This triggers the American

>this triggers the American

Fuck off, faggot. Fuck you and fuck every other faggot thread on Sup Forums.

Yeah, no shit.
I didn't ask for a mutilated cock.
Jews rock!

Grow up, cheese dick.

>FRANKINBONER!!!

Why is your pee hole 1/2 the size of your sick. Faggot?

this pic again?

I'm American, and I'n uncircumcised. What's the big deal about all this?

This triggers everyone. That is obnoxious foreskin.

is this you?

Keratinization of the glans caused by circumcision also causes the meatus to shrink. You're looking at a normal one there

You're lucky as fuck. Not everyone gets to avoid forced infant genital mutilation like you

I think you're blowing it all out of proportion, but yeah. I guess 'm lucky. I just can't understand why it's such a big deal with anyone. In high school, people thought it was weird, but they never gave a decent answer when I asked why. Don't ask how they found out, because I still don't know why, either.

It's not mine

no, you're looking at a cock that hasn't come out of its shell yet like it's supposed to when it matures. it's stuck.

Why would your micro penis trigger anyone?

What amazing example of medical engineering... I bet that the owner of that third limb will regret "his" decision later and join the 45%.

what dat

I want to take a razor blade and cut that shit, im not disgusted but intrigued

I really hope the housewife that spread the cream made out of mine on her face got what she wanted out of it.
Meanwhile, I've never had a penetration orgasm. Thanks, Obama.

I'm talking about the meatus, it's normal. And the foreskin not being retracted doesn't mean it's phimotic necessarily, it just means it's not retracted fully in the pic

>>this triggers the

Son, let this be a lesson to you. It doesn't matter what you want to be. It matters what you are. When the neckbeard is so strong, it sometimes grows in permanently. If you want to succeed in life, be like the omega neckbeard. You'll need surgery if you ever want to change. That is how to be a man.

Kek

one in the pink and one in the stink

My sides

I've smoked joints bigger than that.