Trump abusing power once again. Bernie should'be won

Trump abusing power once again. Bernie should'be won.
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/woman-fired-after-flipping-off-trumps-motorcade.html

so her boss (who was not trump) fired her for being an unpatriotic embarrassment.

beautiful

Good I'm guess she got fired. I'm sick of women acting like they can get away with whatever the fuck they want without consequence

>unpatriotic

low IQ alt right retard detected

1.flipping off the president is the definition of patriotic.
2. employer had every right to fire her
3.op is a retard
4. so are you.
5. i am your superior in every way, don't repond i won't be here to read it.

Yeah it's real "patriotic" to flip off the POTUS. People like you are exactly why this country is going to fucking shit.

OK, here's a thought. If your line of work is for a company that contracted by the government, maybe using this shot of you as your profile image is the fucking stupidest thing in the world. You have the right to express yourself but at the same time you have the right suffer the consequences of doing so.

When conservative love America but hate the government, that is patriotism. When liberals do the same thing they are unpatriotic libcucks.

they took yer jobs

More Pjotr, Ivan and Andrey here. Good job posting irrelevant yet enraging shit!

It's one thing to dislike or even hate the president. Blatantly disrespecting him like this is totally unacceptable. It's a case of a typical entitled cunt that thinks she can get away with doing whatever the hell she wants to do and people should accept it because lol empowered woman. No fuck that go join the niggers at the welfare office since you hate trump so fucking much

YOU are the reason Trump won, idiot. Stop the insulting labels and engage with facts, truth, and honesty. Oh wait, you don't have anything close to that huh. GTFO

Hillary was infinitely more qualified and appealed to both sides. Bernie only appealed to far-lefties and independents. He would have been crushed

Imagine if, say she was doing this to Obama. Imagine the outrage and calls for her to be fired on the spot.

Oh but it's Trump, sooooooo give her job back, that's not fair, (sounds of general butt hurt), etc.

This company fired her because she technically went against the rules of her contract and employment with said company.
Fair enough.
But she has made good arguments against the the company for being hypocritical and not firing VIPs in the past for misconduct that goes against company policy.

Yep, I didn't even bother bringing that up because it's obvious how much of a double standard is in play. Of course we all know trump is a nazi and therefore it's open season to disrespect him as much as you'd like, even death threats are acceptable

Listen fucking RETARD, he is THE president of fucking U.S.A, not a meaningless title like yours, cuck. Whether you like him or hate his fucking guts, like you probably do, you DO NOT flip him off. Destroying you is not abuse of power, destroying you is simply power and power you WILL respect. Because POWER gave you your house, your computer, your internet, your electricity running, your education, your entire motherfucking civilization. To do the contrary is to spit on the entire culture that raised your ancestors that raised your ancestors that raised you.

That woman wasn't destroyed by Trump, nor her boss who appropriately fired her, she destroyed herself because she didn't respect power.

>mfw come in this thread and see cucks getting B T F O
>mfw expected it to be full of cucks
>mfw makes me proud to be an American
>mfw not even American, and never even set foot there, and I don't give a fuck

USA! USA! USA!

Making liberals look even worse. This is just an embarrassing time to be a liberal

>free to flip off whomever you want
>free to get fired for being a douchey cunt

Seems fine to me.

it's past the cucks' bedtime

Kill yourself, liberal bootlicker.

>being this autistic

>being this authoritarian
go back to Sup Forums and die there pls

Advertising execs aren't supposed to have opinions. It's bad for business.

Yes, it's a protest of the injustice of them making millions of dollars to play a game for 16 weeks a year.

facebook fact genius spotted

>implying that you get to piss on the people where you came from when you make it big
You're the reason most people want the bourgeoisie killed.

Vet here. I risked my life so people could exercise their rights and peacefully protest. For anyone saying they can't kneel or whatever, you are what's wrong with America. You are killing this country and you are too blind to even realize it. You disgust me.

>>If your beliefs do not coincide with mine, you deserve to be fired.
>>If my beliefs do not coincide with yours, it's an abuse of power to fire me.

Nice logic there.

These niggers literally get to smack each other around and fuck white girls in their spare time while making millions, meanwhile you slave in a third world shithole. Great work "soldier"

she made it her profile pic and her employer fired her for obscenery of social media

This country is so thoroughly fucked, just start preparing for egress.

Exceptionalism logic. It's common in a dying empire.

The rest of us in the USA are not slaving away in a third world shithole, no sir.