Where can i buy a gun other than a gun store?

where can i buy a gun other than a gun store?

An illegal gun store.

where would you find such a thing

Gun shows

Are you asking for anything besides a dedicated gun store, or something that's not retail?

You can get a gun at fucking walmart if that suits you for whatever reason

"Deep web," friends.

In an alley

something without a background check
how expensive would a handgun be?

nice try fbi

Gun Shop.

some fag who already owns a gun

Walmart, in my city

Go to the bad side of whatever town has strict gun-control laws. LA, Chicago, NYC, etc.

not fbi
hmm very good idea, i know someone so apathetic he would probably sell me a gun for weed money

post gun after you buy it and tell us what you plan to do with it.

end my life of course, but it won't be today.

An Hero like a fucking boss, guns are for pussies if your going to BTFO your self from life.

From a person you know who wants to sell a gun.

PS live stream it for ultimate An Hero.

The market the same color as that cat

Gunbroker dot com or wherever. You'll need an FFL to receive it and do the paperwork.

that's fucking gay man, ill just shoot my head off

that's faggot shit, an hero like a fucking king or just OD on opium you fucking pussy.

Please use a spoon or something. We don't need to give politicians another reason to ban guns. Thanks in advance. Love, user.

both are fucking lame. why wouldn't i just end it in a second. what's the damn point of dying in such a retarded way, other than to impress others? caring about what others think is some dumb shit. i'll end it the way i want
1 suicide by gun won't mean shit to it.

ripping off your own head is fucking epic, no wonder you want to die your such a fucking douche, if anything you need to jump into a meat grinder or jihad some infidels.

make a pipe shotgun with hardware store materials instead

do you have autism? who fucking cares if it's "epic"

It'll mean shit if you keep adding to it.

it's like voting, 1 more means nothing. also, i don't care.