TEXAS is the best state and if you don’t like it you can go to heck

TEXAS is the best state and if you don’t like it you can go to heck

>go to heck
>wtf
WHY DON'T YOU JUST HECK OFF THIS ROBLOX SERVER FAGGOT.

Sorry to spam your thread, but Ive been trying to make my own thread for a hour now and It wont let me do so.. ?

But help me out Sup Forums ros. This is my personal gofunme page.. I lost my grandma in that Sunday massacre
texasshootingvictim is the page

do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I thought Lubbock was the state capital.

Bestiality is legal in Texas

Y'all just signed a bill to tax women for being women by offering fucking rape insurance.
You can all just go be part of Mexico, we don't want you anymore.

Too many shitskins in texas

No

If it's so great, why are babies and grandma's getting killed in church?

what kinda koolaid are you drinking?

I am not op and i live in texas and heard nothing of this. Maybe the 26 dead were a distraction from that?

i don't get it, how is this a bad thing?

Texans are the best kind of folks. Warm and friendly and the brown people are ok too.

California is better
Despite liberals, we got slave labor in the form of mexicans

>TEXAS is the best state
So that's why you asshats keep moving to my state in droves.
You guys are just as bad as Californians

Whiskey for my men, Whataburger for my horses

I'm stuck in kentucky, I miss texas and flat ground, everything here is uphill or dowhill and raining all the time, fuck kentucky at least the moonshine up here is ok

Where are you user, i'll giddyup on over.

Is it somewhere weed is legal? Thats the only reason I would move. Fucking pigs here are ruthless. Pic related, what the cops said was pot.

You know weed is legal in California. You should move there instead

Fuck you Texas Im leaving. 4.1 gram edible is a mandatory 5 year minimum sentence and thats just medication in California. I can't leave fast enough.

1 day of medication is 5 years in prison here. Saw some college kid who has to do 5 years cause he had brownies.

maybe you should use them for actual medication then, weedfag, and you won't get in trouble, did that thought ever cross your mind?
you people are fucking morons

I live in Austin and the cops are lax as shit from what I've seen. Just don't expect the same 10 miles outside the city.

I live in Texas didnt you read what I said its medicine in 25 states but here you get 5 years for edibles. Its not medicine in Texas.

You're not from Texas

texas is just that one state you feel bad for but can't feel like it deserves that cancer.

Got caught for weed 3 times and got 45 days every time. License taken away every time too. Quit for a decade cause didnt want to do 2 years and have a felony.

You make the claim, you prove it. Themns the rules, perdner.

heck?

Omg dude weed dude bro 420 dude blaze it so hard

Yeah just leave already you faggot stoner

Lmao those dumb niggers at church got shot up. And the church stole their money too during the collection. There is no God

need sasha t

You fuck off, you reddit-formatted newfag. The Constitution is written on hemp. Anyone that hates weed hates America.

Conservatives hate weed
Liberals hate guns

Both are pretty fucking American

Fuck Texas and Texans where they breathe.

I don't think there's anyone that thinks that unstable people should have free access to weapons.

they were all criminals... or black jews. More commonly referred to as a "blew"

there aint a decent ass in all of your wuss puss state, and you gotta pay for plastic bags at Target? Fuck califonia, that place is for homo-sauruses

weed is for middle schoolers, we can open carry swords here, bitch! Its like feudal japan up in this mutha fucka

That show was in Minnesota

this slutty is from san antonio, works in a walmart, sombody tells me she suck it for 10 dlls

U S A, U S A, U S A!!!

which walmart? i gotta hit her up, looks like she gots some titties too

nudes???

Jones Maltsberger

damn ssome perf tits. how do you go about it? and whats her age? and is it good

Colorado? Because we say the same thing in Colorado. Stay the fuck in Texas or make California deal with your shit.

work in the same walmart, a friend tells me that, i dont belive him and he send me that pic,
i think shes 22,

any other pics? cant tell if tits are nice or if shes just holding them up with arms

If I could move to the US and chose a state to live in, I would certainly chose Texas.

just normal pics, nice tits of course, i just watch her when im going out my turn, just talkt to her to say hi

eeeh shes fuckable lol i wouldnt date. 100% get head though. only 10 bucks too lolol thats a bet

yes, shes from mexico monterey or somthing like that, in her fb she put some things in spanish, but i dont know if its true if she suck it for 10 dlls,

got her snap or anything?

thanks to Sup Forums X

look at this user, i get her fb from 4 chan x extension

get a snapchat and i'll send her dick pics and see if i can get a meetup

god speed sir

sorry i dont know if she use snap, i only see her fb, i dont talk to her too much, so i dont know

Texas isn't bad, but it is my least favorite state I lived in.

Hell, Abilene is great

i think she is

profile.php?id=100009794687151

not that innocent lol

Only two things come from Texas
1) Steers
2) Queers

Just leave and become a part of Mexico already

is her name megan?

Nope

is shes from SA

Born in Waco, lived in Corpus, Dallas, Red River County, Athens, and Austin

>full of mexicans just like cali
>best state

We've already been Mexico before.

i already fuck this girl u deleted that pics

Yep.
At first I thought Californians were bad, then I seen how Texans drive. Fucking scary

Any 432 bros here?

Cali, Texas,NY. All best states all full of immigrants. Prove me wrong you shitty inbred from a shitty fly over.

well, the brown people are not okay in MN

Fuck everyone and everything in Texas, honestly I wished that Harvey fucking sank this shithole of a state to the bottom of the ocean. If you're out there reading this William Paul, I hope you get fucking gutted one of these days like the degenerate you are, you piece of shit fucking cocksucker.