Why do girl freak out when you send them a dick pic?Any way to get them talking after???

Why do girl freak out when you send them a dick pic?Any way to get them talking after???

dont be a retarded creep you autistic fuck

Most common reason: you sent it unsolicited

Second reason: you have ugly dick

How do I make my dick photograph ready?

Post it here for critique

Creep? Me? No

Get tiny props to make it look bigger

Think my hands are too big. Makes everything look small.

Never show yours first. Build the girl up to it, when you get her nekkid that's when you whip it out

Because they don't want to see your dick. Maybe you should try something else, like not being an asshole.

Girls are different to guys.

Girl sends you her pussy, you fap furiously for days.

You send a girl your dick, she doesn't talk to you again.

That's just how it goes.

I whipped it out on the second date once. Got my dick sucked, Dick was purple for a few days. I couldn't cum, so I told her to keep going!!

It's in my dna

Then what's the point of this thread?

Bored. Plus ya niggs never post any good stuff anymore.

And you think this is good stuff? Christ.

Nope. It's garage.

Women prefer pictures of your balls, don't know why but I find a that a photo that shows a small part of my anus in the background get me laid the fastest.

Personally, don't know why but I've found skipping both dick and balls entirely and sending ultra 4kHD close ups of my asshole gets me laid the fastest.

Need to get one of those 4k cameras then. I'm still taking pics at 720 p.

Ever seen a dick in person when you weren't expecting it? It's the most shocking site. Like a slap in the face.

Yes. Public restroom, white boy had a rocket on him. Know I only stair straight.