Hey Sup Forumsros, I will be homeless in a day or two because of shitty parents...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I will be homeless in a day or two because of shitty parents. I have decent experience of living off the land for weeks at a time without communication of the outside world.
Does anyone have advice for me or have dealt with being homeless?
Thanks.

Being homeless fucking sucks. Get rid of your taught social norms and realize that you're going to have to survive:

-Get waterproof clothing
-Get multiple warm layers
-Don't give ANYBODY the benefit of the doubt
-Work on getting off the street from day 1
-Make a goal, no matter how small and fucking do it. Make another goal, then continue.
-Be on guard, there's always someone out there who wants to profit off of your hard work.
-Don't be a dickhead. Be polite, be honest, but don't be a pushover.
-Don't fall into the trap of drugs.

Would suggest building a small shelter in a secluded area near a workplace. Pack towels and maybe a tarp.

Don't sell your ass. You'd be changing a shitty life for something even worse.

Good luck user, everything will turn out well, work hard and don't give up!

go to local YMCA. find job there, they have showers, you can work and shower there then go look for other jobs

pay is shit but its a place to be for a while

where you located OP?

No matter how bad it may seem, it can always get worse. Remember that.

Where are you located? I can give you a bed and a job in Washington State.

No friends (at all) that can help??

Thanks for your advice user. I will keep that in consideration.
I have a tent.
I would never be a prostitute.
Thanks. I know I will be fine. Everything could always be worse.

KY

Before they boot you gather and stash supplies. Beyond the tent and gear. Stash canned food. Toiletries. A towel or two. TP... If you have a razor and shampoo you can clean up for a job interview for less than a dollar

oh nvm i’m in New York. best of luck.

Anyone in Kentucky have a couch for our friend here to crash on temporarily?

I have like 2 friends and they probably won't give a fuck. I have told 1 about my situation and he hasn't responded.

this guy knows what's up.

Keep an eye on free/low-cost dry cleaning services. There's a program here that gives out/launders shirts for homeless guys applying for jobs. Worth checking in with some kind of social services contact at city hall.
Grab shit from your parents. It might feel shitty, but they're kicking you out and you've nowhere to go so fuck them, get yours.
Prepare for the worst. I don't mean that to dogpile, just expect and plan for the worst at every turn.

Oh yeah, tomorrow I plan on taking everything I can carry and leave.
I am in the process of asking everyone I know, but most people don't give a fuck. Typical Americans...only care about themselves.

Get a fucking job and stop asking for advice from random faggots on the internet

Getting a job in one or two days is so easy.....
fuck you.

fuck off

Being homeless and living on the streets is a fucking survival situation. I've been cut and drugged/robbed as well as threatened at gunpoint over something so fucking stupid as a subway gift card. fuck OP for trying, right?!

Judging by what you have said already OP I'm guessing that you don't have shitty parents. I'm guessing that you are a shitty person considering you have "like two friends and they wont give a shit".

So why exactly are your "shitty" parents kicking you out?

My parents aren't kicking me out, they are just highly suggesting it because doing what I want isn't right. They are the ones making my life a living hell. Personally I am fine, but since I won't conform to what they want me to be they are constantly treating me like I am worthless and that I am wasting my life. At this point I can not take their ridicule anymore. I can not continue to live a life they want me to be a part of as like most of society. Almost everyday I have a panic attack so bad I cannot move because of them.

Jehovah Wittness?

Maybe stop being a useless piece of shit then. If you had a decent job you wouldn't be concerned about being homeless, so it stands that you're unemployed or never pushed yourself so you have a shit job. You belong on the streets for being useless to society.

Alright then, asshole.
Why be a dickhead than give advice?

It makes it feel better about it's weird looking genitals.
Don't mind it at all.

Lol wat? Anyone have advice on living homeless/off the land?

any advice?

I like this art style. Kind of anime mixed with slightly anime-ized real life. What is it called?

fuck off, i need advice. i have been here for 9 years....

a handful of giant millipedes & baked beans are an easy and nutrient rich mea.l

This guy pretty much covered everything.
What is the art style called? By the way, I hope this ends up working out for you, user. Good luck.

Get a fucking job u loser and the successful homeless are them who jump off a bridge the first night. society has no use for homeless

I might hang myself because there is no bridge near here. I just don't want to become stuck in purgatory as a ghost.

Op here, How bad does it hurt to hang yourself?

Gym membership. Shower, heat, cool, can’t kick out 24 Hours. Fast food eat free make money.

sorry that your parents didn't want to put with a chicken tendie wanting manchild weeaboo.

Fucking Mexicans live off the land for days at a time when crossing they survive cartels wild animals,the weather, and the border patrol. When they get here they don't have anything except the shirt on their backs. How do they do it? It's easy to find a hard labor job op. You don't even need a job interveiw.

Also you spoke of panic attacks, killing yourself and said you can't put up with your parents ridiculing you. You sound like a whiny cunt. You won't move out and you won't kill yourself. This thread should be deleted.

get a real backpack (like a hiking one)
get a sleepingbag and ground pad
get a tarp and some rope
get on foodstamps
look in dumpsters
hitchhike south for winter

If your parents can make you homeless, you must be under 18. UNDERAGE B&!!!

I'm 20 and I wouldn't have anywhere to go if my mom stopped letting me live with her.

u need a job and a connection circle and education

Legit, same happened to me. Live in woods for the last 5 years.

Advice? Get a tent, get a bike, find woods (google maps), find natural barriers so no one bothers you (prickle bushes, or I found a big river recently), and get a rec-center pass.

Its actually pretty fun; no rent, freedom. I used the time to teach myself how to program. If you are a stupid person though, you will get addicted to something, and waste the best years of your life.

Where do you get power from?