Hey cis bois

hey cis bois

how exactly do you plan on compete with this???

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/09/girls-to-men-transgender-man-billy-penis-surgery_n_8269748.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just get a dick and a nutsack sowed on to your forehead instead

compete...?

Like this?

Mine functions and looks right.

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE A TATTOO

kek

The technical term is addadicktome.

With the natural thrusting ability given to cis males.

Obvious bait but I'll bite

Tha shit is not a dick, but a bunch of tissue and fat that is sculpted to look like one. It can't get hard, nor it can produce offspring

>filename
>anaplastoLOGy

LOL all you transphobic cis bois are gay as fuck

admit it trans bois are stealing your women

stay mad cis boi

Man, I just don't get it. I love my Penis. There is so much fun stuff to do with a penis. I've been having fun with my dick for literally as long as I can remember. Why would someone do this?!

Look, you can tell me all about this trans gender-dysmorphia bullshit, but you're seriously mentally ill if you do this to your penis. Sorry, but that is the brutal truth and everyone who pretends like this is a solution to anything is a coward.

For those of you who think this is a good idea: you're fucked in the head and just leave your dick alone. Really. You'll be happier in the long run.

Fucking hellraiser dick...

You have to be mentally ill, to desire to mutilate your genital. To the point you would actually pay for it.. Then deep down regret it, and then kill yourself letter on in life.. Pretty iroinc imp..

it's ftm

fucking idiot

I can father children.

Sorry, but i was taught to not tell lines

By getting an erection with my normal cis male penis.

that's one hairy puss

So would it have feeling? Like could you cum

Here's a couple more for ya

*lies, i meant lies

Disgusting

THE HEAD STAYS HAIRY HAHAHAHAHAH

Haha fuck this makes me legitimately sad. Poor trannies can only get these fucked up meat tubes

There is nothing hot about seeing shit cut open and still healing, post pics after its healed Jesus

Thats a metally ill woman who thinks shes a man. Its a fake dick made out of skin from her arms

SHIT

that looks ulgy as fuck, no girl would want that

Why the cathether? They didn't conect the bladder with the tip of that useless bunch of tissue?

this is not okay

topkek

Oh wow, yeah, how could I ever compete with a dick that can't get hard.

A strap on would be preferable over that... thing.

>its white and hairy

this is actually less ridiculous than gender reassignment surgery

Oh god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit

I DISAGREEEEEEEEEEEE with the HAIR on THE TIP

Didnt event see the catheter

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS WHY ALIENS WILL NEVER CONTACT US

Can you even orgasm with that? Does it always stay at full mast?

I'm curios could this "thing" get aroused? Any medfags wanna help out a brother

Please tell me it heals better than this

I said I wanted a qt trap girlfriend but this shits too much man

im not 100% on this but i remember hearing about inflating it with a pump that is kept in your sack

Not op, but that is just tissue, not muscle, so it can never get hard. And no,it cant orgasm the same way a penis can because that is a female who wanted a "dick"

Literally impossible. They've just attached a schlong of flesh; there is no way to connect nerve pathways nor allow for muscular use or sufficient bloodflow to achieve erection.

It's pretty much useless, like a hair weave.

why is it "reconstruction" shouldn't it just be called "construction"?

It's only one month. Im pretty sure it takes several for even moderate surgery. Plastic Korean girls usually have to stay home the entire summer after graduation.

There is no sack

Actually we just observe you.

What did they do with the clit? Did they just throw all that pleasurable nerve mass away?

Man I love growing hair on my dickhead

You couldn't fuck a stack of wet paper tissues.

I guess if it were possible, we'd be able to make arms for amputees and shit. WTF would anyone want a fully erect penis 24/7, that looks uncomfortable

From the pictures, it looks like they either got rid of the clit or went over it

It is never erect atually

The clit is stretched out and built around like a center point.

Really? Neat.

honestly one of the best threads i've seen in maybe a decade....

