Ghost lore edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9ASi26bSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=KWxM_zLJGsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elaborate...

fuck, i saw this earlier and those ghost gams still get me

taking /r/s in mspaint

Reposting my D&D character if anyone's interested.

Basically he's an elderly gnome librarian named Krumm who has become indentured to the Raven Queen and is now a powerful warlock without really caring about power.

>Super tiny, like 2 feet tall
>Old man, definitely bald but like wisps of hair, really thin, knobbly joints that kind of thing (like Ron Perlman in Fantastic Beasts but way older)
>Black leather/fur/feather coat but I think it's funny if it's sleeveless and shows his ankles. Like it's too big for him to wear it as a shirt but he does anyway. Maybe some chains or metal embellishments or something.
>Wire frame glasses but they have like a cut gem as lenses so like spidery eyes if that makes sense. But not super big.
>Simple cane of gnarled wood
>Steel capped boots but the steel is on the outside. Like Docs but blockier.
>A satchel full of books and scrolls and stuff.

If you want to draw his raven Gripp too that'd be sweet. About half his size, too big to sit on his shoulder but could maybe stand with one foot on each shoulder. Just stood beside him is cool too.

I still have a bunch of ghost lore I drew from the Halloween drawthreads if anyone wants them.

Dump em.

i would, thank you

Requesting: a comic, where a night-wolf howls to the moon, and the moon, being a little bit than you see it, falls onto the wolf and goes through him like hot butter or plasma.

Requesting a red head vampire with a ring gag in her mouth with her tongue sticking out, please

Spell icup

>t. Abusefag

Requesting a Cheshire Cat from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia being swallowed whole and alive by a giant snake. Completely nude would be nice.

If you could, do 2-3 panels, sort of like what is shown in the top right pic: one where she's restrained by the snake, another where she's halfway swallowed by it, but for the third, do like is shown in the bottom right pic.
If you only want to do one or two panels, the last one is most preferred

Not abusefag. Just a fan of BSDM.

BDSM, even.

Fuck, I worded that wrong. I mean, that was kind of all of them in one image. I do have this other spoopy image though, hope you enjoy that.

thing

are you doing more ghost girl lewds or have you moved on from them now?

youtu.be/u9ASi26bSxA

Anyone is writing SCP in this one?

/r/ Alice dressed in this way please.

good job dumbass

>I did, but unfortunately my computer closed on me while I was working on it and I forgot to save... I'll have to do that one again.
Do you still need the reference for the character

Yep, I'm here. Did you want something?

>t. Abusefag. For real this time.

>Oh no user is being retarded and making assumptions again

No. I was worried that could be the one thread where you're not busy writing.

its pretty bad actually

chose the most boring angle

Shut up, Abusefag.

Pardon me? I only talk about myself when people ask. And besides there's no need to be rude is there?

shes a major qt, my guy! love it!

i c u p-
HEY
S T O P T H I S

I mean the drawfag who gave me permission isn't around, so it feels iffy. I based it off of her OC, she was mostly cool with it though.

I was mostly complimenting the fact you did it at all, I thought you wouldn't.

heyhey

taking requests

Was referring to other ghost girls, not that one in particular for requests

End me.

the guy seems to have left, so maybe shouldn't have bothered

can u draw that kid from gravity falls getting an awkward moment trying to buy some of hand lotion?

Second

Thanks man, I love it!
If it's not to much, can you draw me more of her, writing in a scroll while on her desk these symbols?

having a bad day?

Can I request a drawing of Togo and Yuna kissing

I mean it would be fun to try some again, I really like ghost girls.

user holding a bait hook while running away from a mob of angry anons.

You really shouldn't have, but you finishing it anyway was really cute of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWxM_zLJGsU

Can I kiss ur tummy to make to you feel better?

Requests??

He was a good user. Rest in rip.

Not only do I prefer not to, but I think a different drawfag could do this for you better.

Cumming right up

Not entirely sure I understand????

Sure beans, great art btw!

I'm still here man, internet went down for some time, thanks for fulfilling the request!

I want a picture, of a knight punching a bear.

It's not my art, just something another drawfag did for me during a thread. Their art is really awesome though.

Draw her spreading her pussy with her fingers & saying 'Come hit my jackpot, boys!'

Ring gags are my jam but you triggered me with the vampire request.

this was kinda cute

hi kai

hi sidhe

any other /r/s?

Sorry about your stutter... But thanks for the stabbing....
>That face is of orgasm... just so you know.

Not sure if you play MTG, but this pic is kinda related & one of the more popular pics in the MTG community. It's the art for the card Savage Punch.

That was abusefag you delivered for. smh

taking them good requests my men

I like where you're going with that, but that dude needs like 120% more plate mail

Requesting a heart-shaped jizz pattern on your boobs!

Could you do this one please?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand.
Could you rephrase that?

Sorry, I dig on teeth.

I'm not kai, that was just some artwork she did for me a couple of threads back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
no

O_O

-
-
?

Hello, I don't think I've met you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thinking about buying a drawing tablet. Something under $100. Maybe a Huion 1060.

Any recommendations? I've heard Wacom has really gone in the shitter lately.

If you're still around, requesting jiggly ghost buttslap, the kind where she's shocked that she's even being touched

ya there you go

wont draw vore, sorry

im not sure i understand this request?

As long as it translates drawings to a computer, it works. I've got an ancient Wacom that works for me. Had a shittier one before that, and it crapped out on me. You get what you pay for, I guess.

You can get a good tablet for like 75 bucks, which isn't bad at all. I've always liked Wacom though.

Recommendations for software?

requesting you getting petted while being called a good girl

Thank you, Poxzi. Nice job.

Requesting embarassed Lamia belly/navel groping

If it ain't Paint Tool SAI, it ain't nothin'.

Tool? Sai?

why not get used tablet?

Requesting character on the left in a similar pose to character on right

Taking suggestions to get better at drawing random stuff

"Paint Tool SAI", it's the program you'll see most artists use.

The same reason I wouldn't marry a street whore.

pussy slaughter

Draw a fire hydrant

/r/ as futanari, having an ugly circumcision scar on her penis(was circumcised with a Gomco clamp; Bell Grade IV), jack off using a bit of hand lotion, but not being able to feel nothing without care how much she massage her bare glans with her little soft hand, something like she trying to not cry, saying "c'mon, c'mon, shoot" and she only raising the speed of her masturbation, therefore, raising friction on her bare glans, making it worse her lack of sensibility to enjoy her sexuality.

He's right, you know.

no, we haven't, but i've seen your art and i know a lot of other people here who really respect you
i go by db, its cool to meet you

xd

Ok thanks

How about Gwen being the cashier?

Requesting buttgrope with this gal

What the actual fuck? You think im some kinda weeb? Fuck outta here

Is that Danny Phantom? If so, draw Sam with BIG BOOBIES

...... literally who??