. I'm sure it only took a couple minutes but it honestly felt like forever. I just never got any closer to the ground. But eventually I managed to get down. As soon as my feet were on the ground I felt great. It was the most stoned I've ever been. I just spent the rest of the day walking around, admiring everything like a typical stoner. It was a great day.

Just smoke up and enjoy. You won't know your tolerance until you smoke up.

vape pen makers use boof they can't sell as good wax to make the pens, yuck. i can smoke a whole pen in 30 minutes and feel half as high as 2 or 3 dabs. ridiculous rip off bullshit.

With hash you can roll it but again I still think your best bet is investing into a small starter bubbler or water pipe

you can go wrong with weed if you get shit sprayed with eagle 20, avid, forbid, etc.

You're a faggot. Tobacco makes the joint so much smoother. Don't be a little bitch and smoke it you pussy.

All you need is a couple of good hits to get high. It can't be regulated and compared the same way you would crush a six pack of beer. Take a few hits, ash your joint, wait 5 minutes, repeat. Though weed is not dangerous getting too high is not an enjoyable experience. Nothing to be scared of.

You sound like a gigantic cunt. I personally don't roll tobacco in my weed but the fact that you would get so uppity about someone's preference is fucking childish.

i'm not that guy, it's not about that. if you smoke good weed long enough you'd think it's insane to ruin the taste / quality by spiking it with fucking tobacco lol

Weed gives me anxiety and panic attacks. Is this normal?

Thanks Sup Forumsros for your advice. I'm off to get high now

Roll half a cigarette size. Chill back and take er' easy.

I guess that phrase is only relevant to people who live in primitive countries where a plant is still illegal.

Decent bud is relatively hard to find.

Stick all of the buds up your ass.

I second this. I smoke with tobacco unless I have my bong. Blunts on occasion to celebrate shit like funerals or what not.

>Smoking weed for taste

Yeah, no. That's just being a weed snob. So you turn down blunts because they ruin the flavor too? Just vape it if you're so concerned with the flavor.

Put small bit of tobacco at the bottom of the bong bowl and weed on top. about 10/90 ratio for the best bowls of your life

i bet you smoke crap that tastes like rotten garlic and have hydrogen cyanide smoke residue from all the neem and eagle 20 burning in your "weed".

have fun with your headache / stomach ache / diarrhea inducing boof.

i smoke blunts maybe once a year, fucking retarded, hit some sauce or some live resin brody. stop smoking mids.

Potheads are human also. We see a social hierarchy and we'll feel the need to compete. We'll form groups and discriminate any others that oppose our views.

People who say they smoke weed for the varying flavors are just like wine tasters. Snobs who are up themselves. Trying to assert themselves at the top of the hierarchy.

P.S don't acknowledge me I'm baked

Trying it right now.

I thought like this until I had strawberry flavour.
Fuckin
strawberry

>disposable vape pen are the fucking GOAT but they might be a bit pricey
Naw, man. I'm rich enough.

Haha as if I don't have moxie sitting around. Sometimes it's nice to just smoke a fat dutch master of some fire. Not everyone rolls mids in their blunts, bud.

Smoke it all in 30 minutes

I hate strawberries

only euro fucks smoke baccy with their weed. asains too. dont be a euro ar asian cuck just smoke it, get high. rerpeat as necc.

What kind of faggot smokes weed for flavor, it's burning fucking plant matter. The best weed is sour, not that you'd know anything about that.

I'd happily do that if I had an 8th.

It's not that we're snobs.

You guys are ignorant as fuck. You've never grown weed in your life, you still buy shitty mid grams and eighths from dealers and have no idea what you're talking about at all.

Would you eat an apple if it tasted like dog shit? You wouldn't.

Weed is supposed to taste GOOD, like a blood orange, or chocolatey, or spicy, or pineapple, banana, etc. Terps significantly contribute to a good high.

I know you guys don't know this because all you've ever smoked is wet-trimmed sprayed commercial crap that I'd rather throw in my trash can.

kek

>burning plant matter

this fool still doesn't vape / dab. you've never had good flavor in your life, you burn all your shit hot, i bet your brain is fried partially from all the eagle 20 you rip.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i'll tip my bong to that good sir!

its all about the flaves you useless amateur

Do you take orders?

not that guy, and I just get whatever's available, but if I had the choice between something that tasted good vs something that tasted like a sock, I'd go with the former.

I personally believe there is no 'right' way to smoke weed.

Some people add tobacco because they enjoy a smoother smoke.

Some don't because they can't handle tobacco.

Bodies are different bro.

Don't roll it into a cigarette, much calmer and normal high by smoking it in a pipe,don't mix with tobacco and just smoke a small amount your first time and wait 10 minutes. If you don't feel anything smoke more homie.

>implying ANYONE smokes weed for the taste

For a longer spiff? 50/50 ratio for first time is good for OP

>talking about smoking joints
>b-b-buh muh vape

You're a retarded faggot, aren't cha?

wow youre stupid as fuck arent ya. stay silent from now on ok kiddo

BEST ANSWER YET

BUMP MOTHERFUCKER

Would you eat an apple by throwing it in the oven at 700 degrees F for an hour?

You're making me horny. Suck my dick, slut.

man alive youre the dumbest fuck on the planet. at least the dumbest in this thread right now too.

lemon kush was the only weed to ever give me a headache

i really fucking hated it

we're talking about weed, who the fuck just rips joints all day? have you ever dabbed oil in your life kid? where do you live, mongolia?

>Don't roll it into a cigarette, much calmer and normal high by smoking it in a pipe

Sounds made up