Apparently they come with a little pump that lets you inflate them like a balloon when you want a boner

Do you think trans people back 300 years or more ago?

Yes they did. but we cant tell because when we examine the bones and DNA structure we are able to find out what race and gender they were.

well 500 years from now when aliens dig up a transgender grave they will be able to tell what the gender is. not what the trans person though it was but what it REALLY is.

how does this make you feel trans people?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/09/girls-to-men-transgender-man-billy-penis-surgery_n_8269748.html

"The surgery will involve fitting a pump inside his newly built penis, which will look like "two straws".

"I can inflate and deflate the penis using a tiny little pump inside one of my testicles," he explains.

"The straws fill up with saline fluid, which comes from a small bottle that will be placed into my abdomen somewhere - although I'm not exactly sure where."

He says the penis will get "really hard" and the erection could last for days if he wanted it to."

I think it's supposed to be for this

Why is there hair on the tip? Why does it look plastic? Where are the veins? Why does it look like a mutitilated Frankfurt?

Huh

i dont think any of those faggots are actually in here, but even if they were theyre mentally ill and cant be reasoned with

Tattoo on it says "to thine own self be true".

Ironic

That and

Danica Roem

They take the skin from the arm

>"The surgery will involve fitting a pump inside her newly built penis, which will look like "two straws".
>"I can inflate and deflate the penis using a tiny little pump inside one of my "testicles"" she explains.
>"The straws fill up with saline fluid, which comes from a small bottle that will be placed into my abdomen somewhere - although I'm not exactly sure where."
>She says the penis will get "really hard" and the erection could last for days if she wanted it to."

Fixed that for you.

>Why is there hair on the tip? Why does it look plastic? Where are the veins? Why does it look like a mutitilated Frankfurt?
There is hair because it came from their arm i think, it looks like plastic because it came from their arm, there are no veins because it came from the arm, and it looks like a mutitilated Frankfurt because it came from their arm

i agree with your changes, just quoting a ridiculous article

This just proves that you have to be mentally ill to undergo such a procedure. These doctors should lose their medical licenses for performing this shit.

Ok, but you then can't ejaculate or have it function normally? It's just a fucking inflatable sock puppet.

I hope youve realized you couldve lived your life as maybe a decent female if you cleaned yourself up. But, now youre a god damn freakshow. I hope you get so depressed from lack of love you shoot yourself.

Do they get the muscle from the arm too?

Thank you for sharing, I've always wondered how this is done. Presumably follow up surgeries will focus on appearance and function. Frankly I actually like the shape.
Will you be getting prosthetic testes?

"Im so excited for tonight baby. I shaved my dickhead for you."

Can you imagine the wicked head stubble you'd get?

being a doctor (at least in america nowadays) is all about making money. it makes me sick thinking about how doctors actually thought about this and had to research/practise this horrible shit for some time before it became a regular thing. The apocalypse cant come soon enough

i think there are websites all about postop trannies regretting the surgury and warning others against it

Kekked

I dont think the use any muscle. I mean, muscle is need for the arm to function, and it wouldn't do the "penis" any good because it doesn't have any nerves or shit and can't get it up without the stuff they inject into it

It literally looks like a tiny leg with a botched amputation at the knee.

That's some

Really nice

Reddit spacing

You

Need

To

Go

The

Fuck

Back

Andy clogs on other people's logs now

Stop neing gay

Wait WHAT? can they even feel pleasure or anything besides pain? JESUS CHRIST

>how do you plan on compete
Mine's real, not a fucked up science experiment.

>cum
no prostate, seminal vesicle etc.

it's a dildo, nothing more.

fuck off, retard

haha you cisfags are mad because your daughters are gonna hae dicks like us lol

MTF here.
This is what you dudes do to your dicks? It really isn't worth it.

Excellent point you fuckwit. What are your daughters gonna do?

Oh, wait.

I have to wonder if the doctor has a disgusted look on their face or are laughing the whole time they are doing the surgery.

No, none of this is neat

this looks like one of these vegan sausages