This nigger paid for pizza with fake money, do your thing Sup Forums

This nigger paid for pizza with fake money, do your thing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDDJvC2CGaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

call me a fucking retard, but how can you tell it's fake?

Lol you were the dumbass that didn't notice till it was too late. NYPA faggot, fucking go to sleep

who the fuck pays in hundred dollar bills for pizza? don't pizza guys carry little to no change on them?

Im in south gate. Lemme blast that foo

nypa

Head is too big, the 100 is overlapping with the other numbers, too dark of ink, print is not centered or cut properly. That's just some of them, not OP btw

can confirm. used to deliver. only carried 20 cash on me each time.

>being dumber than the nigger that scammed you

you deserved it degenerate scum.

retard.

The serial number on the bottom right overlaps the 100.
The border cuts off and is misaligned on the top left corner and down the left side.
The serial number on the top left is crooked.

how is this my problem. call the cops.

Whenever you get a big bill you have to inspect it, you should at least have a counterfeit marker with you.

just call them back and tell them the 100 was fake. It could have been a mistake - I passed a fake 20 once and didn't realize it until someone called me on it.

Sup Forums is not your personal army. newfags

If that's a real bill but with a printing mistake it could be worth twice the face value. Also you should bring it to the police anyway.

Most people don't give fake money to pizza places and transactions are quick since there are more deliveries to go to so why would they check bills, also they have your number so no reason to not trust

Ph shit so for real tou cAnt order more than 1 or 2 pizzas per delivery?

Op here it was a 12:30 am delivery, couldn’t tell.

Also manager called back and he hung up when she mentioned it.

oh shit, barely noticed. Thanks. haven't really dealt with much money before

>do your thing
nyps
kill yourself

You are a moron for taking a one hundred dollar bill for pizza. You call the cop on this stupid motherfucker.

Np nice trips

still doesn't sound like your problem. just call the cops.

We are not your private army OP, go be dumb somewhere else. I hear Reddit accepts everyone.

NYPA FAGGOT

so they deserve to get scammed for being stupid.

>everyone

there are plenty of valid bills that don't have the plate exactly centered on the cut of paper. That's not a way to spot a counterfeit, unless it's so far off that it cuts off the image

I see I have two followers of the spiderman. Glad to know.

shut the fuck up bitch ass nigga

i mean, op should'a caught it, sure. if for no other reason that it's a bigger bill than he's supposed to take in the first place. yea the more you stare at it the more obvious it is that its a fake... but... it is a decent counterfeit.

All the new fags that can't wait to say nypa. Bunch of normies.

Anyone that handles money should be able to tell a counterfeit just by touch most the time, unless it is a crazy good counterfeit. The fact that it is so obvious in good light probably means the texture and feel was off as well which should have been easily caught.

cheapest diy fleshlight,
go

Found this:

3235237923 Alicia Miller
collectors- They keep spoofing phone numbers- I had them call my cell with a number using the same area code, then call my desk seconds later with an area code that matched my desk phone- They think they're slick, they're fooling themselves

Actually, a bit more than twice face.

The white line in the center is where they used the pen to see of it was real or not. If it was real then there would not be any line

pens dont work if its a washed bill even then a counterfit pen will be black not white if it is fake and a light yellow if its real. also after working in a bank for 12 years counterfeits are super easy to spot and have a really waxy feel to them usually. alot of people will try to put like a cooking oil on them or something so it seems like it was just damaged. the ink is usually a dead give away too. A real bill will usually have a grainy texture when you scratch your nails against it.

you must have been from a small town with only a little business. In a busy city at a popular pizza place, you dont have time to do drops, and plenty of people ordered 100's of dollars worth of pizza.

i still think the guy that did this to a girl scout was pretty smart. a douchebag, but clever.
>fake 100 for one or two boxes of cookies
>90+ real dollars in change and free cookies
poor girl though

manager should be the one to do so, not the driver. why he gets manager pay

but those aren't euros...

uh you could fuck him up more by contacting the secret service than asking Sup Forums to be your personal army

fbi you moron. they'll bust in and if it WAS a silly nigger with fake money, he'll probably die within a few minutes by being an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDDJvC2CGaU

Kek this dumbass pizza place took fake money - amateurs.

this user's got a point. US Secret Service does not play nice with counterfeiters.

No you fucking math illiterate retard.. delivery drivers dont carry change for 100s and anything less than that will never require over 20 dollars to be given back

I am the assistant of a pizza place

u need professional counseling

Make me cunt