Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people nigga...

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people nigga. We're fuckin yo women while yall autistic whitebois fapping to anime girls. We blacks are superior, we black men are athletic, strong and cool while yall whitebois are bunch of autistic virgins livin in yo mamas basements. We black people are going to rule the world, white girls pussy belongs to us. White genocide is gonna begin. Fuck white people yall racists ass honkies.
Stay mad whitebois

black lives matter

In other words "we is kangz"

sincerely, some white boy acting black on the internet

He kinda looks like an uglier Floyd

life expectancy for blacks dont matter.

But I'm white and I'm married to a black chick..

Mfw reading this

Get back in my field and pick my cotton, Toby

At least we know our dads

That white dude standing next to you has better genetics. Definitely dwarfing you.

At least white people dont get shot by cops

Don't reproduce. We have too many mudbloods already.

op is a nigger, as well as a faggot

Is that...IS THAT A TRAP?

What up OP, I am a Latino and I am dating a blonde blue eye white girl, they are the best man, these whitebios cucks become sissies with cock locks.

Whiteboi shot 26 of you guys dead in Texas a few days ago hahahahaha

I thought the same thing. That white guy looks like the dominant one in the photo

stfu taco man, this has nothing to do with your grande ass

The victims were white, stupid.

We're systematically murdering and imprisoning your kind.

Pipe down charback.

Fuck all the women don't be racist nigger

You can fuck all of those thots, just make sure to castrated or get a abortion so you don’t taint the gene pool. We’re too busy trying to exterminate you and all the Jews.

They look alike tbh.

How dare you call me a taco man, you fucking cuck. Like I said nigger, we Latinos I taking over your females and you ain't gonna do nothing about it..

Damn OP
You're making us civilized black people look bad

Got something for you nigger.

Nice try, whiteboard

OK, Braden James

We don’t need chicks to fuck, we don’t care about fucking right now. The plan is to exterminate the other races and then when there’s nobody else but the white then we take all the woman and use them as drones to have our babies.

Holy shit, you neonazi fucks have seriously embraced this cuck shit. You're the only ones that post these retardedly transparent attempts to impersonate black people and you're always so insecure some minorities are going to steal your women. If you weren't such a livestock-fucking bitch, maybe you wouldn't worry so much about minorities stealing your women. Get a god damned job, learn to shower, and ask her questions so you can get passed this sick insecurity that leads your worthless ass to post this degenerate shit.

Reread your post, OP. You are clearly a white male cuck posing as your version of a black man. Aint no niggaz talks like dat foo. GTFO

I am fine with anime Grills have fun with ur stds

not even blacks like black girl pussy lol

Nigz

Average IQ for sub saharan Africa is below 65.
Recent world wide study by several top universities proved nogs don't have bigger dicks.
Niggers have the highest rates of STD's and are the most likely to die of heart disease and diabetes.
Niggers, in the grand scheme of tech and progress have designed and come up with zilch, until as recently as the 80's there was still parts of Africa that didn't know what wheels were.
70% of the African American population is mixed with Euro's. 30% of that over half.
1 million niggers are incarcerated, they also abort the most out of any race anywhere in the world.
They murder eachother more than Muslims kill eachother.
Niggers will be stuck at 13% population for the next 100 years before they kill/breed themselves out of existence.
European governments are turning nationalistic and already hunting niggers down and arresting them, deporting them, and in some cases killing them off.
The rate of broken families among niggers puts war torn countries to shame.
The Chinese are diluting the nigger gene pool with 1 million already settled Chinese in Uganda and Zimbabwe, marrying over 1 million African woman. They have plans to send another 30 million Chinese men in the next 50 years to Africa.
European governments are solidifying their claims on West African and central African resources while the Chinese are actively colonizing Eastern Africa and wiping out entire villages by the thousands.
The Arabs are slowly but surely spurring up the slave trade again and putting you dumbys in chains again.
I can go on for days. But I think you get the point. Niggers are the most useless bunch of "people" the world has ever known.
Oh and humanity apparently evolved from Europe, not Africa according to the most recent archeological news.
I hope you fuck faces continue to hook up with white trash and latinas. You'll just speed up your eventual demise on this great continent. Oh and i've fucked 3 of your bitches.

“Still working on the odor eliminators for the nigger incinerators in 2024.”

Hey, why don't you post another picture of a white girl with a black guy so you can RP getting laid while using your tears of failure and rejection as a lube. That's the only fucking you're ever going to do.

It is, every time. It's fucking autistic.

>you

It won't happen nigger, you wish, we Latinos and Blacks are taking over your women, and that's a fact.

Fucking yes

Dominant genes are carried through the woman; Yes, Black Men with White Women is being pushed mainstream, but not for Black Dominance. The true Black is actually being bred out.

Cuck

ITS
OK
TO BE
WHITE

Niggers have been excelling since he days of Jordan, white people are OD'ing on heroin left and right. Niggers will rise again and take over America.

you know whats funny about the syntax etc of this post? it doesnt sound like its written by a jig - this is a white lib or a jew writing this shit to push buttons - go fuck yourself

nigger

You hate white people yet you want to fuck white women?

That doesn't make any sense,if you hate something or someone you want to kill not fuck it

Op is a white boy pretending to be a nigger

OP is obviously white, lulz

Fair point I have done this once.
But the difference is that I don’t have to worry about getting deported. Case close I have run out of racial hatred for today and sorry for being up to no good hail hitler and eat my tiny little micro dick you sumbraro wearing illegal immigrant fuck. Also I’m Jewish
(_)(_)===============D~~~~

9/11

/fit/ reporting for duty. The white guy may be a twink, but he is definitely bigger and he's got some pretty good neck gains.

This

ive never seen a black person with a hot white girl ever in my life
pic related

win

I know this is bait, but still

shut the fuck op you're not even black. nice attempt at using ebonics to convince everyone.

What with all this advertising for niggers? Who's paying for this shit to be posted non-stop?