OK /b plz help me try to understand this...

OK /b plz help me try to understand this. Why the fuck is dipping unattractive but also unbearable and a deal breaker to so many women.?

are you a nigger?

Well you're black for starters, and most people don't like holes in people's cheeks

just play tic tace toe with knives on your body
women love that

what is that black stuff on your teeth

The rest of the nigger

>sucking on fucking nasty ass tobacco
>tastes horrible
>fucking wrecks your breath
>constant, nasty fucking spitting
5 seconds of thought & you could figure it out.

>Why don't you like it when I kiss you after chewing this disgusting, shit-looking plant and spitting on the ground? This is so strAaAaAaAaAanGe

1st it tastes like fucking heaven
2nd Listerine solves that
3rd I don't even spit that often
4th do u even fucking dip bro?

>tastes like fucking heaven
To you. I tried it once; fucking disgusting. I smoke, but that shit's just too much.
>Listerine solves that
Now your breath/mouth smells/tastes like listerine masked ass. Line of girls around the block, I'm sure, especially given that you're here asking.

cause dip is for rednecks and the only woman that would fuck a redneck is his sister

Its a fucking disgusting habit. I can't believe people actually stick that shit in their mouths. Oh...enjoy your tooth loss and tongue cancer.

Be sure to let us know what your dentist thinks the next time you go in for a checkup.

Smoking worse for u tbh
All cigs smell damnear the same and the smell gets on everything

U do realize smokeless tobacco in general barely causes cancer right? Even with prolonged use Vs cigarettes

You can find a girl that smokes; good luck finding one that dips who isn't either/and/or lesbian/built like a fucking linebacker/living in tennessee/west virginia/alabama. You also can't see lung damage, but you're sure as fuck going to see tooth/gum damage.

Most women don't like french kissing a fucking ashtray. Or niggers.

It's disgusting, that's why. It's almost as bad as smoking, and worse in many ways

It's just one of those things. Great for the person using it/ doing it, and ranges from no benefit to fucking annoying for everyone else.
This in particular makes your mouth taste like ass, makes you spit in front of whoever you're hanging out with, and is not associated with the upper echelon of society. All things most women don't want out of a long term relationship. If you can't keep it in your pocket for a quick fuck, you have a problem and need to cut back before it rots your gums

because it smells like shit and it makes you constantly spit all over the place ya dink

I spit in a bottle tho

>what's in that bottle you always carry around
>it's my dip spit bottle
>*spits diarrhea looking shit into it*
>OMG you are so hot
realistic

You're still constantly spitting. You might as well be saying "I shit in my hands but I only do it in the shower." It's still gross.

Also everyone I've ever know who uses that excuse also leave bottles full of brown tobacco spit FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

You probably leave it on a fucking table too

faggoty habit like most habits