fuck you nigger

Kek get memed on kid

go away evil logger

plz tell me where my bubba gush is i want to sleep tonight

Baba ghanoush?

Kol khara nigger

plz i want my stinky fart baby rn

Explain

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

my kitten T-T

trips logged

i want her to jump into your pets too

Nice shop.

cat farts > andy farts

grow up

I've been seeing this mother fucker on here for months and not once have I seen anything that could tell me who he is or why /b is autistic about him. Who the fuck is he?

Andys log >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he has the creamiest logs

m sides

i doubt butters would clean up after him

Another forced "huuuurr new Sup Forums meme kekekek" that probably 98% of people who go along with it don't even know what it's about, but do so anyway because they're so desperate to "make Sup Forums great again" they'll settle for literal shit.

pray for my kush babies plz

inb4 grow up
inb4 mature enough
inb4 photoshop picture

Grow up, mature much?

*kisses you*

I wonder what Thanksgiving is like at his parents' house. Does mom tell all the other relatives how her son is "very artistic." While passing the potatoes does uncle Joe ask, "So, are you still in that band of yours?" "Yeah, uncle Joe. I'm still in the band."

grow up

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.
Double Sixx's logged!

Lol wat

Kys fillmore kid .HaVOk

u mad white boi?

What do you mean

Not a meme though.

well im MAD and i cant sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=aRAUbcg1Iiw&t=2s

Has your girl ever been Logged™?

Logg'd and clogg'd

Listen here newfag, since the beginning Andy Sixx has provided Sup Forums with his steamy and creamy logs for centuries. If you have never had the spiritual experience of having a log slidding down your throat I feel sorry for you kiddo. Maybe one day you will be able to suck one from his Sixxhole

I go along with it 'cos the pictures are funny, they has got poos in them

Well?